Carl Benjamin / Sargon of Akkad / The Thinkery / @not_sargon / @WarPlanPurple - Leader of the "Liberalists" & Droning Pseudo-Intellectual anti-SJW Activist, Applebees Waiter, Mass Shooter Whiteknight

Cistern Rumbler

Chill and Pahsitive
kiwifarms.net
bh.jpg

I feel like this screencap sums up the interview pretty well. Bannon is a renowned 4D chess player and here he is, sitting with a (smug)chucklefuck Youtube neckbeard who gets all his historical information from strategy games, streams Dungeons & Dragons online and joined UKIP so he can shill Starship Trooper philosophy in opposition to the European Union.

PS: is that a Fifth Element painting above the fireplace? WTF are these people even.

Edit:

So I finished the Bannon interview Sargon did, rather unremarkable interview where Sargon just did a lot of yep-nodding (funny in and of itself that Sargon agrees with Bannon on so much given he's desperately clinging to lefty credibility) and Bannon just rambled on and on like a guy who just got rescued from an isolated island and had to empty his thoughts at someone. Calling this an interview would actually be pretty generous, Sargon's presence was basically pointless.

But I did find two interesting moments:

This one is interesting just on a very basic level given the hot topic that Brexit is.

But this one however was really interesting IMO as Sargon moves the topic to #MeToo and Kavanaugh, in his very typically potato-tier reactionary FEMINIST DESTROYAH fashion he tries to dismiss the whole #MeToo thing as an opening gambit for the Kavanaugh topic and Bannon basically BTFOs Sargon for like ten minutes talking about #MeToo and its impact quite positively, causing Sargon to do what he always does when he talks to someone who he thought agreed with him about everything only to find out they don't, reacting with with passive-aggressive "yep"s and "a-ha"s as Bannon talks over him, waiting for his moment to pull the Sargon one-two where he reels himself back in and tries to give a more moderate alternative to his initial comment.

The awkwardness is palpable as fuck and a pretty great example of why Sargon is a dogshit media personality, interviewer and thinker in general.

Last edited:

Cistern Rumbler

Chill and Pahsitive
kiwifarms.net
I don't think so, looks more like a polo and slightly blueish. His lucky shirt is the black button up short sleeve no?

Maybe that's why the "interview" was a dog's dinner, he forgot his lucky shirt.

instythot

kiwifarms.net
But this one however was really interesting IMO as Sargon moves the topic to #MeToo and Kavanaugh, in his very typically potato-tier reactionary FEMINIST DESTROYAH fashion he tries to dismiss the whole #MeToo thing as an opening gambit for the Kavanaugh topic and Bannon basically BTFOs Sargon for like ten minutes talking about #MeToo and its impact quite positively, causing Sargon to do what he always does when he talks to someone who he thought agreed with him about everything only to find out they don't, reacting with with passive-aggressive "yep"s and "a-ha"s as Bannon talks over him, waiting for his moment to pull the Sargon one-two where he reels himself back in and tries to give a more moderate alternative to his initial comment.

The awkwardness is palpable as fuck and a pretty great example of why Sargon is a dogshit media personality, interviewer and thinker in general.
"There is no doubt that #MeToo was a necessary cause" - Carl Benjamin, 2018

Has he not given every impression that he thinks the exact opposite up until one of his heroes disagreed with him?

I don't think so, looks more like a polo and slightly blueish. His lucky shirt is the black button up short sleeve no?

Maybe that's why the "interview" was a dog's dinner, he forgot his lucky shirt.
I thought the lucky shirt was dark, button up and long sleeved with the sleeves rolled up. You know, so Carl can properly get his hands dirty saving western civilization. You may be right on the polo part, but there's an awful lot of shadow across an awful lot of gut that might be hiding some identifying buttons

@Grand Lunar you've met Carl. Was he wearing the lucky shirt?

Last edited:

Cistern Rumbler

Chill and Pahsitive
kiwifarms.net
I'm starting to think Mr. Based Chad Liberalist has taken the shirt mockery to heart and purchased some new clothes. Boy it's tough, just wanted to play vidya games and now he has to spend some of those thousands he makes a month making Youtube videos on new threads, or people will continue to obscure his message with shirt memes.

Has he not given every impression that he thinks the exact opposite up until one of his heroes disagreed with him?
I actually burst out laughing when he backtracked.

instythot

kiwifarms.net
Another to add to the Sargon self-own stack:

This guy just embarrasses himself everywhere he goes. He should stay in his office.
I'm starting to think Mr. Based Chad Liberalist has taken the shirt mockery to heart and purchased some new clothes. Boy it's tough, just wanted to play vidya games and now he has to spend some of those thousands he makes a month making Youtube videos on new threads, or people will continue to obscure his message with shirt memes.

I actually burst out laughing when he backtracked.
He must have at least a second shirt. Would his wife tolerate him playing topless ark when laundry is being done?

The Dillahunty (whoever that is) thing is yet another recent example of him trying to win an argument with "but I have more subscribers". In an ideal world, we'd see something like an argument with someone like keemstar pushing the stupidest points and walking away with the same technique

plattschwanz

Mork > Gork
kiwifarms.net
Another to add to the Sargon self-own stack:

This guy just embarrasses himself everywhere he goes. He should stay in his office.
He is like one of those middle-aged businessmen without party affiliation that managed to get second place in an election in their one horse hometown, now thinking they are hot shit.
The only difference is that Sargon is even less qualified.

Didn't the whole skeptic scene on youtube begin with people ridiculing dumb creationists who didn't have a background in geology or biology? How come the same guys who don't hold a degree in anything are trying to establish themselves as thinkers in a field they have no credentials for?

The only people on earth stupid enough to believe that irrelevant social commentary on youtube is going to help them gain a reputation as intellectuals are idiots like Sargon.

instythot

kiwifarms.net
If she's willing to tolerate his thirsting after shemales, her threshold for dealing with his bullshit is probably pretty high.
"It was a deliberate compliment" ... does he accidentally complement ladies with feminine penises a lot?

Jim browses around here, perhaps he'll get to the bottom of the number of shirts question with a rage inducing superchat one of these days

Cistern Rumbler

Chill and Pahsitive
kiwifarms.net
Imagine being Sargon's wife, having to deal with his condescension and smugness on a daily basis. Imagine the kind of pseudo-intellectual drivel he probably paraded out to handwave his trap-thirsting.

Not that I'm whiteknighting, most married people compliment each other so if he's a smug twat she's probably hardly a catch, but still - "it was a deliberate compliment" just comes across as so douchey. Like something someone says to a person they have little respect for, it's basically how you would speak to a dunce.

instythot

kiwifarms.net
Imagine being Sargon's wife, having to deal with his condescension and smugness on a daily basis. Imagine the kind of pseudo-intellectual drivel he probably paraded out to handwave his trap-thirsting.

Not that I'm whiteknighting, most married people compliment each other so if he's a smug twat she's probably hardly a catch, but still - "it was a deliberate compliment" just comes across as so douchey. Like something someone says to a person they have little respect for, it's basically how you would speak to a dunce.
I'd be willing to give him the benefit of the doubt and assume he meant "I was being nice because I want to invite him on stream," but that response is still "how to piss off your wife 101," which is just hilarious coming from the strategist he pretends he is

Miller

You're gonna extract HIM?!
kiwifarms.net
Not only that but once the mainstream media found out about his "white nigger" comment, the "I wouldn't even rape you" tweet and him joining UKIP, it must be hard to be the wife of a LARPing big thinker.

Reactions: Cistern Rumbler

instythot

kiwifarms.net
I wonder if Hal is allowed to show up today?
Oh, I doubt it. There are probably just as many conditions as when he descended from the mountaintop to grace Kumite with his presence the first time.

Maybe Daddy Steve told him he should make sure not to alienate the plebs

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino