Carl Benjamin / Sargon of Akkad / Akkad Daily / The Thinkery / @not_sargon / @WarPlanPurple - Leader of the "Liberalists" & Droning Pseudo-Intellectual Boomer anti-SJW Activist, Applebees Waiter, Mass Shooter Whiteknight

Would you rape Jess Phillips

• Total voters

The Coward Joe Root

Enemy of cricket
kiwifarms.net
- smug and unlikable
- acts like he's smarter than everyone even though he isn't smart at all
- believes himself to be a brilliant general because he plays a lot of strategy games

Sargon is a real-life Arnold J. Rimmer (BSc).
Has he vlogged about his Risk campaigns yet?
Carl also failed all his exams and has a chip on his shoulder about his lack of qualifications
at least Rimmer has his Bronze Swimming Certificate

Lemmingwise

I plan to rebrand myself on being a better person
kiwifarms.net
It doesn't count if a bunch of the posts that get us there have no content besides trying to get us there.
Alright then it doesn't count, lol, tell the forum AI to not count pages with posts that don't have content about the cow.

We've come a long way since the first couple of pages.

long way.PNG

_01

01101001 01000001 01101101 00110000 00110001
kiwifarms.net
Alright then it doesn't count, lol, tell the forum AI to not count pages with posts that don't have content about the cow.

View attachment 1097541
I'm glad we got over that obnoxious hump most threads about internet talking heads go through where people whinge that it isn't necessary like the last twenty people who said the same thing didn't get that point across.

I_Am_GamerGate

kiwifarms.net
Before this thread reaches the 1.000th post, I'd like to thank Karl Benjamin for severely screwing up anything he touches with his bumbling mess of a person that he is. Thanks to him, I've dedicated myself since the beginnings of Gamergate to actually make a good game worth playing. It is nearing a playable state after several years, with multiple people that played a test build claiming a lot of stuff needs fixing, but great concept, application and playability that has a very promising future. All this self-funded, though I did fail to crowdfund a faster development through Kickstarter.

So, mister Karl, thank you for being a failure. It motivated me to do something right by watching all what you did wrong (and others, to be completely fair), and made me stay very far away from politics, at least when it comes to taking personal activism.

אΩ+1

The Aleph
kiwifarms.net
To think the only thing he had going for him as a youtuber was 'this week in stupid' which looking back was funny because of his reaction to the stories.
But he decided to throw it away by doing activism.

Lemmingwise

I plan to rebrand myself on being a better person
kiwifarms.net
Before this thread reaches the 1.000th post, I'd like to thank Karl Benjamin for severely screwing up anything he touches with his bumbling mess of a person that he is. Thanks to him, I've dedicated myself since the beginnings of Gamergate
You see that number on the top right? That's the post count. We're talking page count.

IMG_20200114_221647.png

Karl, getting 1000 pages is a bigger achievement than your political career.
And less of a disappointment.

Well in honor of the upcoming 1000th page, I decided to slough through a bit of akkadian content.

It's an absolutely fantastical take on arthurian legends.

He claims that it is an example of early redpilled thinking, and the context makes me think he means redpill as the specific pua-type community.

So this community, that believes in spinning women as plates and using them interchangeably, with catchphrases like "she's not yours, it's just your turn", is comparable to the arthurian knightly stories of putting women on impossibly high pedestals.

In this story he talks about how gawain married the ugliest possible women (sargon seemed to really enjoy talking about the details of how ugly she is), and then she is transformed on their wedding night into a completely beautiful woman.

He really goes out of his way to tell how dominating and domineering she is, and then when she changes and asks "what is your will?", he hastens to emphasize that this isn't submissive of her.

God I just watched that harvard psychologist talk to destiny and basicly admit that he acts like an asshole because he copied Cloud from FF. What I wouldn't give for this guy to talk to Sargon about women and control vs. communication.

Last edited by a moderator:

Emperor Julian

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1097541

Credit where it's due Anonimo has really good instincts for a budding lolcow.

Carl also failed all his exams and has a chip on his shoulder about his lack of qualifications
at least Rimmer has his Bronze Swimming Certificate
What we talking about did he fail his GCSE, A levels or BA?

that_monika

kiwifarms.net
To think the only thing he had going for him as a youtuber was 'this week in stupid' which looking back was funny because of his reaction to the stories.
But he decided to throw it away by doing activism.
Exactly this. Carl can, when he's not so drunk off his own ego that he becomes insufferable, actually be pretty entertaining. A lotta the people that left his channel did so because they liked him as an entertainer not a politician. Riffing on politics doesn't give you some genius understanding of geopolitical strategy. His best videos, although they didn't get many views, were his gaming videos and his takes on Dungeons and Dragons (what makes for good NPCs, what makes for a good gameplay experience, etc.) where it was purely for entertainment and enjoyment.

I think those days are gone for good though, because Carl doesn't possess the self-awareness he'd need to realize what he's doing is moronic and go back to what he didn't completely suck at.

The Pink Panther

Gonna Steal Yo' Food
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Happy Almost 1000 Carl.

Never really watched the guy in his prime, never really cared to. Amazing Atheist was my go-to "fuck them sjws" and my only. I only really heard about Carl when Anita called him a "garbage human" and that my friends, is where the rabbit hole begins leading up to Carl's greatest lolcow achievement, getting constantly shat on by the press while running a Parliamentary campaign. Thanks for the laughs and smuckles. You have deserved the honor, my white nigger.

that_monika

kiwifarms.net
I only really heard about Carl when Anita called him a "garbage human"
Never forget, any time that fat buffoon tries to talk about muh principles, that he openly tried to "use their tactics against them" when he played the victim after Anita mocked him. Out of one side of his mouth he's said "the tactics of evil cannot be used for good", and loves to criticize what he perceives as the alt right for using "SJW tactics", but when it suits him, he'll immediately use the same tactics the far left does, and justify it by saying, "thats the system they set up, Im just using it against them". As always, proving himself to be dumb, unprincipled, and hypocritical as he's willing to do the actions he condemns if it works in his favor.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino