Carl Benjamin / Sargon of Akkad / The Thinkery / @not_sargon / @WarPlanPurple - Leader of the "Liberalists" & Droning Pseudo-Intellectual anti-SJW Activist, Applebees Waiter, Mass Shooter Whiteknight

Toucan

Peace on earth!
kiwifarms.net
he is evolving into mundanematt at this point. Just a human rss feed with some "witty" remarks thrown in.

This video is very old at this point but it illustrates something that I hadnt seen at the time. Around the twenty minute mark Michael Brooks asks Carl if he has ever in his life been around any kind of activist crowd, be it gay rights or otherwise. and carl of course said no.
Why did anyone ever think this sheltered tantrum throwing moron was in a position to lecture the world on "the tolerant left" when his experience of the left and politics in general could fit in a thimble?

Last edited:

Foxxo

Mistakes were made.
kiwifarms.net
he is evolving into mundanematt at this point. Just a human rss feed with some "witty" remarks thrown in.

This video is very old at this point but it illustrates something that I hadnt seen at the time. Around the twenty minute mark Michael Brooks asks Carl if he has ever in his life been around any kind of activist crowd, be it gay rights or otherwise. and carl of course said no.
Why did anyone ever think this sheltered tantrum throwing moron was in a position to lecture the world on "the tolerant left" when his experience of the left and politics in general could fit in a thimble?
He actually did visit one of these crowds once, but the crowd melted away at the sight of him. He asked them a question like an old man coming out to the porch to demand whose dog is barking, and the lady heading the crowd nope'd out of there xD

Reactions: Toucan and Belloch

Goku 1000000 O

d91550
kiwifarms.net
Listen right, I have to do a video on this guy's valid points. Sure it might get me kicked off youtube, but its the right thing to do. What do you mean I sound like an attention whore?

Reactions: Unog and Freeman

instythot

kiwifarms.net
Listen right, I have to do a video on this guy's valid points. Sure it might get me kicked off youtube, but its the right thing to do. What do you mean I sound like an attention whore?
View attachment 696278
Of course Carl thinks they're valid points when the manifesto was 70 some pages of stolen 8/pol/ memes

I haven't watched the video linked, but I assume that's what he defended for no good reason? I mean he already weighed in as pro Supreme Gentleman already, right?

Goku 1000000 O

d91550
kiwifarms.net
Listen right, the blood of the collectivist must spill so that the individual may rise.
Now I'm not avowing what my liberalist death squads are doing, but they do have a point.

Reactions: Ratko_Falco

Belloch

kiwifarms.net
"Sure, he murdered a bunch of innocent people in cold blood, but he was motivated by the right ideas when doing so!"

Please explain, Mr. Sargon, how this is any different than what some random SJW would say after some faggot, god forbid, shot up a Trump rally
I agree with Sargon, somewhat, on this. I would add my own thoughts that maybe chan culture makes the paranoid even more paranoid (which is bad), and I don’t think Sargon will do a good job in his video. But he is absolutely a hypocrite moralizer here, you’re correct.

Reactions: Unog

Terrorist

Osama bin Ladkin
kiwifarms.net
Guy has a DEBATE ME fetish but is one of the worst debaters I've ever seen. All of his skeptic 'sphere are. Like nymphomaniacs with micropenises and ED.

Reactions: Ratko_Falco

Toucan

Peace on earth!
kiwifarms.net
Its fucking wonderful watching this cunt try to salvage the "its just a meme" excuse.
Perhaps the idiot feels compelled to say something out of a sense of culpability? Hasn't Carl himself contributed to the culture of fermenting echo chamber/ edgy meme emporium / fuck the muslims that drove the shooter?
Hasn't Carl been a part of that zeitgeist that contributed to this shooting for years now?
If anything will sink him I would put my money on this. he association with what has now been shown to be white supremacist memes and culture will end not only his dwindling chances in UKIP but also hopefully his channel.

Also doesnt that video go against his rule of not politicising tragedies or something? How hypocritical.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino