Carl Benjamin / Sargon of Akkad / Akkad Daily / The Thinkery / @not_sargon / @WarPlanPurple - Leader of the "Liberalists" & Droning Pseudo-Intellectual Boomer anti-SJW Activist, Applebees Waiter, Mass Shooter Whiteknight

Would you rape Jess Phillips

• Total voters

Effluvium

Pirate sites are your friend.
kiwifarms.net
The comment thread on Akilah's twitter post is really entertaining.

My favorite so far would have to be:

View attachment 1502203

Their twitter history is what you'd expect it to be. Naturally they revel in doxing folks.
I'm honestly amused that a lot of black women usually have "Queen" as part of their handles.

"YouTube is racist and fostering bullies like Carlgon of Swindon."

"I'm so sorry this is happening to you. The violence of their harassment cannot be forgiven."

20200817_205918.jpg

• DRINK!
Reactions: Draza

Hyrip123876

Chernobyl FM
kiwifarms.net

I don't know why Carl decided to do a serious 20 minute review of an American rap song, but he did, and his reaction is actually fascinating. He really does speak with a sort of posh aristocratic arrogance, though I guess that might be true of most Brits that aren't dirt poor, I don't know. But watching someone who has no idea about rap culture in the US talk about the disgusting, animalistic and basic lyrics and imagery with just abject disgust and astonishment is good for a laugh.

Yes, Carl, it's hedonistic and filthy. Totally against basic feminist principles, totally backwards and weird. That doesn't matter though, because she's a woman of color and in America, everything women of color do is celebrated and appreciated. To the point where they can literally get convicted of premeditated murder and be granted clemency for no reason other than "she was a minor and a woman of color".

I understand that it's not that bad in the UK (yet) but it will get there.
But... rap has always had these lyrics and undertones? The men brag about doing crime and fucking bitches. The women brag about never missing any meals and having loads of nice things being gifted to them for their clout and status. The only reason Ben Shapiro and Carl are getting twisted into knots over it is these rappers are getting into the mainstream.
This isn't a new development. How long ago was Anaconda? Sir Mixalot's Big Butts was a good 2 decades earlier. They infer body positivity and clout from all of it. They don't care what Camille Paglia or Anita Sarkeesian have to say about the lyrics, let alone anybody who proclaims to be on the left but then supports every populist right-wing cause in actuality like Carl

Donald Trump's Neck Vag

Juicy
kiwifarms.net

I don't know why Carl decided to do a serious 20 minute review of an American rap song, but he did, and his reaction is actually fascinating. He really does speak with a sort of posh aristocratic arrogance, though I guess that might be true of most Brits that aren't dirt poor, I don't know. But watching someone who has no idea about rap culture in the US talk about the disgusting, animalistic and basic lyrics and imagery with just abject disgust and astonishment is good for a laugh.

Yes, Carl, it's hedonistic and filthy. Totally against basic feminist principles, totally backwards and weird. That doesn't matter though, because she's a woman of color and in America, everything women of color do is celebrated and appreciated. To the point where they can literally get convicted of premeditated murder and be granted clemency for no reason other than "she was a minor and a woman of color".

It ain't that deep, bro. It's just a rap song about bitches with fat asses wanting dick. The whole point is that it's hedonistic and filthy. Anyone trying to look for some deep political or social meaning is dumb as fuck. It's popular because it's catchy and has funny lyrics.

Elric of Melnibone

kiwifarms.net
It ain't that deep, bro. It's just a rap song about bitches with fat asses wanting dick. The whole point is that it's hedonistic and filthy. Anyone trying to look for some deep political or social meaning is dumb as fuck. It's popular because it's catchy and has funny lyrics.
Right? Why is everyone giving this talentless whore attention? Its not like her being a knee padded slut is breaking news or anything, and the only thing it tells us about society is that the bell curve for iq is going down not up.

Doctor Placebo

Somebody asked for brains?
kiwifarms.net
I guess it would explain a lot about British people if they regularly get their imaginations stomped out in childhood.
Stiff upper lip, wot wot.

If the alternative is a bunch of thought policing social justice faggots who think that throwing tantrums until they get what they want at the expense of everyone else is how things should work, stomp those imaginations! But the problem isn't really imagination. It's kids being raised on power fantasies of bending the world to their adolescent will with no or minimal effort. Roger Scruton gave far better commentary on this phenomenon than Carl has ever given about anything.

Wait until Carl learns about Lil' Kim and how long ago her career started. Griping about rap lyrics. He really has become a total boomer.

Don't Tread on Me

I've told the truth. I didn't come to fool you.
kiwifarms.net
Wait until Carl learns about Lil' Kim and how long ago her career started. Griping about rap lyrics. He really has become a total boomer.
Even better, he comes in and listens to other rap artists and says "wait, so you Americans try to get a race car driver fired because his dad said the N-word at some point while all these artists use it every other word in their song?"

And we just have to sigh and shrug like we always have about how absolutely terrible black culture is.

Yukino

macOS is better than windows
kiwifarms.net
I heard netflix reached out to Carl for a job. I guess they heard his "depends on the child" comment and thought he'd be a perfect fit.
LOL. If he gets a show on netflix, everyone will see how big brained he is. “Today we’ll be talking about Locke” and he’ll also be wearing a suit!

Don't Tread on Me

I've told the truth. I didn't come to fool you.
kiwifarms.net

This is exactly why everyone refers to Carl as "the stepfather". Here he is, putting up a video where he criticizes someone and then says "oh, and here's another person who has criticized them and these two should talk". As if he's some sort of fucking mediator trying to make peace between Israel and Palestine. If you have a problem with June's behavior, Carl, why don't you talk to her? Or why don't you privately message SFO and encourage him to reach out to June and ask for a debate? Apparently she does those now. Why are you stepping into the limelight and publicly calling for a discussion between two other people? That's so...weird.

Meruem

No matter.. I shall checkmate you shortly
kiwifarms.net
I think Carl lost a bit of weight. Good on him, he looks younger already.

Last edited:

Meruem

No matter.. I shall checkmate you shortly
kiwifarms.net
I am quite amussed at all the people that have spent years decrying and dismissing feminist theory as bullshit only to be outraged by Cuties. A thing they can only be outraged by if the male gaze is true.
Um, I can assure you that most men don't view children in a sexual way.

At least, I hope that's the case.

_01

01101001 01000001 01101101 00110000 00110001
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I am quite amussed at all the people that have spent years decrying and dismissing feminist theory as bullshit only to be outraged by Cuties. A thing they can only be outraged by if the male gaze is true.
I'm fairly certain people wouldn't like a movie about 11 year olds twerking regardless if it was filmed to appeal to male audiences.

• Winner
Reactions: TLS

Donald Trump's Neck Vag

Juicy
kiwifarms.net
Honestly, it's going to be fascinating to see the reaction when that movie finally comes out. The movie's apparently (at least partially) about how oppressive Islam is. I could see Carl and company fanatically defending the movie after some random on Twitter complains about it being Islamophobic.

• Agree
Reactions: Chive Turkey

_01

01101001 01000001 01101101 00110000 00110001
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So am I the only one in a history class who gets kind of awkward everytime a teacher brings up the historical Sargon because of the chance of some idiot who knows nothing about history will blurt out "Oh you mean the youtuber?" Thus causing the class to devolve ointo a political shitstorm?
I've had to hold my breath hoping nobody derails a discussion which uses a lambda symbol to mention the Half Life series or makes the obvious connection when mentioning the "sonic hedgehog" gene. If there was a mathematical formula called "Sargon's law" or "the Akkad method," I'd dread somebody mentioning Carl, too. So you're not alone there.

6MillionBicycles

kiwifarms.net
Um, I can assure you that most men don't view children in a sexual way.

At least, I hope that's the case.
No. They don’t. All I am saying is the reason people are upset is it is obviously filmed in a way for the few that do which would not be possible to do if the male gaze was not a thing.

I'm fairly certain people wouldn't like a movie about 11 year olds twerking regardless if it was filmed to appeal to male audiences.
All of the complaints being about sexualisation and camerawork says otherwise. Because young girls have dancedin films before. If this film had been more tasteful in presentation no one would have cared.