Carl Benjamin / Sargon of Akkad / Akkad Daily / The Thinkery / @not_sargon / @WarPlanPurple - Leader of the "Liberalists" & Droning Pseudo-Intellectual Boomer anti-SJW Activist, Applebees Waiter, Mass Shooter Whiteknight

Would you rape Jess Phillips

• Total voters

weedsneaker13

Bread and circus.
kiwifarms.net
SARGON ADMITS HE LOST THE SPENCER DEBATE

He claims that this audio proves one of the points he made in the debate. And that he’s not been obsessed over how much he fucked up. Which is why he appears to be reveling in this audio?
View attachment 997432
Also I’m pretty sure he’s signal boosting this because of that and his connection with Milo.
I was right about that, because I said this on Richard's thread yesterday.

instythot

kiwifarms.net
Imagine. Just imagine what it feels like when absolute fucking imbecile like Richard is wiping floor with you. I'm wondering if Srgoon is too dumb to understand that the leak just makes him look worse than he already does.
Alternatively, you have to wonder if Carl can grasp that for at least several months, people thought Spencer was smarter than he thinks he is solely because the most common view of him was in comparison to Carl

LordofCringe7206

kiwifarms.net
Imagine. Just imagine what it feels like when absolute fucking imbecile like Richard is wiping floor with you. I'm wondering if Srgoon is too dumb to understand that the leak just makes him look worse than he already does.
I'm kind of shocked that Carl hasn't orchestrated any gay ops against Spencer for kicking his ass in that debate. After all the shit he pulled with Ralph and Jim for simply making fun of him, I have to wonder why Spencer was never targeted for humiliating him.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: instythot

Goku 1000000 O

d91550
kiwifarms.net
I'm kind of shocked that Carl hasn't orchestrated any gay ops against Spencer for kicking his ass in that debate. After all the shit he pulled with Ralph and Jim for simply making fun of him, I have to wonder why Spencer was never targeted for humiliating him.
Probably because Spencer didn’t put any focus on him. Carl went after Ralph and Jim in particular because they were more of a threat. Their platforms were frankly bigger and they had more tenacity in signal boosting dirt.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: instythot

TheGuntMobile99

kiwifarms.net
SARGON ADMITS HE LOST THE SPENCER DEBATE

He claims that this audio proves one of the points he made in the debate. And that he’s not been obsessed over how much he fucked up. Which is why he appears to be reveling in this audio?
View attachment 997432
Also I’m pretty sure he’s signal boosting this because of that and his connection with Milo.
This is sjw leftist 101, if you cant posit anything against the meanies you laugh when they trip over themselves as if you weren't completely embarrassed by them, because Carl and the skeptics are in a constant quest to prove that theyre just as much of dishonest grifters as any sjw outlet

instythot

kiwifarms.net
Probably because Spencer didn’t put any focus on him. Carl went after Ralph and Jim in particular because they were more of a threat. Their platforms were frankly bigger and they had more tenacity in signal boosting dirt.
I would revise this to:

Jim and Ralph's mockery, as people Carl had been on stream with beforehand, hurt Carl's feelings more because he had them confused for friends in much the same way as Bryan Dunn once did

Toilet Man

Whirlwind of Incoherent Bullshit
kiwifarms.net
AND Sarg'n is a former Jim fanboy, and was probably once on good terms with Ralph, thus he felt personally slighted on some level. Spencer is just a distant political adversary.

Edit: Sorry late af, missed instythot's comment.

Based_Papa_John

Better ingredients. Better pizza.
kiwifarms.net
Sargon losing to Spencer is not so much a testimony to Spencer's intellectual prowess as it is to Sargon's inability to debate his way out of a paper bag. He even gets his ass handed to him by the SJW's whenever he takes them on. In this case, it's just more tard on tard violence.

AND Sarg'n is a former Jim fanboy, and was probably once on good terms with Ralph, thus he felt personally slighted on some level. Spencer is just a distant political adversary.
Sargon is still a Jim fanboy. His recent trip to America had him going to Applebee's, probably to prove that Jim' s slights don't hurt him and that he still secretly harbors a man-crush on him.

instythot

kiwifarms.net
Sargon is still a Jim fanboy. His recent trip to America had him going to Applebee's, probably to prove that Jim' s slights don't hurt him and that he still secretly harbors a man-crush on him.
And hoping against hope that he hears a familiar smoker's rasp sneak up behind him and say "where are my appetizers waiter?". You know, right before they awkwardly can't decide between a handshake and hug, but then Jim just goes for it, leans in and plants a wet one in the middle of Carl's graying beard

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
And hoping against hope that he hears a familiar smoker's rasp sneak up behind him and say "where are my appetizers waiter?". You know, right before they awkwardly can't decide between a handshake and hug, but then Jim just goes for it, leans in and plants a wet one in the middle of Carl's graying beard
He managed to get his ass handed to him by himself, and lose to an idiot like Jess Phillips so horribly that he is now permanently mainly known as "that rape guy" to people who have never heard of him for any other reason.

Toilet Man

Whirlwind of Incoherent Bullshit
kiwifarms.net
Sargon losing to Spencer is not so much a testimony to Spencer's intellectual prowess as it is to Sargon's inability to debate his way out of a paper bag. He even gets his ass handed to him by the SJW's whenever he takes them on. In this case, it's just more tard on tard violence.
Exactly. That Spencer "debate" shows great insight into why the smug thing sticks and always will, because he approaches debates as if he's an intellectual interrogating a child, trying to see, through asking pedantic questions, whether his opponent is ideologically consistent, even answering questions with his own questions to this end goal. It's about as insufferable a debate tactic as you can come across and it makes you look incredibly smug because it can only be used from an assumed position of superiority in the first place.

Plus Sarg'n might be one of the most emotionally stunted debaters I've ever seen. If you consistently sperg out and throw a fit during debates with lefties (who are supposed to be the fee-feez crowd according to the fedora-tippers Sarg'n mingles with) you're doing something horribly wrong.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino