Carl Benjamin / Sargon of Akkad / The Thinkery / @not_sargon / @WarPlanPurple - Leader of the "Liberalists" & Droning Pseudo-Intellectual anti-SJW Activist, Applebees Waiter, Mass Shooter Whiteknight

Would you rape Jess Phillips

• Total voters

Anonimo

My kingdom for a facepalm rating
kiwifarms.net
Ok, this thread is probably going to be a divisive one, and I'm hoping it doesn't devolve into troll shielding or something like that.

What can be said about this guy? He is a British Youtuber who is notorious for making many videos that complain about SJWs or whatever groups fall under that umbrella (e.g. feminism). Sargon was, and still is a major figure in GamerGate (which is still going on, why?)

For all his bluster about SJWs, like others of his ilk, he is cut from the same cloth. Since there have been a few comments in the "Boys who cried SJW" thread where his name frequently pops up, it only seems right to give him his own thread.

In his videos, you can typically count on him:

-Crying sophistry at whoever for whatever reason
-Complaining about "professional victims"
-Talking about whatever SJW issue is the flavor of the day
-Using thumbnails that compare whoever he is attacking to Nazis or some other malignant group/person (Chairman Pao, SOCJUS, Swastikas, the female gender symbol with the fist, etc)
-Actually make said comparisons within the actual video
-Reference Orwellian concepts such as doublethink or thought crime
-Something, something, Steve Shives
-Bring up logical fallacies or cognitive biases and talk about them as if he actually understands them because British accent apparently means he's smart
-Do something that manufactures outrage (he shouldn't kid himself with titles like "This Week In Stupid" or "Why Do People Hate Feminists")
- Complain about Islam/ "Islamophiles"
-The odd drop of the words "Cultural Marxist" here or there.

Basically, what a good chunk of the user base here have done at least once

Go nuts people.

A few examples of some of his recent content:

Last edited:

chimpburgers

Big league
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I can see this thread going in two different ways. It can either be like The Amazing Atheist thread where pretty much the worst of what he does is covered but it's acknowledged that not everything he says is wrong or it can still be a debate about whether he is or isn't a lolcow. This is also why I would caution people against making a Thunderf00t thread for similar reasons.

Let's get some content in here, like this. There was a time I was in chat and a bunch of people were saying that Sargon had become pretty spergy.

Emperor Julian

kiwifarms.net
He's usually got enough self depreciation to stop himself going full lolcow. He isnt really a loser IRL, he rustles the jimmies of people who are actual lolcows. His video's are usually pretty forgettable and occasionally spergy but nothing really marks them out as a Chris chan or even a Brianna Wu.
The only think I can think of which qualifies as lolcow is his e-begging and the fact the he assumed the title of famous person from history as his online persona-the pretentious shithead.

Edit-people like this now instead of 2016 Should take note he's rapidly devolving into one.

Edit the 2nd, it's 2018 now he's a collosal lolcow.

Last edited:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino