Carl Benjamin / Sargon of Akkad / Akkad Daily / The Thinkery / @not_sargon / @WarPlanPurple - Leader of the "Liberalists" & Droning Pseudo-Intellectual Boomer anti-SJW Activist, Applebees Waiter, Mass Shooter Whiteknight

Would you rape Jess Phillips

• Total voters

Toucan

Peace on earth!
kiwifarms.net
I went through a mirror of that Elliot Rodger is not a demon video. Honestly almost any part of this video would disqualify someone from office.

He whiteknights for Rodger so fucking hard it’s a little disturbing. In fact he let something slip through that gives me the impression that he is a little bit misogynistic. Amazing.
The man makes a career sperging about every little thing feminists get up to and only now you think he is somewhat misogynistic ?
Though I think that there is something to be said for his conspiracist leanings when it comes to the Elliot Rodger video. I may be going out on a limb here but I have a feeling that the subtext is that it was a false flag.

F

FH 721

kiwifarms.net
I went through a mirror of that Elliot Rodger is not a demon video. Honestly almost any part of this video would disqualify someone from office.

He whiteknights for Rodger so fucking hard it’s a little disturbing. In fact he let something slip through that gives me the impression that he is a little bit misogynistic. Amazing.
The way Sargon often expresses so much sympathy for the incel movement just serves to highlight his ineptitude and lack of touch with the current world even further. NO ONE, left wing or right wing, conservative or liberal, wants to be associated with a bunch of creepy virgin anti-women washouts.

Last edited by a moderator:

CervixHammer

Internet ist Krieg
kiwifarms.net
found this on twitter:

looks like the feminists are starting to get better at comedy and it's making liberalististists nervous.

Gotham Narrow Black for the quote, Gotham Narrow Medium if you prefer using UKIP's real URL instead of a nonexistent domain. Geometric Slabserif 712 Std Bold if you want to fiddle around with what Carl Benjamin will give Britain.

GranDuke

kiwifarms.net
The way Sargon often expresses so much sympathy for the incel movement just serves to highlight his ineptitude and lack of touch with the current world even further. NO ONE, left wing or right wing, conservative or liberal, wants to be associated with a bunch of creepy virgin anti-women washouts.
I wouldn't be surprised if good amount of his income is coming from incels.

• Agree
Reactions: FH 721

Dickxon

An exceptional President for an exceptional nation
kiwifarms.net
Won’t happen, but is it wrong that I kind of want Sargon to win?

I get to watch both sides shit spew all the way through and act like children, And if he wins, he will be way in over his head (I mean, he is now) and he might turn into his side’s UK version of AOC.
If he did get elected, he would be reaping the EAPN next, and that really isn't worth the lulz.

sounds awfully optimistic tbh
does he have 10k UK fans? possible, i don't know his sub numbers.
but, assuming he has 10k UK fans, could he actually mobilize 8k of them? never ever.
it's really really easy and convenient to be an anonymous fan of something on the internet by clicking a subscribe button and maybe retweeting a video link. going from that to low level political activism though? not gonna happen, at least not in significant numbers. keyboard warrior slacktivism rarely ever translates into people actually showing up in person to IRL events. at most he can expect to mobilize.. man i don't know, a few dozen guys maybe? and how many of those will stick around and keep at it beyond the first day or two? not many i believe.
Not optimist, but rather sound political maneuvering on UKIP's part at the time. Don't forget that when the three youtubers were brought on board, the party was dying and facing insolvency. Farage had practically abandoned the party, and the membership had shrunk substantially so they took steps to try and revive it.

As for the slackivist, well at least then the idea is getting exposure to a group of younger people. Millenials and Zoomers by default are lazy when it comes to political involvement, so they probably weren't banking on that. Still if it brings members in, then that means something to a political party that has never peaked 20k membership.

That's disappointing, why go for the rape one, the depends on the child one would have been far more funnier to see him try to defend
I think it's more because of the political nature that can be leveraged from the tweet. I thought White Niggers would be the main talking point. It makes sense as a talking point though, Carl is an e-celeb and while most regular people don't know who he is, they vaguely know who Jess Philips is because of her work as an MP, and by framing it, they can stack it as a political attack, rather than an off the cuff statement.

As funny and weird as the depends on the child comment is, they've only just started smearing, so it's best to hit with the first thing that is going to have the most political reach, and then follow up with odd things mentioned.

instythot

kiwifarms.net

I haven't paged back, but this just popped up. 2 hours of Carl defending himself against his persecution. Haven't watched yet, but with that length I assume he covers all of his greatest hits and his deep album cuts. I also assume he doubles down on every single one of them, because it's Carl and he has to for some reason

Goku 1000000 O

d91550
kiwifarms.net
Carl of UKIP is rallying the troops
He sounds so rustled here, wonderful.

I haven't paged back, but this just popped up. 2 hours of Carl defending himself against his persecution. Haven't watched yet, but with that length I assume he covers all of his greatest hits and his deep album cuts. I also assume he doubles down on every single one of them, because it's Carl and he has to for some reason
If I had more time I’d take some time to go through his pilpul but I’m guessing it’s going to be a fuck ton of smug chuckling and a lack of understanding. So nothing new.

Reactions: instythot and Draza

Dickxon

An exceptional President for an exceptional nation
kiwifarms.net
He sounds so rustled here, wonderful.

If I had more time I’d take some time to go through his pilpul but I’m guessing it’s going to be a fuck ton of smug chuckling and a lack of understanding. So nothing new.
I skipped to a random part of the video and it was him going "I'm not just going to pick out specific quotes to attack Jeremy Corbyn" (cue a list of clips and tweets where he has done exactly that) and "most people will assume I won't rape them" (Newsflash Carl, even if I was to actually rape someone, I wouldn't rape everybody I'd meet).
So yes, it really is just idiotic pilpul from our favorite Dimension-Brained Machiavellian.

Goku 1000000 O

d91550
kiwifarms.net
Apparently he's going to engage in guerrilla activism that is supposedly going to have "an aesthetic you'll love".

Personally, I eagerly await to see what he'll produce. There's no way it'll be competently done, or well thought out so I'll get a kick out of it.

Reactions: instythot

The best and greatest

kiwifarms.net
Not optimist, but rather sound political maneuvering on UKIP's part at the time. Don't forget that when the three youtubers were brought on board, the party was dying and facing insolvency. Farage had practically abandoned the party, and the membership had shrunk substantially so they took steps to try and revive it.

As for the slackivist, well at least then the idea is getting exposure to a group of younger people. Millenials and Zoomers by default are lazy when it comes to political involvement, so they probably weren't banking on that. Still if it brings members in, then that means something to a political party that has never peaked 20k membership.

I think it's more because of the political nature that can be leveraged from the tweet. I thought White Niggers would be the main talking point. It makes sense as a talking point though, Carl is an e-celeb and while most regular people don't know who he is, they vaguely know who Jess Philips is because of her work as an MP, and by framing it, they can stack it as a political attack, rather than an off the cuff statement.

As funny and weird as the depends on the child comment is, they've only just started smearing, so it's best to hit with the first thing that is going to have the most political reach, and then follow up with odd things mentioned.
He tried with his liberalist thing. He got like 20 people to show up at a bar-meet.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino