Carl Benjamin / Sargon of Akkad / Akkad Daily / The Thinkery / @not_sargon / @WarPlanPurple - Leader of the "Liberalists" & Droning Pseudo-Intellectual Boomer anti-SJW Activist, Applebees Waiter, Mass Shooter Whiteknight

Would you rape Jess Phillips

• Total voters

Table Country

ANIMAL FOUND TOAST
kiwifarms.net
He thinks he's the Leon Trotsky of classical liberalism...
He tried being Trump but he has no money.
He tried being Hitler but he's never served in the military, so he doesn't have the respect of his fellow countrymen.
How will he fuck up being Trotsky I wonder? Is Vee going to overcome his master's leash and give rise to a new era of Romanian Individualistism?

MelloYello

Эвелинушка
kiwifarms.net
So i looked up that tee and it seems the campaign to buy them has ended
"This campaign didn't reach its goal"
Oof - he can't even sell T-shirts without fucking up. SAD!

Compare and contrast this with daddy Jim who always tells people that if they want a hat with 4/5 stars to use a marker.
Eh, I still think he should start selling Titbeast-hats at some point, just for the sake of absurdity:

J

JU 199

kiwifarms.net

Holy shit he is completely manic in this episode of Carl's Tea Party in Wonderland

He is trying to burn down every possible reason he might have lost, with mind defying leaps of logic like expanding the far right to include at least a third of the country. He's one crime stats report away from going full ethnostate, and one crime stats report and an underage girlfriend from going full Cumia here. While taking his wife on vacation to get away from politics

We've talked about it since the Richarding, but here it is lads: we are watching a man lose his fucking mind
Spends a good 15 minutes dunking on Magid Magid for descending on the country and thinking he knows more about England than the English and by extension Carl does. Magid must know more than Carl since he won a seat and Carl didn't. That really stings the soyfather. We can tell because he more or less labels Magid a Hitler.

Carl's style has changed. We're getting full-on demagoguery and open vengeance against those who trespassed against him for minor slights on the internet or being denied a seat. Not even trying to look like he's arguing in good faith because what's the point? It's probably not what Carl ever wanted deep down if he was being honest with himself ( I'm not sure he can do that).

There isn't a pretence of intellectualism left. Culture war Carl is in charge, not dishonest posturing Carl.

Give it a decade or less. We will hear and see more and more of rules for radicals and the permanent revolution. Eventually he'll come out as a full on fash/commie or only operate with a slightest pretence of being otherwise.

Last edited by a moderator:

tuscangarder

☭Leader of Redgang☭ De-radicalization Station Open
kiwifarms.net
The far right in the UK is just standard right wing politics here.

Carl should just get his US citizenship and run for congress as a Republican. He would probably win in a great plains or southern state. His British Accent would over power any hillbilly opponent. He can go on about how he saw brown immigrants ruin his country and how he doesn't want that to happen to murica. #buildthewall #nationalism #muslimban #poweroftheindividual #bootstraps #freemarkets

THEF00L

Dont get fooled
kiwifarms.net
I get that he looks like the Mad Hatter and all, but honestly he reminds me of some cliche Mafioso who has meetings in their backyard on a table. Hes gone full stepfather.

What i love most about Carl's exceptionalism is he thinks the only person who can change anything is him at least thats what his 20 year plan video sounded like, but what exactly would Carl change, he didn't care about all that SJW nonsense until his "pwesious vida games were being raped by Anita." Carl doesn't want to change the world he wants to be a gatekeeper of the left like TJ and Devon Tracy.
He wants to go back to 2010 where everyone made atheist videos

F

FH 721

kiwifarms.net
Not even trying to look like he's arguing in good faith because what's the point?
When has Sargon ever, ever held a conversation in good faith? In all of his debates and discussions he always comes off as a petulant and rude cretin who never stops acting like he's better than you and already knows all the answers to your questions.

J

JU 199

kiwifarms.net
When has Sargon ever, ever held a conversation in good faith? In all of his debates and discussions he always comes off as a petulant and rude cretin who never stops acting like he's better than you and already knows all the answers to your questions.
That's true but he's always been carful to maintain the pretence of intellectual superiority and knowledge outside of that. We're going to see much less of it going forward because that takes effort he doesn't want to expend anymore. Triggering libs with street action will make him feel dangerous and relevant and earns him scepticbux. He's gotten a taste of attention and wants more of it. I don't think another deconstructionist take on the inherent individualism of starship troopers will make the media notice him again.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Agree
Reactions: instythot

Lord Akira

kiwifarms.net

Carl should just get his US citizenship and run for congress as a Republican. He would probably win in a great plains or southern state. His British Accent would over power any hillbilly opponent. He can go on about how he saw brown immigrants ruin his country and how he doesn't want that to happen to murica. #buildthewall #nationalism #muslimban #poweroftheindividual #bootstraps #freemarkets
Ah yes, I’m sure the good ol’ salt of the earth folks of the south or Great Plains will just be enthralled by such comments like “it depends on the child”, being equated to “niggers”, his atheism, and his sexual attraction to transsexuals.

StickyDigits187

kiwifarms.net

The USA doesn't need or want him!

Orange//Net

Offically doxxed by the Antifa Furry Army
kiwifarms.net
I get that he looks like the Mad Hatter and all, but honestly he reminds me of some cliche Mafioso who has meetings in their backyard on a table. Hes gone full stepfather.

What i love most about Carl's exceptionalism is he thinks the only person who can change anything is him at least thats what his 20 year plan video sounded like, but what exactly would Carl change, he didn't care about all that SJW nonsense until his "pwesious vida games were being raped by Anita." Carl doesn't want to change the world he wants to be a gatekeeper of the left like TJ and Devon Tracy.
Because the way to save the west is to complain about some random woman's analysis of nerd activities. Didn't you know?

Carl's stuck in a time warp. Anita's going to be some 50 year old spinster and Carl is still going to be complaining about how she destroyed the west, when he's an old man and all his grandkids are ignoring him on their virtual reality headsets. Carl found his niche of being a 2013 era shitlord and couldn't diverge. Sad.

instythot

kiwifarms.net

Aside from Carl specifically being able to:
  • Complain at length about immigration without being called racist
  • Make extremely questionable rape comments at women whenever he wants without anyone getting upset
  • Wear astonishingly ill-fitting suits without any Americans making fun of him
  • Stop Social Justice despite not actually defining it
I have literally no idea what he wants to change in the UK

Tell us Carl, what is the end state of your 20 year plan? Do you want to make the trains run on time?

Jack Awful

Laughs at Tards
kiwifarms.net
Revolutionary Liberalist Carl and his adventures is my new favourite arc. It's not an act. He thinks he's the Leon Trotsky of classical liberalism, inspiring the masses to be a collective of individuals and smash the capitalist class those who make fun of his clothing. We're gonna get street protests against PC. Carl's weapons will be a legion of fans wearing 'It's ok to be English' T-Shirts that can be ordered online from Teespring. If you think that's a joke. It isn't-

View attachment 779235
It's not OK to be English.

tuscangarder

☭Leader of Redgang☭ De-radicalization Station Open
kiwifarms.net
Ah yes, I’m sure the good ol’ salt of the earth folks of the south or Great Plains will just be enthralled by such comments like “it depends on the child”, being equated to “niggers”, his atheism, and his sexual attraction to transsexuals.
Your parents are well off, you don't understand the simpler white folk of the plains and the south.

They will vote for a proven pedo as long as they are Republican. (Roy Moore). Even endorsed by Trump.

They say nigger frequently and could care less if any white called another white a nigger.

The tranny thing has little evidence so not much of a problem.

He can claim he came to Jesus at an elderly age and they will believe him like they did Trump.

He can even ring up Steve Bannon for a political strategy and connections.

#Sargon2020 #MakeAmericaBritishAgain

instythot

kiwifarms.net
Your parents are well off, you don't understand the simpler white folk of the plains and the south.

They will vote for a proven pedo as long as they are Republican. (Roy Moore). Even endorsed by Trump.

They say nigger frequently and could care less if any white called another white a nigger.

The tranny thing has little evidence so not much of a problem.

He can claim he came to Jesus at an elderly age and they will believe him like they did Trump.

He can even ring up Steve Bannon for a political strategy and connections.

#Sargon2020 #MakeAmericaBritishAgain
Yeah, but you're overlooking this:

"Ah say, ah think that fat man who done speak with the funny accent and ain't never done a day o work in his life is talkin down ta us"