Carl Benjamin / Sargon of Akkad / Akkad Daily / The Thinkery / @not_sargon / @WarPlanPurple - Leader of the "Liberalists" & Droning Pseudo-Intellectual Boomer anti-SJW Activist, Applebees Waiter, Mass Shooter Whiteknight

Would you rape Jess Phillips

• Total voters

that_monika

kiwifarms.net
He's pretty much a dead cow at this point. The election really did kick his ass and put a stop to his tism fit. Since the election he has looked growingly more miserable and defeated. He doesn't display that spark or egotistical high that he did before.

Unless there is some reawakening in him, I don't see him climbing much from here.
I'm going to cautiously predict a return of his lolcow behavior. The man's had a massive ego for years, going back even when people took him seriously. Combine that with the moderate growth of Akkad Daily, and you have a recipe for more nonsense from Carl in the future. Maybe its wishful thinking because I like seeing him make a fool of himself, but I'm betting its only a matter of time before he sets Bnnerlord aside and goes full tilt into politics IRL again.

Speaking of Bannerlord, if Carl's a fatass and he plays it a lot, does that make him Bannerlard?

TheBeanz

Heinz Meanz Beanz
kiwifarms.net
I'm going to cautiously predict a return of his lolcow behavior. The man's had a massive ego for years, going back even when people took him seriously. Combine that with the moderate growth of Akkad Daily, and you have a recipe for more nonsense from Carl in the future. Maybe its wishful thinking because I like seeing him make a fool of himself, but I'm betting its only a matter of time before he sets Bnnerlord aside and goes full tilt into politics IRL again.

Speaking of Bannerlord, if Carl's a fatass and he plays it a lot, does that make him Bannerlard?
Speaking of: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uf8-qLsIGfk&t=29s
Here comes WarhammerGate. It's the gamergate 2.0 we've been waiting for boys!

Bit of a shit video to be honest. Just rambling about centrism and fascism, a 'what about muh warhammer marxist meme subreddit' and some sperging about his fellow Warhammer fan & anti SJW channel Arch Warhammer in the wake of the standard tier Game Workshop response to George Floyd and BLM.

Arch Warhammer himself is kicking off big time, he's started an email campaign to GW to get him off their blacklist.

It'll be interesting to see if this goes anywhere, I've been in and around the Warhammer community since I was a teenager and there's definitely been an influx of SJW types, troons and all the types of people autistic hobbies like this attract, if they react to it, he'll react to it I imagine.

PhoBingas

Literal goblin
kiwifarms.net
It'll be interesting to see if this goes anywhere, I've been in and around the Warhammer community since I was a teenager and there's definitely been an influx of SJW types, troons and all the types of people autistic hobbies like this attract, if they react to it, he'll react to it I imagine.
GW doesn't listen to fans that collectively pay hundreds of thousands about rules and model updates. I doubt they're gonna bend the knee to troons and bluehairs but nothing would surprise me in 2020.

TheBeanz

Heinz Meanz Beanz
kiwifarms.net
GW doesn't listen to fans that collectively pay hundreds of thousands about rules and model updates. I doubt they're gonna bend the knee to troons and bluehairs but nothing would surprise me in 2020.
GW doesn't give a shit about any type of fan as long as they make money, I think they're just following the standard corporate stance on the whole diversity thing, which is bending the knee to troons and bluehairs at the minute.

Cistern Rumbler

[disgusting sounds]
kiwifarms.net
Socio-political pressure is honestly way more effective than paying customers complaining about something. It's why so many subcultures and industries are going through or have gone through their own version of the -gate thing. "SJWs" are a very loud minority, consumers are a very large but mostly complacent majority and within that group are the Carl-types who are even smaller than the "SJWs" but tend to have terrible PR and get even less done.

Edit: Also, I really hate that Carl has latched onto Warhammer like the grift-reaper he is.

Dang Woodchucks!

Bravery is not a function of firepower.
kiwifarms.net

Bit of a shit video to be honest. Just rambling about centrism and fascism, a 'what about muh warhammer marxist meme subreddit' and some sperging about his fellow Warhammer fan & anti SJW channel Arch Warhammer in the wake of the standard tier Game Workshop response to George Floyd and BLM.

Arch Warhammer himself is kicking off big time, he's started an email campaign to GW to get him off their blacklist.

Socio-political pressure is honestly way more effective than paying customers complaining about something. It's why so many subcultures and industries are going through or have gone through their own version of the -gate thing. "SJWs" are a very loud minority, consumers are a very large but mostly complacent majority and within that group are the Carl-types who are even smaller than the "SJWs" but tend to have terrible PR and get even less done.

Edit: Also, I really hate that Carl has latched onto Warhammer like the grift-reaper he is.
I didn't think it possible, but Carl might actually kill Warhammer.

This is what we get for asking for activity, fuck.

TheImportantFart

Henry Assman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I'm getting seriously bored of these spergy overreactions to basic bitch, form letter statements from companies. This is just him trying to keep the GamerGate cycle going and as with GamerGate, ComicsGate and Weeb Wars before it, if this gets up and running it isn't going to fix anything and will just devolve into a bunch of spergs screaming at each other and exacerbate the original problem.

At least with GamerGate, that was kicked off through the exposure of the incestuous relationship game journos had with each other and game developers. This is him trying to start a fight over a statement that essentially boils down to "Everyone is welcome" and isn't nearly as bad as the response I've seen from some companies. The BLM hashtag isn't even anywhere to be seen

This video highlights one of the key problems with the skeptic community and why it's dying out: it's a bizarre fusion of normie-tier politics and wannabe edgelordism which ends up alienating everyone but true believers in the long run. You have a guy saying "fascism bad, communism bad", while also throwing a huge fit over a fairly milquetoast statement. The average person isn't going to look at that statement and find anything to complain about, so they'll think he's a cunt for bitching about it, people on the left will likewise think he's a cunt, and the far right will hate him for shitting on fascism and essentially being a fence sitter.

This limits the receptive audience to grumpy boomers and a bunch of autistic wannabe intellectuals and culture war crusaders and while there's plenty of those online, in terms of actually getting shit done and inspiring positive change, they're useless because they have no appeal outside their niche, which is what you need to really win.

That said, if this is the spark that gets Carl up and running again and gives us more things to laugh at, I say full steam ahead. I just apologise in advance to the Warhammer fans since their hobby is going to become the latest door the Grim Reaper's knocking on.

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
kiwifarms.net
I'm getting seriously bored of these spergy overreactions to basic bitch, form letter statements from companies. This is just him trying to keep the GamerGate cycle going and as with GamerGate, ComicsGate and Weeb Wars before it, if this gets up and running it isn't going to fix anything and will just devolve into a bunch of spergs screaming at each other and exacerbate the original problem.

At least with GamerGate, that was kicked off through the exposure of the incestuous relationship game journos had with each other and game developers. This is him trying to start a fight over a statement that essentially boils down to "Everyone is welcome" and isn't nearly as bad as the response I've seen from some companies. The BLM hashtag isn't even anywhere to be seen

This video highlights one of the key problems with the skeptic community and why it's dying out: it's a bizarre fusion of normie-tier politics and wannabe edgelordism which ends up alienating everyone but true believers in the long run. You have a guy saying "fascism bad, communism bad", while also throwing a huge fit over a fairly milquetoast statement. The average person isn't going to look at that statement and find anything to complain about, so they'll think he's a cunt for bitching about it, people on the left will likewise think he's a cunt, and the far right will hate him for shitting on fascism and essentially being a fence sitter.

This limits the receptive audience to grumpy boomers and a bunch of autistic wannabe intellectuals and culture war crusaders and while there's plenty of those online, in terms of actually getting shit done and inspiring positive change, they're useless because they have no appeal outside their niche, which is what you need to really win.

That said, if this is the spark that gets Carl up and running again and gives us more things to laugh at, I say full steam ahead. I just apologise in advance to the Warhammer fans since their hobby is going to become the latest door the Grim Reaper's knocking on.
I can get behind why GG started. People in gamer communities were shit on by gamer press for years, called racist, sexist, etc. despite them being the ones who give money to the industry they exist around. And then when Zoe stuff got leaked, these hacks said "no, you are the problem, "gamers are dead".

But here it's completely opposite, it's not "oh, you neckbeards buy our overpriced stuff, but you are so sexist", it's just "everyone's welcome" like you said. And to be honest, I don't quite understand why people think that Warhammer is getting plagued by SJWs. Yes, Age of Sigmar happened, but not for "muh feminism" reasons, it was simple corporate greed. As for 40k, I've heard that some books had some lore breaking bullshit about women being better than men, but really, books about 40k are a very mixed bag, so this probably has more to do with the author and not GW itself. If you wanna see what happens when these kinds of people take over something, look no further than Marvel Comics.

Maybe he is doing this just because not so long ago GW forced his butt-buddy Arch to stop using their brand name in his channel's title.

TheBeanz

Heinz Meanz Beanz
kiwifarms.net
I don't quite understand why people think that Warhammer is getting plagued by SJWs
It's more because it's full of autists & autsists tend to lean extreme either one way or another. Back when I was involved in the hobby it was neckbeard central, if the shop was crowded it had that horrible sweaty, dirty smell that you'll know if you've ever been in a few metres of a real neckbeard.

In recent years the same smelly incels are still there but the other kind of autist has joined in too, troons. They've marched into the hobby the way they march into everything and they bring their identity politics in too because it's literally their entire personality.

I've seen it myself here and there, and I guess there's enough of it in the online parts of the community for spastics like Arch to kick off about it.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Socio-political pressure is honestly way more effective than paying customers complaining about something.
It's insane, though, because you're basically telling the other side to pile on even harder. Now everyone hates you and again, customers who don't want to deal with this bullshit just go somewhere else. When will they figure this out?

CervixHammer

Internet ist Krieg
kiwifarms.net
Carlgon the Devourer said:
i mean like i never played the space marines i always played the tyranids am i being represented by the evil aliens who devour worlds am i being represented
yes.
psychic awakening vol. whatever: the grim reaper meme as vore.

GenericReviewerDraco

Annoyed oriental wizard
kiwifarms.net
I didn't think it possible, but Carl might actually kill Warhammer.

This is what we get for asking for activity, fuck.
Sargon is basically OAG with a much higher power level (and doesn't smell of a soybeard psy-op; just a genuine retard with delusions of grandeur); I'm aware OAG is (most likely) serious, but that guy's faggotry does get too 'strawman-like'.

Dang Woodchucks!

Bravery is not a function of firepower.
kiwifarms.net
Carlgon the Devourer said:
i mean like i never played the space marines i always played the tyranids am i being represented by the evil aliens who devour worlds am i being represented
yes.
psychic awakening vol. whatever: the grim reaper meme as vore.
Holy shit. How could I haven't noticed before?
a race of extragalactic "alien locust", that seemingly exist only to devour biomass, evolve into a more perfect species and grow in numbers. They are extremely adaptable, and frequently engineer and modify traits and characteristics in their genome, by devouring other unfortunate species into their own, in order to improve their combat effectiveness and survival.
Now did I describe tyranids or the YouTube "skeptic" grifters?

Danton20000

kiwifarms.net
Honestly doubt it will go anywhere, GW just toes line of basic statements. Arch is currently running around pretending hes the messiah of the warhammer community, when half community think hes a sperg anyway. Kind of surprised all GW did was ask him to remove warhammer from his name considering how historically litigious the company is, id guess someone sent GW hr a link to the Arch discord shots and the "gnoblars are house niggers" lore video(which he later removed). Arch himself is only really liked by secondaries who only listen to lore videos and hes only second rate at that.

If anythings gonna kill GW its 3d printing becoming accessible not some salty lore channel on youtube who I dont think ive ever seen post models or have any engagement with the hobby outside of reading lore books that are only ever vaguely canon starting warhammergate.

Edit-
GW put out their financials this year, up 12m£ over last year on the back of crazy big growth. This is largley from IP usage, improved ruleset as well as the value of the £ falling post brexit making it a more valuable export. However its slowing a little partly from covid, but also partly due to the core tabletop business is likely going limits to its growth atm until tabletop is more commonly played hobby. My guess is the IP will improve more as things go but overall their stock value will level off compared to its recent explosive growth. Ill place my bets now arch + sargon will use this as proof "go woke go broke" rather than company hitting limits on its pace of growth.

Last edited:

Rausch

kiwifarms.net
Sargon's latest ban evading account had been going back and forth on Twitter with British nationalist/wignat (depends who you ask) Youtuber Morgoth's Review. It got quite mean spirited at points, with Morgoth trying to get Sargon to talk about Jews and Sargon smuckling and arguing about the definition of individualism.

SargonMorgoth.png
SargonMorgoth2.jpg

There was a lot more of this, including Sargon making the fair point that defending Mark Collett (who Morgoth is affiliated with through the Patriotic Alternative political organisation/LARP - depends who you ask) in public is not peak optics but you get the idea. And earlier today, Morgoth's Twitter went down (hence no archives).

MorgothDownSargonRT.png

Pure co-incidence obviously. And Morgoth talks about the Jews quite a lot so this was coming but maybe in a Discord group somewhere, a former UKIP MEP candidate had proclaimed "who will rid me of this turbulent white nigger?"

Last edited:

Goku 1000000 O

d91550
kiwifarms.net
Sargon's latest ban evading account had been going back and forth on Twitter with British nationalist/wignat (depends who you ask) Youtuber Morgoth's Review. It got quite mean spirited at points, with Morgoth trying to get Sargon to talk about Jews and Sargon smuckling and arguing about the definition of individualism.

View attachment 1479909
View attachment 1479910

There was a lot more of this, including Sargon making the fair point that defending Mark Collett (who Morgoth is affiliated with through the Patriotic Alternative political organisation/LARP - depends who you ask) in public is not peak optics but you get the idea. And earlier today, Morgoth's Twitter went down (hence no archives).

View attachment 1479929

Pure co-incidence obviously. And Morgoth talks about the Jews quite a lot so this was coming but maybe in a Discord group somewhere, a former UKIP MEP candidate had proclaimed "who will rid me of this turbulent white nigger?"
Morgoth is your standard dumbass wignat, but the overarching point he made (and that of the Alt-Right) is that individualism doesn’t compete well against collective interests.

Just trying to frame collectivism as non-individualist is pretty dull.

Alt-Right: “Individualism is impratical against the realities of demographic voting blocs.”
Sargon: “Well they should just not be collectivist, its illiberal and wrong!”

Stupid and tired approach to the conversation.

Reactions: Scarface1

Johan Schmidt

kiwifarms.net
Arch just sounds completely fucking insufferable; guy could be 100% right and the victim of troon killteams and I would still roll my eyes every time I hear his voice. He sounds like every pretentious 'uuuhhmm acktually!' Stereotype I have encountered and gives me flashbacks to the autistic guy that ran my local hobby shop like a fief.

Dude needs a good wedgie and a bully stealing his lunch money.