Carl Benjamin / Sargon of Akkad / Akkad Daily / The Thinkery / @not_sargon / @WarPlanPurple - Leader of the "Liberalists" & Droning Pseudo-Intellectual Boomer anti-SJW Activist, Applebees Waiter, Mass Shooter Whiteknight

Would you rape Jess Phillips

• Total voters

6MillionBicycles

kiwifarms.net
I was referring to the lawyer Nick. I see your points and counter by saying Jim & Nick are by no means unsuccessful but only in our circles are they well known. Nick built his channel as a livestream focused channel so of course his livestreams are going to yield more financial support than Sargon's. But if you compare subscription size and overall views then it's no question who's a more successful channel.
I mean when you spend most of the livestreams only covering a few topics for a law channel, I am not surprised Nick’s growth is less than Sargon. Nick does not cover as much stuff as he could ir says he might.

LordofCringe7206

What's that Plank? They're hiding in the library?
kiwifarms.net
I agree his dreams of being a politician are crushed. I don't believe his reputation is destroyed or that his career is in shambles. No one that I'm aware of has really disavowed him and he made a new channel and in a fraction of the time his lapped Jim and Nick which speaks to the well being of both his reputation and career.
His reputation is definitely ruined. The election brought so much coverage to his behavior that it shattered his reputation completely in terms of the public view. It resulted in his name being publicly associated with things like rape, pedophilia and racism. He's never going to be able to escape this things. Especially since he refuses to apologize for any of them.

Before the election even happened he destroyed it in online communities. He turned so many people who were sympathetic to him off by his antics and drama with people like Jim. Look back at the beginning of this very thread to see this. When this thread first got started back in 2016, no one thought he was a cow or a bad human being. There was a reason why it took over two years of this thread being here for it to start really generating page numbers of content. He steadily grew more and more out of control, turning everyone who wasn't an ass kisser of his off.

The only people left that like Sargon are the members of his stagnated fanbase. And they all are incredibly autistic human beings who cannot admit that Sargon is not a freedom fighter but a power hungry ego maniac.

instythot

kiwifarms.net
His reputation is definitely ruined. The election brought so much coverage to his behavior that it shattered his reputation completely in terms of the public view. It resulted in his name being publicly associated with things like rape, pedophilia and racism. He's never going to be able to escape this things. Especially since he refuses to apologize for any of them.

Before the election even happened he destroyed it in online communities. He turned so many people who were sympathetic to him off by his antics and drama with people like Jim. Look back at the beginning of this very thread to see this. When this thread first got started back in 2016, no one thought he was a cow or a bad human being. There was a reason why it took over two years of this thread being here for it to start really generating page numbers of content. He steadily grew more and more out of control, turning everyone who wasn't an ass kisser of his off.

The only people left that like Sargon are the members of his stagnated fanbase. And they all are incredibly autistic human beings who cannot admit that Sargon is not a freedom fighter but a power hungry ego maniac.
The amazing thing was that it wasn't even an ego swelling out of control unchecked. All kinds of people, including people he looked up to, tried to deflate that hubris balloon if only a little

Johan Schmidt

kiwifarms.net
a power hungry ego maniac.
I don't even think he's got the balls or the drive for that. He just seems like a wanna be philosophy professor without any of the hardwork in or prestige out that obtaining a PhD implies. Sargon seems to live in this weird mental bubble where he thinks that if he talks about Locke enough then everyone will be a liberal. Shit's moved on in the last ten or so years and he just hasn't.

Even his downward spiral seems to be lazily done and half arsed.

SillySherman

Well, well, what do we have there...
kiwifarms.net
I always though he was that weird conservative guy who tried way too hard to be in the opposition. Constantly. Ironically, he's like the SJWs he claims to fight : He can't find a middle ground. Although I have to admit some of his most autistic stuff made me laugh, like trying to make the Donald tweet about Gamergate.

Grand Wizard Wakka

kiwifarms.net
I always though he was that weird conservative guy who tried way too hard to be in the opposition.
You mean CLASSICALLY LIBERAL. He's a TRUE LIBERAL, and not at all a conservative, even though he always sides with the right wing position on every issue.

Ironically, he's like the SJWs he claims to fight
Because he's just the anti-SJW equivalent to Anita or Al Sharpton. He's just a grifter who outrage peddles to a different group of people. Consoom daily video and donate to NEETreon to save the hwhite race western civilization.

6MillionBicycles

kiwifarms.net
Well done Carl. You have just recently learnt about the kind of things Trump has talked about for almost as long as you’ve lived.

You know, I realise I hate Carl for the same reason I hate the SJWs. The SJWs complain all the time about things tjat they would realise are not issues if they just read more.

Meanwhile Carl sits there smugly chuckling about how he is so enlightened when what he is talking about has already been beaten to death decades ago.

If Carl really wanted to solve the issues, he would be narrating history books, or literature on the subjects or getting other people on to talk on issues because your audiance would learn things.

Last edited:

Banworld

Never knows best.
kiwifarms.net

The absolute state of Carl right now. To come on and smugly chuckle that the president of the US is making his talking points. Carl, no one cares about you. If you want to talk about the most powerful man in the world, leave yourself out of it.
Carl has no talking points, everything he believes is defined by what he disagrees with and not what he actually believes in, which is why he lives vicariously through people like Trump.

Remember when he spent that whole Louise stream saying "Jim you believe in everything I believe muh individuals rights, muh access to markets, muh personal responsibility!"? The dude never talks about real policies or things people can actually do, which he proved by asking "What can an MEP even do?" during his MEP candidacy.

Johan Schmidt

kiwifarms.net
Carl has no talking points, everything he believes is defined by what he disagrees with and not what he actually believes in, which is why he lives vicariously through people like Trump.

Remember when he spent that whole Louise stream saying "Jim you believe in everything I believe muh individuals rights, muh access to markets, muh personal responsibility!"? The dude never talks about real policies or things people can actually do, which he proved by asking "What can an MEP even do?" during his MEP candidacy.
Carl desperately wants to be a philosophy professor; but he's A) too dumb to get the PhD, and B) Absolutely, painfully vanilla and dull in his philosophical leanings. He has no practical applications for any of what he says; he just likes saying it to try and sound like he's a smart boi.