Carl Benjamin / Sargon of Akkad / Akkad Daily / The Thinkery / @not_sargon / @WarPlanPurple - Leader of the "Liberalists" & Droning Pseudo-Intellectual Boomer anti-SJW Activist, Applebees Waiter, Mass Shooter Whiteknight

Would you rape Jess Phillips

• Total voters

sargons missing chin

kiwifarms.net
He's like those Japanese soldiers who kept up guerilla operations for decades after the WWII ended because the emperor forgot to tell them to surrender
I think he just wants to test how much juice is still left in the fedora/neckbeard sphere and to keep appearances because neckbeards are still his prime audience after all (his reapings).

• Agree
Reactions: instythot

Table Country

Its brakes severed, the rape train thunders onward
kiwifarms.net
Oh god the whole gang is there, Karen Straughan, the Hambeast, and of course Soytits and Dankula. You can smell the dopamine and undeserved smugness reeking through the screen.

You couldn't get me to go to a convention and pay to listen to these douchebags yap on about their gay internet war even if you offered me a billion dollars and a tittyfuck from Christina Hendricks.
I reiterate, what a faggot. I wish Dank would wake the fuck up and realize Sargon is an idiot and GooberGobber is gay as shit. Motherfucker might look like a walking Glasgow barfight, but he doesn't seem like a bad dude, and he knows how to make good content at the very least. I'm afraid if he doesn't cut Carl out of his life like a malignant tumor then he'll end up a complete waste of oxygen like Smugon the Cuckler.
He's like those Japanese soldiers who kept up guerilla operations for decades after the WWII ended because the emperor forgot to tell them to surrender
I would've said he's more like a "THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN" cuck.

Doctor Placebo

Soleimani's back. Tell a friend.
kiwifarms.net
Sadly he doesn't appear with the real Alex Jones.
Dankula does in the next episode.
It's too bad because Carl tends to start mindlessly agreeing with the ideas of anyone he's not already completely politically opposed to going in. His famous "depends on the child" moment is a perfect example. A side effect of being political without having a real ideology combined with being exceptional, I guess. So if he'd gone on with Alex he would probably have been nodding and agreeing that cave dwelling, child-molesting goblin demons that practice satanic witchcraft run the government in no time.

Goku 1000000 O

d91550
kiwifarms.net
Oh god the whole gang is there, Karen Straughan, the Hambeast, and of course Soytits and Dankula. You can smell the dopamine and undeserved smugness reeking through the screen.

You couldn't get me to go to a convention and pay to listen to these douchebags yap on about their gay internet war even if you offered me a billion dollars and a tittyfuck from Christina Hendricks.
Anyone else remember when Vee tried to downplay how tied in they were the MRA crowd? Looks like that was bullshit, huh, you fucking gypsy rat.

Sognus

kiwifarms.net
Sargon is mentioned quite a bit in this article http://bournbrookmag.com/2019/08/27/fall-ukip-paul-oakley/ by the former UKIP General Secretary on why he left the party

UKIP was holding firm. On 4th April we’d come third in the Newport by-election and on 13thApril UKIP were at fourteen per cent according to YouGov while Nigel’s brand new Brexit Party were only one point ahead. And our ‘racism’ against Islam through our Leader’s association with Tommy Robinson was fading in importance.
Our vote would certainly be squeezed but we hoped at least to have Mike Hookem, Stuart Agnew and perhaps even Gerard Batten himself re-elected to the European Parliament. Those stalwarts would keep up pressure on the Betrayers and ensure that we did leave the EU at long last on Halloween.
All we needed to do was push the icy logic of Batten’s Brexit manifesto for the next few weeks and the UK Independence party would attain the result it deserved. Unless, of course, anyone did anything stupid.
So on 26th April one of our minor candidates decided it would be a spiffing jape to announce that he might ‘cave’ and rape a Labour MP.
Bloody idiot.
Yet the position was salvageable because apparently the police were investigating his words. My advice as Party General Secretary to the Leader and our MEPs was to cut off all press questions by refusing comment on the grounds that it might prejudice a criminal enquiry. Nonsense of course, but they concurred.
Then ‘a senior UKIP source’ passed a dossier to Wiltshire Police and to the Mail on Sunday about that very same candidate. Party officers had a pretty good idea who this ‘insider’ was, but as the sneaking weasel had squealed anonymously, we could prove nothing. Nonetheless, the allegations about our candidate were discomfiting to say the least. His apparent views on a range of subjects were also tediously-irrelevant to UKIP’s reason for existing. Nonetheless, they would inevitably be used by the mainstream media to attack the whole party.
So I told our colourful candidate to instruct solicitors. ‘Letters before action’ had to be sent to the Mail alleging libel. This would only cost him a few hundred quid. There’d be no need to actually go through with a court case but this would let the Party shut down the controversy for the duration of the campaign by warning journalists of impending legal action.
As far as we know, no such letters were sent.
And, obviously, the UKIP Press Office would keep this person off the airwaves. Yet he had his own YouTube channel and was happily-engaged in a PR tour around his prospective constituency regardless.
This garbage wasn’t going away. Those of us who were lined up for media slots were thus pummelled with queries about UKIP’s position on rape while our stance on leaving the EU was ignored.
My advice to the Party Chairman on 7th May was accordingly blunt.
‘Instruct CB to STFU for the next two weeks and two days.’
‘That’s the plan’, she replied. ‘I’ll be speaking with him today.’
The Chairman’s order was ignored and that person decided to appear on the BBC’s Victoria Derbyshireshow on 16th May, a week before polling day. In the course of a fifteen minute interview, he cleverly clarified why those who found his comments objectionable were daft and dim because they simply didn’t understand them.
Bloody idiot.
So. UKIP lost all its MEPs. UKIP lost its deposits in the Peterborough and Brecon by-elections. UKIP is now at between zero and one per cent in the opinion polls. Yet despite the urgings of myself and other sensible party officeholders, no urgent disciplinary action against this person was necessary. I could be wrong, and frequently am, but that kind-of implies that the UK Independence Party endorses such opinions on sexual assault.
Whatever the cost to our party, at least that person now has national fame. This is for some, perhaps, a price worth paying. Not for me though. I have cheerfully helped to reanimate the corpse of UKIP on many previous occasions. But it is now brain-dead and I can no longer be bothered to try.

Goku 1000000 O

d91550
kiwifarms.net
Sargon is mentioned quite a bit in this article http://bournbrookmag.com/2019/08/27/fall-ukip-paul-oakley/ by the former UKIP General Secretary on why he left the party

UKIP was holding firm. On 4th April we’d come third in the Newport by-election and on 13thApril UKIP were at fourteen per cent according to YouGov while Nigel’s brand new Brexit Party were only one point ahead. And our ‘racism’ against Islam through our Leader’s association with Tommy Robinson was fading in importance.
Our vote would certainly be squeezed but we hoped at least to have Mike Hookem, Stuart Agnew and perhaps even Gerard Batten himself re-elected to the European Parliament. Those stalwarts would keep up pressure on the Betrayers and ensure that we did leave the EU at long last on Halloween.
All we needed to do was push the icy logic of Batten’s Brexit manifesto for the next few weeks and the UK Independence party would attain the result it deserved. Unless, of course, anyone did anything stupid.
So on 26th April one of our minor candidates decided it would be a spiffing jape to announce that he might ‘cave’ and rape a Labour MP.
Bloody idiot.
Yet the position was salvageable because apparently the police were investigating his words. My advice as Party General Secretary to the Leader and our MEPs was to cut off all press questions by refusing comment on the grounds that it might prejudice a criminal enquiry. Nonsense of course, but they concurred.
Then ‘a senior UKIP source’ passed a dossier to Wiltshire Police and to the Mail on Sunday about that very same candidate. Party officers had a pretty good idea who this ‘insider’ was, but as the sneaking weasel had squealed anonymously, we could prove nothing. Nonetheless, the allegations about our candidate were discomfiting to say the least. His apparent views on a range of subjects were also tediously-irrelevant to UKIP’s reason for existing. Nonetheless, they would inevitably be used by the mainstream media to attack the whole party.
So I told our colourful candidate to instruct solicitors. ‘Letters before action’ had to be sent to the Mail alleging libel. This would only cost him a few hundred quid. There’d be no need to actually go through with a court case but this would let the Party shut down the controversy for the duration of the campaign by warning journalists of impending legal action.
As far as we know, no such letters were sent.
And, obviously, the UKIP Press Office would keep this person off the airwaves. Yet he had his own YouTube channel and was happily-engaged in a PR tour around his prospective constituency regardless.
This garbage wasn’t going away. Those of us who were lined up for media slots were thus pummelled with queries about UKIP’s position on rape while our stance on leaving the EU was ignored.
My advice to the Party Chairman on 7th May was accordingly blunt.

The Chairman’s order was ignored and that person decided to appear on the BBC’s Victoria Derbyshireshow on 16th May, a week before polling day. In the course of a fifteen minute interview, he cleverly clarified why those who found his comments objectionable were daft and dim because they simply didn’t understand them.
Bloody idiot.
So. UKIP lost all its MEPs. UKIP lost its deposits in the Peterborough and Brecon by-elections. UKIP is now at between zero and one per cent in the opinion polls. Yet despite the urgings of myself and other sensible party officeholders, no urgent disciplinary action against this person was necessary. I could be wrong, and frequently am, but that kind-of implies that the UK Independence Party endorses such opinions on sexual assault.
Whatever the cost to our party, at least that person now has national fame. This is for some, perhaps, a price worth paying. Not for me though. I have cheerfully helped to reanimate the corpse of UKIP on many previous occasions. But it is now brain-dead and I can no longer be bothered to try.
Congrats Carl, you won over the corpse of a party by sucking out all its energy when it was already bound to flounder without Farage. Are ya winning, liberalist?

Also, does anyone else remember how he downplayed how important he was at least in comparison to Tommy? Sure sounds like another thing to add to Carl's pile of bullshit.

The Pink Panther

Pinky "Quartz" Universe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Any time a comedian makes a rape joke I guess Carl deems fit to comment on it and drag them down with his horrible PR
Smuckles The Reaper has clinched his sweaty paws on the last (legendary) black comedian standing.

Unog

My political affiliation is "rétard"
kiwifarms.net

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
kiwifarms.net
I think he just wants to test how much juice is still left in the fedora/neckbeard sphere and to keep appearances because neckbeards are still his prime audience after all (his reapings).
Well, good if true. /r Kotaku in Action celebrated when Metokur left Youtube, so they will like Carl. And then he will reap what's left.

instythot

kiwifarms.net
Any time a comedian makes a rape joke I guess Carl deems fit to comment on it and drag them down with his horrible PR
If he keeps this up, he's going to make all comedians afraid to crack a rape joke for fear of being associated with the man who killed UKIP.

SJWs and #metoo, tremble in fear for today you witness real power