Carl Benjamin / Sargon of Akkad / Akkad Daily / The Thinkery / @not_sargon / @WarPlanPurple - Leader of the "Liberalists" & Droning Pseudo-Intellectual Boomer anti-SJW Activist, Applebees Waiter, Mass Shooter Whiteknight

Would you rape Jess Phillips

• Total voters

instythot

kiwifarms.net
Apparently he's going to engage in guerrilla activism that is supposedly going to have "an aesthetic you'll love".

Personally, I eagerly await to see what he'll produce. There's no way it'll be competently done, or well thought out so I'll get a kick out of it.
We've seen his ideas of guerrilla tactics in the culture war before:

"what if someone were to write 'it's ok to be white' in chalk on a university sidewalk???"

Oh god. The way he lets "aesthetic" hang, it's just got to be nazi related

Daantttoon

kiwifarms.net
The issue is carl you can put out these videos, but you are just preaching to your choir, the general public in UK isnt watching your videos (and most of your audience is in America)

I wonder which will do him in first him thinking hes smarter than he is, or him assuming everyone is dumber than he is. These people have been playing this game for alot longer than he has.

Toucan

Peace on earth!
kiwifarms.net
We've seen his ideas of guerrilla tactics in the culture war before:

"what if someone were to write 'it's ok to be white' in chalk on a university sidewalk???"

Oh god. The way he lets "aesthetic" hang, it's just got to be nazi related
I was thinking the exact same thing.
He is going to get his followers to make /pol/ memes in public. He is going to get them put up pepe posters or something fucking stupid like that and then smugly chuckle when he gets called alt right.

And by geurilla he probably means he wont be doing anything himself. Its another "I will draw up a manual of tactics for you all to use" during the pewdiepie thing.
You win elections by going to the people directly and listening to their concerns, something which Machiavelli says in the first few pages of the Prince btw. This "geurilla" tactic is bullshit. You can't actualy win by "triggering the libs" primarily because the cultural moment has moved on from that for the people who care about such things and secondly because most people dont live vicariously through internet drama.

Smarty Pants

kiwifarms.net
You win elections by going to the people directly and listening to their concerns, something which Machiavelli says in the first few pages of the Prince btw.
I mean Saul Alinsky also did his fair share of actually going out and talking to people and hearing their concerns, but all Carl knows about him is his Rules for Radicals. There are no 'secret masterminds' in the political organizing game, they all put themselves out there in the field. Carl isn't a financier or anything like that so he can't expect his lackeys to pick up all the slack.

May I suggest this old gem as his political ad:

instythot

kiwifarms.net
Just imagine still being a UKIP member or MEP at this point.

You dedicated several years to becoming respectable enough to run for and win a seat. Nigel abandoned you and still, you soldier on bolstered by your belief in what is right. Batten brings Tommy Robinson on as a special advisor on hating Islam, and still you stand by your principles despite Nigel warning for years not to associate with anybody tarred with the BNP brush. Batten brings on some shithead with a youtube channel who is still bizarrely proud of sending a rape tweet to a sitting government official three years later and won't stop doubling and tripling down on it at any opportunity. Batten starts publicly defending said shithead and several sitting MEPs lose the "it's him or us" ultimatum with Batten and he lists the shithead as his number 2 candidate. Shithead starts off his campaign with "I don't want to be an MEP", refuses to wear anything except meme shirts, and does several hour livestreams quintupling down on the rape tweet instead of campaigning

BREXIT has got to be looking awfully attractive these days

Miller

You're gonna extract HIM?!
kiwifarms.net
Apparently he's going to engage in guerrilla activism that is supposedly going to have "an aesthetic you'll love".
Videos with vaporwave or fashwave, anonymous people leaving UKIP flags and political flyers in universities? Isn't that what he wanted to do with Goobergate 2.0?

• Agree
Reactions: instythot

instythot

kiwifarms.net
Videos with vaporwave or fashwave, anonymous people leaving UKIP flags and political flyers in universities? Isn't that what he wanted to do with Goobergate 2.0?
I can think of few things larpier than calling the political advertising your unpaid street team is doing "guerrilla activism"

• Agree
Reactions: Tatu Carreta2

I haven't paged back, but this just popped up. 2 hours of Carl defending himself against his persecution. Haven't watched yet, but with that length I assume he covers all of his greatest hits and his deep album cuts. I also assume he doubles down on every single one of them, because it's Carl and he has to for some reason
Watched part yesterday, basically damage control on all the fresh hit pieces that have latched on to the old "I wouldn't even rape you." shit with Jess Phillips. Basically Carl's twitter sperging coming back to haunt him in the current political context, and him counter the media.

I'm basically convinced at the point the most of the MSM just copy paste their bullshit without actually researching anything. There was only really one news report that actually covered the whole of the story. If your going to do a hit piece include all of the information, otherwise it just hurts your narrative, and makes Carl look like a victim and not an exceptional individual.

Just imagine still being a UKIP member or MEP at this point.

You dedicated several years to becoming respectable enough to run for and win a seat. Nigel abandoned you and still, you soldier on bolstered by your belief in what is right. Batten brings Tommy Robinson on as a special advisor on hating Islam, and still you stand by your principles despite Nigel warning for years not to associate with anybody tarred with the BNP brush. Batten brings on some shithead with a youtube channel who is still bizarrely proud of sending a rape tweet to a sitting government official three years later and won't stop doubling and tripling down on it at any opportunity. Batten starts publicly defending said shithead and several sitting MEPs lose the "it's him or us" ultimatum with Batten and he lists the shithead as his number 2 candidate. Shithead starts off his campaign with "I don't want to be an MEP", refuses to wear anything except meme shirts, and does several hour livestreams quintupling down on the rape tweet instead of campaigning

BREXIT has got to be looking awfully attractive these days
Lost three more since Batten tried to cover for Carl. Though that might have just been the excuse to jump ship.
All the limited polling research conducted so far, at least in terms of conservative voting areas are all saying they will be voting for the BREXIT party.

If UKIP get's tar brushed as the racist far right party, which it looks like they will, and they want to keep their seats as MEP's and the salaries that come with it, then it makes sense to defect now and strengthen BREXIT while the going's good.

Daantttoon

kiwifarms.net
My guess is the "aesthetic you will love" is hes going to make a cringey starship troopers parody advert, along the lines of "im doing my part"
the guerilla campaign will be putting up signs saying "service garuntees citizenship" and other memes "normies" wont get without an awkward 20 min explanation, because sargon again forgets that hes trying to win over normal people not internet shitposters. My guess is he believes that meme magic is got trump elected rather than trump doing actual ground work and speaking in ways that normal people understand, and that when people mock him its fine because he is like trump and none of it will stick to him. Im personally hoping we get repeats of the meme marketing the liberalists did at that one meet up

Why pay for big money marketing teams when you can have this

instythot

kiwifarms.net
He still doesn't the implication. The more people he singles out as people he wouldn't rape, the more people will start wondering "well, who would you rape then? You're the one over there putting rape on the table and excluding people from it"

He might as well make his slogan "Carl Benjamin: Definitely not raping his way to the European Parliament. Absolutely not raping. He would never" at this point

Orange//Net

Offically doxxed by the Antifa Furry Army
kiwifarms.net
What is the name of Sargon's new discord?
The discord isn't nearly have as interesting now that the mods are trying to save Sargon's career. Oh and they want you to verify your phone number now as well.
Though there's still some spergyness left like

Really owning the sjws.

Last edited:
Reactions: Draza

Toucan

Peace on earth!
kiwifarms.net
My guess is he believes that meme magic is got trump elected rather than trump doing actual ground work and speaking in ways that normal people understand, and that when people mock him its fine because he is like trump and none of it will stick to him. Im personally hoping we get repeats of the meme marketing the liberalists did at that one meet up
For a person who pisses and moans about how "leftists still dont get why trump won" he has even less of an idea as to why he won.
Hes just saw Trump be outrageous on stage and thought "wow thats all he had to do, just trigger the libs and you win"
He literally believes that the political equivalent of jangling your keys in front of a baby is how you win an election. His arrogance will be his downfall and I for one cant wait for it.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino