Carl Benjamin / Sargon of Akkad / Akkad Daily / The Thinkery / @not_sargon / @WarPlanPurple - Leader of the "Liberalists" & Droning Pseudo-Intellectual Boomer anti-SJW Activist, Applebees Waiter, Mass Shooter Whiteknight

Would you rape Jess Phillips

• Total voters

instythot

kiwifarms.net
This is unexpected. Vee has started doing TWIS

He's done a few of them at least. Is he simply keeping the manor safe for his master's return, or has he claimed the manor for himself?

TheImportantFart

MadaGAScar
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is unexpected. Vee has started doing TWIS

He's done a few of them at least. Is he simply keeping the manor safe for his master's return, or has he claimed the manor for himself?
We discussed this upthread. He's gathering up the scraps from his master's table.

Sargon's whole reason for dropping this week in stupid was because he was lazydidn't want to monopolise doing a weekly news roundup on YouTube and wanted his capos to do his dirty work for himhave a shot at doing it for themselves, so this isn't that surprising.

instythot

kiwifarms.net
We discussed this upthread. He's gathering up the scraps from his master's table.

Sargon's whole reason for dropping this week in stupid was because he was lazydidn't want to monopolise doing a weekly news roundup on YouTube and wanted his capos to do his dirty work for himhave a shot at doing it for themselves, so this isn't that surprising.
Must have missed that what with the unending Ethan Ralph/Dax Herrera trash fire.

Why wait so long until taking over TWIS though? There might have been a chance for success with a relatively clean handoff around Phase 2, but now when the IP has been dead for almost 2 years? Or has Codrin been doing these all along?

• Feels
Reactions: TheImportantFart

Toucan

Peace on earth!
kiwifarms.net
" All leftist thought is couched in the idea that any restriction is a form of oppression, and the drive towards total freedom of the will must mean the abolition of all barriers to that freedom. "

What was the point of the liberalists if he believes this?
Forget that what was the point of the whole sargon of akkad persona if he believes this?

His whole deal was "leftists are trying to take away our freedom to do xyz" now hes turning it around.
We often debate how much of Carls original persona was fake and when he developed these fascistic beliefs. But what I want to know is what the fuck was the point of the whole division with the alt right if he essentially believes in exactly the same things as them.
This makes him look like the Trotsky of fascism. IE everything is wrong unless it was his idea and he gets to be at the forefront.

John Carmack

kiwifarms.net
" All leftist thought is couched in the idea that any restriction is a form of oppression, and the drive towards total freedom of the will must mean the abolition of all barriers to that freedom. "

Forget that what was the point of the whole sargon of akkad persona if he believes this?

His whole deal was "leftists are trying to take away our freedom to do xyz" now hes turning it around.
We often debate how much of Carls original persona was fake and when he developed these fascistic beliefs. But what I want to know is what the fuck was the point of the whole division with the alt right if he essentially believes in exactly the same things as them.
This makes him look like the Trotsky of fascism. IE everything is wrong unless it was his idea and he gets to be at the forefront.
He doesn't actually hold any concrete political or philosophical beliefs and everything he said or has said on politics is shit the he quickly cobbled together on the fly. He was an apolitical NEET until Anita triggered him.

Bob Barker

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

He didn't agree with the alt right at the time at all. IDK what he believes now because I haven't watched his stuff in forever. If I had to guess, assuming he's actually gone fascist or something other than slightly right of center in a world where people left of center are called nazis, it was watching the left repeatedly betray the ideals he thought being a leftist would allow him to promote to the point where he gave up on those ideals entirely and decided to believe in something else.

areanvs

kiwifarms.net

Sargon is a liberal of the 90s. As liberal thought evolved he didn't like it where it went and is currently struggling to deal with it. He ends up stuck in a rut because moving any further right would need him to abandon liberalism. This is why he's constantly borrowing neoreactionary terms like 'The Cathedral' and jerking off over Starship Troopers remaining oblivious to the fact that Yarvin was attacking liberalism or that the movie was a parody of fascism.

Eventually, something will have to give and we'll probably end up with another meltdown.

Judiac Cyber Criminal

Zionist Death Squad
kiwifarms.net
Sargon is a liberal of the 90s. As liberal thought evolved he didn't like it where it went and is currently struggling to deal with it. He ends up stuck in a rut because moving any further right would need him to abandon liberalism. This is why he's constantly borrowing neoreactionary terms like 'The Cathedral' and jerking off over Starship Troopers remaining oblivious to the fact that Yarvin was attacking liberalism or that the movie was a parody of fascism.

Eventually, something will have to give and we'll probably end up with another meltdown.
I highly doubt Sargon has the willpower to fight off his narcissism to be willing to join any established political ideology and judging by his tale of how he got inspired to do his channel was "he read stupid headlines and that kept him up at night", isn't a strong foundation for what kind of political identity he has.
Even if he somehow has a political identity he would never be a 90s liberals, maybe christian democrats or conservative but not liberal.

Reactions: IAmNotAlpharius

Danton20000

kiwifarms.net
Honestly to me Sargon falls into the weird section that I find alot of middle age and up people in the uk politically, They live in a contradictory hypocritical world where they love liberty, freedom and other enlightenment values but also still love the empire. The amount of them I find that will hate china for how it acts in Africa, with it bribing local governments to get access to resources, build some infrastructure in return for exclusive rights to mine some rare minerals, yet view Britains actions in India as completely fine because we gave them an education system and get mad if those nations critic what the empire did. Many would turn facist or imperialist if given the chance because of some weird view that Britain was a "fair empire" that did everything above board. If I break into your house, cut off your leg and steal your money it doesn't make it morally right if I teach your kid the alphabet, Just because some good came out of empire doesn't retro-activly justify them doing it, especially when most of the things the empire gave were in its own interest not philanthropism.

He also falls heavily into the issue that plagues brexit, the "just need to roll up our sleeves and use common sense" which people try to apply to everything but often causes way more issues as complex border issues like the NI border have no common sense average joe on the street solution. I was always fine with leave I just dislike how nearly everyone who is hard brexit act like international politics is a simple game. All we get are basic slogans from the likes of sargon of "brexit means brexit" and "take back control" which sound nice but dont tell us what the plan is for the Gibraltar/Spain or the NI border. We wont get anyform of brexit until someone actually makes a plan that isnt stand there, do nothing and hope eu just caves and gives full access for nothing. By this point we could have had all the ports prepped, started the training of the thousands of new customs staff that will be required (and take atleast 1-2 years to train) and actually have prepped for the no deal. But no lets just say empty slogans and believe that just because something sounds "common sense" means that its going to work and constantly talking about "rolling up sleeves" and "blitz spirit" after the fact actually get things done.

Effluvium

Pirate sites are your friend.
kiwifarms.net
Nobody's really bought up Sargon's new "Totally not Sargon" Twitter account Robin Hood (@GreenwoodOutlaw).

I don't like Vadim Newquist a whole lot, but this video he did is a pretty good compilation of some of the dumber tweets from that account:

Isn't Vadim's channel effectively dead? All he does on Twitter now is troll for clout on Tim Pool and comparing liked posts with his fellow hasbeens.

TheImportantFart

MadaGAScar
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Isn't Vadim's channel effectively dead? All he does on Twitter now is troll for clout on Tim Pool and comparing liked posts with his fellow hasbeens.
He's picked up a few more subscribers/views since jumping over to thr BreadTube side of the fence, but he was never a major player and is only notable because he was one of the first relatively big channels to pivot from anti-SJWism to being an SJW himself.

Effluvium

Pirate sites are your friend.
kiwifarms.net
He's picked up a few more subscribers/views since jumping over to thr BreadTube side of the fence, but he was never a major player and is only notable because he was one of the first relatively big channels to pivot from anti-SJWism to being an SJW himself.
True, but that doesn't mean he's making any waves. Not even ripples.

Not Even Twice

kiwifarms.net
Must have missed that what with the unending Ethan Ralph/Dax Herrera trash fire.

Why wait so long until taking over TWIS though? There might have been a chance for success with a relatively clean handoff around Phase 2, but now when the IP has been dead for almost 2 years? Or has Codrin been doing these all along?
Perhaps I am experiencing some form of Mandela effect but I could almost swear we saw Vee do TWIS a year ago or something within that time frame?

surprisemfka

kiwifarms.net
These people are all completely washed up at this point. Carl is never coming back from the UKIP campaign and the rest of them are going nowhere either.
That moment during Sargon's campaign when he lied about getting raped just to get a win over the interviewer spoke volumes about him (at 4:20 in the link below).

All the comments are filled with Sargon fans in that video too, so delusional, they probably thought his campaign was successful too.

Does anyone who still watches him know if he's talked about the time he was raped since then?

yoshitsune

Genpei cowboy
kiwifarms.net
Does anyone who still watches him know if he's talked about the time he was raped since then?
As often as he still talks about his black grandfather... sorry I mean his north African grandfather... sorry I mean his southern European grandfather... sorry I mean his grandfather who worked in the coal mines so he doesn't know what race he was and he doesn't care because in some photos he's light skinned and in some he's black as soot.