Carl Benjamin / Sargon of Akkad / Akkad Daily / The Thinkery / @not_sargon / @WarPlanPurple - Leader of the "Liberalists" & Droning Pseudo-Intellectual Boomer anti-SJW Activist, Applebees Waiter, Mass Shooter Whiteknight

Would you rape Jess Phillips

• Total voters

Xerxes IX

Neko Atsume cat named Sargon of Aclawed next?
kiwifarms.net
Well done Carl. You have just recently learnt about the kind of things Trump has talked about for almost as long as you’ve lived.

You know, I realise I hate Carl for the same reason I hate the SJWs. The SJWs complain all the time about things tjat they would realise are not issues if they just read more.

Meanwhile Carl sits there smugly chuckling about how he is so enlightened when what he is talking about has already been beaten to death decades ago.

If Carl really wanted to solve the issues, he would be narrating history books, or literature on the subjects or getting other people on to talk on issues because your audiance would learn things.
But if he made videos explaining literature on political philosophy, he wouldn't get to smugly chuckle at people because they've never even read said literature.

Goku 1000000 O

d91550
kiwifarms.net

The absolute state of Carl right now. To come on and smugly chuckle that the president of the US is making his talking points. Carl, no one cares about you. If you want to talk about the most powerful man in the world, leave yourself out of it.
He's still neurotic about his GG2.0 plan, fucking amazing. Good to see Carl is as much of a bitch as ever!

Doctor Placebo

Soleimani's back. Tell a friend.
kiwifarms.net
Carl desperately wants to be a philosophy professor; but he's A) too dumb to get the PhD, and B) Absolutely, painfully vanilla and dull in his philosophical leanings. He has no practical applications for any of what he says; he just likes saying it to try and sound like he's a smart boi.
His egotism is bigger than that. I agree with what other people have said that he doesn't want to be a king or dictator or whatever, because that involves having to get down in the mud and sweat and bleed. Too high stakes, too much chance for failure. He wants to be a famous philosopher. Someone like Plato or Aristotle who can just sit on his ass and talk and shape the world indirectly. Except all his philosophy is just copy pasted bits and pieces from actual philosophers. He has no original ideas and the ones he co-opts he makes dumber and less consistent.

6MillionBicycles

kiwifarms.net
But if he made videos explaining literature on political philosophy, he wouldn't get to smugly chuckle at people because they've never even read said literature.
!

He could call the series 'Have You Even Read?'God,

He would then get to point people to his own videos and tell them to educate themselves. Before chuckling smugly.

God it's so perfect and would just make him smugger!

I am disappointed he has not done this now.

instythot

kiwifarms.net
Carl has no talking points, everything he believes is defined by what he disagrees with and not what he actually believes in, which is why he lives vicariously through people like Trump.

Remember when he spent that whole Louise stream saying "Jim you believe in everything I believe muh individuals rights, muh access to markets, muh personal responsibility!"? The dude never talks about real policies or things people can actually do, which he proved by asking "What can an MEP even do?" during his MEP candidacy.
Carl, the master of public image praising Trump's optics. Hope y'all are ready to ride with biden

• Horrifying
Reactions: verissimus

nohull

Sorry for party ooperating.
kiwifarms.net
Sargon is making controversial hot-takes in the following stream about autogenophilic 41 percenters in sports, the subject evolved into talking about other stuff, and such takes can easily be taken out of context by those dirty collectivistic white niggers
Such as:
"Hitler was never antisemitic, censorship was what made him antisemitic, and I'm against censorship" (context: talking about Hitler's youth and Sargon's Free Speech advocacy)
"Am I an incel? My wife would be so thrilled" (context: that statement Sargon made about hitting a politician)
Hurry if you want to watch it as it unfolds, because he's getting sleepy already.

• Lunacy
Reactions: Table Country

LordofCringe7206

What's that Plank? They're hiding in the library?
kiwifarms.net
His egotism is bigger than that. I agree with what other people have said that he doesn't want to be a king or dictator or whatever, because that involves having to get down in the mud and sweat and bleed. Too high stakes, too much chance for failure. He wants to be a famous philosopher. Someone like Plato or Aristotle who can just sit on his ass and talk and shape the world indirectly. Except all his philosophy is just copy pasted bits and pieces from actual philosophers. He has no original ideas and the ones he co-opts he makes dumber and less consistent.
I feel like it's even more simple than that. He doesn't care so much about the position as much as he cares about what he gets with it. At the end of the day, he wants nothing more than to be a recognized and respected figure. He wants everyone to view him as brilliant and a freedom fighter against the establishment.

Grand Wizard Wakka

kiwifarms.net
Carl has no talking points, everything he believes is defined by what he disagrees with and not what he actually believes in
His only success has been disagreeing with things. The only reason he's an e-celeb is because he made "SJW BAD!" videos at the right time.

Carl desperately wants to be a philosophy professor; but he's A) too dumb to get the PhD, and B) Absolutely, painfully vanilla and dull in his philosophical leanings. He has no practical applications for any of what he says; he just likes saying it to try and sound like he's a smart boi.
He's basically the high school kid who looked up a couple Nietzsche quotes and now is super deep and so much smarter than you plebs. Except he's a 40+ year old boomer going "Hello fellow kids!".

No one who listens to Sargon can vote in the US anyway, so it won't affect anything.
I wish that were true. I have friends IRL who post Sargon vids and look up to him.

he cares about what he gets with it
Dopamine.

RumblyTumbly

kiwifarms.net
He's basically the high school kid who looked up a couple Nietzsche quotes and now is super deep and so much smarter than you plebs. Except he's a 40+ year old boomer going "Hello fellow kids!".
Reading that, the first image that popped into my mind was Kevin Kline from "A Fish Called Wanda" but significantly less funny and energetic.

Don't Tread on Me

Mankind is amazing. People are terrible
kiwifarms.net

Here's a video you guys might have forgotten about. It's been unlisted. I wonder why?

It's funny to think about the time period where Carl was actually taken seriously, and people were genuinely fans of his and thought he was important enough to do things like this. Now, he's so pointless that even though he uploads content daily, I'm almost necro posting. It's been two full weeks of no one on the farms caring about him. Pretty sad to see.

By the way I am happy to report that this same channel also made a video for Bearing and for SugarTits around the same time and both of those videos are still public.

Last edited:

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
kiwifarms.net
I have only two questions:

Was it posted before?
Why the hell YouTube recommends me that?
5.4k views after 10 days. Peak Carl Benjamin, ladies and gentlemen.

Doctor Placebo

Soleimani's back. Tell a friend.
kiwifarms.net

Here's a video you guys might have forgotten about. It's been unlisted. I wonder why?

It's funny to think about the time period where Carl was actually taken seriously, and people were genuinely fans of his and thought he was important enough to do things like this. Now, he's so pointless that even though he uploads content daily, I'm almost necro posting. It's been two full weeks of no one on the farms caring about him. Pretty sad to see.

By the way I am happy to report that this same channel also made a video for Bearing and for SugarTits around the same time and both of those videos are still public.
Carl has become cringe to even his own fandom. A guilty pleasure at best to all but a few holdouts.

yoshitsune

Late Heian period cowboy
kiwifarms.net
He's too boring to follow. All of his videos are the same noise of a fat British man reading you news articles with smug chuckles interspersed in the reading so a lot of hilarious shit may slip through the cracks.
He really should diversify by making a "Fat British (Step)Father Reads You Bedtime Stories" channel aimed at children with shitty parents. He's got the boring voice and the cadence for it, it'll put little brats to sleep really quickly.

Dang Woodchucks!

Bravery is not a function of firepower.
kiwifarms.net
I was halfway expecting Carl to blow up with a new controversy and thought the inactivity was just building pressure instead of just plain lack of interesting shit. Does this mean Carlito is a snorecow?

• Agree
Reactions: The Pink Panther

Hyrip123876

Chernobyl FM
kiwifarms.net
You'd think a guy who's spent years aggregating news articles could give some insight on the root causes of such ideology, or maybe what drives otherwise normal people to these extreme views.
You'd think.... but instead Carl devotes all his energy taking potshots at the low-hanging fruit. The symptoms of the rot, so to speak

• Agree
Reactions: Chive Turkey

LordofCringe7206

What's that Plank? They're hiding in the library?
kiwifarms.net
I was halfway expecting Carl to blow up with a new controversy and thought the inactivity was just building pressure instead of just plain lack of interesting shit. Does this mean Carlito is a snorecow?
He's pretty much a dead cow at this point. The election really did kick his ass and put a stop to his tism fit. Since the election he has looked growingly more miserable and defeated. He doesn't display that spark or egotistical high that he did before.

Unless there is some reawakening in him, I don't see him climbing much from here.

• Agree
Reactions: The Pink Panther