Carl Benjamin / Sargon of Akkad / Akkad Daily / The Thinkery / @not_sargon / @WarPlanPurple - Leader of the "Liberalists" & Droning Pseudo-Intellectual Boomer anti-SJW Activist, Applebees Waiter, Mass Shooter Whiteknight

Would you rape Jess Phillips

• Total voters

CervixHammer

Internet ist Krieg
kiwifarms.net
:story:

instythot

kiwifarms.net

He still doesn't the implication. The more people he singles out as people he wouldn't rape, the more people will start wondering "well, who would you rape then? You're the one over there putting rape on the table and excluding people from it"

He might as well make his slogan "Carl Benjamin: Definitely not raping his way to the European Parliament. Absolutely not raping. He would never" at this point

Orange//Net

Offically doxxed by the Antifa Furry Army
kiwifarms.net
What is the name of Sargon's new discord?
The discord isn't nearly have as interesting now that the mods are trying to save Sargon's career. Oh and they want you to verify your phone number now as well.
Though there's still some spergyness left like

Really owning the sjws.

Last edited:
Reactions: Draza

Toucan

Peace on earth!
kiwifarms.net
My guess is he believes that meme magic is got trump elected rather than trump doing actual ground work and speaking in ways that normal people understand, and that when people mock him its fine because he is like trump and none of it will stick to him. Im personally hoping we get repeats of the meme marketing the liberalists did at that one meet up

For a person who pisses and moans about how "leftists still dont get why trump won" he has even less of an idea as to why he won.
Hes just saw Trump be outrageous on stage and thought "wow thats all he had to do, just trigger the libs and you win"
He literally believes that the political equivalent of jangling your keys in front of a baby is how you win an election. His arrogance will be his downfall and I for one cant wait for it.

Orange//Net

Offically doxxed by the Antifa Furry Army
kiwifarms.net
does that work with burner voip accounts? Just a technical question about discord of course
I'm not super sure about the inner workings of discord, but I don't like giving social media companies my phone number nor would I ever want to actually post on Sargon's discord. Though there must be ways to give a fake phone number right?

huckbeine

I'm cute, buy my comic
kiwifarms.net
I am starting to feel a little bit sorry for Dankula. Imagine being in the same political party with Sargon. Then again, Dankula is quite an exceptional himself. I dunno if he joined UKIP as a meme too.

instythot

kiwifarms.net
I am starting to feel a little bit sorry for Dankula. Imagine being in the same political party with Sargon. Then again, Dankula is quite an exceptional himself. I dunno if he joined UKIP as a meme too.

Dank basically joined on a bet, got some attention. Carl noticed the attention flowing free and had to come Carl things up.

A quick scan of Dank's twitter suggests he's doing the bare minimum Carl defending possible

cecograph

kiwifarms.net
seems like it was pretty soon after the shooting. and apparently he deleted or privated the video.
full video mirror 1, mirror 2
This is another thing I love about Carl. Back in these days, he was just an anonymous, totally insecure, nerd-raging retard, screaming at feminists for not letting us men have sex. But then he got his face reveal, and he had to grow up from a screeching man-baby to a troubled man-adolescent.

We can only imagine the alternate reality where it is the same moron screaming "fucking feminist system" who is now running in EU elections, but sadly, he's had to put a lid on those early tantrums. Instead, it's up to his detractors to drag the shit up for the justified hilarity.

I think it's more because of the political nature that can be leveraged from the tweet. I thought White Niggers would be the main talking point. It makes sense as a talking point though, Carl is an e-celeb and while most regular people don't know who he is, they vaguely know who Jess Philips is because of her work as an MP, and by framing it, they can stack it as a political attack, rather than an off the cuff statement.
During the Brexit referendum, some utter piece of shit Brexiteer shot and killed the MP Jo Cox, and it pretty badly shocked the nation. It gets talked about every time there is any talk of latent hostility in our democratic system, so it's no surprise that the media would zone in on a UKIP candidate saying ambiguously threatening things to an MP.

I'm not super sure about the inner workings of discord, but I don't like giving social media companies my phone number nor would I ever want to actually post on Sargon's discord. Though there must be ways to give a fake phone number right?
For a quid, you can get a SIM card from a supermarket that will reliably receive text 2FAs. It's how I shitpost on places that require it.

instythot

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 728135
Ian Miles Cheong too. Or at least you would think.

Well, some gay ops are obviously afoot in that server. Very wise to have IMC as part of the brain trust of your political campaign, Carl. What's bigger than a galaxy? Because that's the size of the brain that must be on this Carl nibba

Soo... what odds are we putting on Carl making an unofficial campaign event out of getting upset at Kevin Logan, then getting decisively embarrassed by the doctor and the potato on a stream?

MelloYello

Эвелинушка
kiwifarms.net
I'm basically convinced at the point the most of the MSM just copy paste their bullshit without actually researching anything.

No big surprise. Never underestimate the laziness of these "journalists". Buzzfeed may be petty and vindictive, but even they were too lazy or inept to produce more than a carbon-conpy. They've missed out on a good chunk of little Carl's more embarrassing moments, even stuff that was readily available.
They're not going to do more than they need to, let alone comb through over 700 pages here...

@Anonimo
With the election coming up next month, could you update the OP with some of the more juicy bits, so some of the more savvy writers may find them?

@Null
I've checked out the lolcow.wiki, looks like Sargon's page would warrant an update, it's pretty empty. (Apparently, my account doesn't have permissions for the wiki yet?)
Or would you consider doing a stream about little Carl and his eccentric antics?
He may not be quite your usual caliber yet, but cockblocking him from parliament seems like a worthwhile effort.

• Agree
Reactions: Draza

instythot

kiwifarms.net
No big surprise. Never underestimate the laziness of these "journalists". Buzzfeed may be petty and vindictive, but even they were too lazy or inept to produce more than a carbon-conpy. They've missed out on a good chunk of little Carl's more embarrassing moments, even stuff that was readily available.
They're not going to do more than they need to, let alone comb through over 700 pages here...

@Anonimo
With the election coming up next month, could you update the OP with some of the more juicy bits, so some of the more savvy writers may find them?

@Null
I've checked out the lolcow.wiki, looks like Sargon's page would warrant an update, it's pretty empty. (Apparently, my account doesn't have permissions for the wiki yet?)
Or would you consider doing a stream about little Carl and his eccentric antics?
He may not be quite your usual caliber yet, but cockblocking him from parliament seems like a worthwhile effort.

What the fuck does Jared Holt even do all day if this is the caliber of Carl related hit pieces we're getting?