Carl Benjamin / Sargon of Akkad / Akkad Daily / The Thinkery / @not_sargon / @WarPlanPurple - Leader of the "Liberalists" & Droning Pseudo-Intellectual Boomer anti-SJW Activist, Applebees Waiter, Mass Shooter Whiteknight

Would you rape Jess Phillips

• Total voters

TheBeanz

Heinz Meanz Beanz
kiwifarms.net
Arch just sounds completely fucking insufferable; guy could be 100% right and the victim of troon killteams and I would still roll my eyes every time I hear his voice. He sounds like every pretentious 'uuuhhmm acktually!' Stereotype I have encountered and gives me flashbacks to the autistic guy that ran my local hobby shop like a fief.

Dude needs a good wedgie and a bully stealing his lunch money.
I used to watch his lore videos some time ago but the voice just got so grating I stopped.

Effluvium

kiwifarms.net
Sargon's latest ban evading account had been going back and forth on Twitter with British nationalist/wignat (depends who you ask) Youtuber Morgoth's Review. It got quite mean spirited at points, with Morgoth trying to get Sargon to talk about Jews and Sargon smuckling and arguing about the definition of individualism.

View attachment 1479909
View attachment 1479910

There was a lot more of this, including Sargon making the fair point that defending Mark Collett (who Morgoth is affiliated with through the Patriotic Alternative political organisation/LARP - depends who you ask) in public is not peak optics but you get the idea. And earlier today, Morgoth's Twitter went down (hence no archives).

View attachment 1479929

Pure co-incidence obviously. And Morgoth talks about the Jews quite a lot so this was coming but maybe in a Discord group somewhere, a former UKIP MEP candidate had proclaimed "who will rid me of this turbulent white nigger?"
CARL! NOOOOO!

Reactions: Draza

LordofCringe7206

What's that Plank? They're hiding in the library?
kiwifarms.net
Crossposting from another thread: A recent development in legal proceedings involving Patreon could have some very far-reaching consequences.

View attachment 1484257

Our favorite Reaper might just have a new door to knock on.
Would he be able to even get involved at this point? We're approaching two years since he was banned from the platform. Owen did much quicker after his ban. Has enough time lapsed that Sargon's fans can't sue?

cecograph

kiwifarms.net
Okay. I need to admit to a guilty pleasure. My favourite lolcow behaviour is when someone who has no self-awareness accuses someone else of lacking self-awareness. And though I've only got 10 minutes into this hour long video by Carl, I think I have my highlights:

I honestly can't believe how lacking in self-awareness Vaush is.

[...]

Imagine Vaush calling your content lazy. What does he do? He sits on his stream and he watches your video and then he goes on Wikipedia and thinks that one line that he's glanced over on Wikipedia is the equivalent of a refutation.

[...]

I doubt Vaush has ever done anything that ever approaches work. I mean this certainly doesn't.

[...]

Unbelievable. Unbelievable lack of self-awareness Vaush.

[...]

Okay, he's going to suffer through it guys. It's just going to be for the superchats. He's going to do it for you. He's got so many other things to do that are better than this. So much important work that Vaush does. But he's going to do it for you lads.
This is just awesome.

TheImportantFart

Henry Assman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Fart Huffer of Swindon said:
Imagine Vaush calling your content lazy. What does he do? He sits on his stream and he watches your video and then he goes on Wikipedia and thinks that one line that he's glanced over on Wikipedia is the equivalent of a refutation.
That's rich. Carl made his name watching videos from Buzzfeed and pausing them to smuckle every two minutes.
Blowhard of Akkad said:
I doubt Vaush has ever done anything that ever approaches work. I mean this certainly doesn't.
I have my issues with Vaush, but he at least comes across as having put more thought into his political stance than "Have you even read Locke?" Plus, Carl has an unfinished video game and the remains of the Liberalists stashed in his closet, both of which collapsed because he couldn't be fucking bothered to work on them.

Lacking self-awareness is putting it mildly. This shit's Dunning Kruger defined :story:

6MillionBicycles

kiwifarms.net
‘It’s not about the money’

And yet Sargon immediately ran to another processor.

‘It’s about srnding a message’

What would that be? beyond ‘I am willing to fuck over loads of other people who were smart enough not to do dumb shit’?

Doctor Placebo

Soleimani's back. Tell a friend.
kiwifarms.net
I used to watch his lore videos some time ago but the voice just got so grating I stopped.
People get on Sargon for sounding unjustifiably smug but he has nothing on Arch. That guy reads his scripts, which are just repackaged Lexicanum entries with more melodramatic language, like he's getting off to the sound of his own voice. He also overannunciates and speaks obnoxiously slowly.

"I doubt Vaush has ever done anything that ever approaches work. I mean this certainly doesn't."
To be fair to Sargon, waiting tables at Applebee's is work. Not dignified work, but it is work.

Effluvium

kiwifarms.net
People get on Sargon for sounding unjustifiably smug but he has nothing on Arch. That guy reads his scripts, which are just repackaged Lexicanum entries with more melodramatic language, like he's getting off to the sound of his own voice. He also overannunciates and speaks obnoxiously slowly.

To be fair to Sargon, waiting tables at Applebee's is work. Not dignified work, but it is work.
Has Vaush even had a job before? Like, gainfully employed levels of an actual "job".

Last edited:
  • Optimistic
Reactions: 4str4staleatherbelt