Carl Benjamin / Sargon of Akkad / The Thinkery / @not_sargon / @WarPlanPurple - Leader of the "Liberalists" & Droning Pseudo-Intellectual anti-SJW Activist, Applebees Waiter, Mass Shooter Whiteknight

Would you rape Jess Phillips

• Total voters

Magic Sun Daddy

Get on the ball, bitch.
kiwifarms.net
I haven't watched the video with Carl and Sheratt, but I feel inclined to ask: did Sargon drop this line from their last interaction?

That one line should've been the first sign that he had a thin skin and a massive ego. Granted, in this particular incident I think he was right to be pissed, what with a supposed acquaintance acting friendly to your face while secretly making an account to mock you, but even given all of that Carl managed to still come off as a douche despite being the wronged party.

Last edited:

Ass Manager 3000

I logged in to call you stupid.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Revolutionary Liberalist Carl and his adventures is my new favourite arc. It's not an act. He thinks he's the Leon Trotsky of classical liberalism, inspiring the masses to be a collective of individuals and smash the capitalist class those who make fun of his clothing. We're gonna get street protests against PC. Carl's weapons will be a legion of fans wearing 'It's ok to be English' T-Shirts that can be ordered online from Teespring. If you think that's a joke. It isn't-

tshirtfail.png

AltisticRight

Straight Pride, World Wide.
kiwifarms.net
Well guys, I think Carl has found his way. He is going to form a group for Englishmen, in defense of their cultural heritage. Almost a sort of League of English Defense.

Surely this quote won't be abused. Or used against Carl as evidence that he's far right in the upcoming leadership election for UKIP. Real smrt.
View attachment 778437
Seriously, he's wearing a knockoff Gucci shirt?
gc.jpg

God could only image what brand his suit is. Hugo Poss? Jouis Vuitton? Herpes?
We mortals do know one thing though, it's covered with milkshake stains, horse shit, sweat, and smells like fish, and it doesn't fit.

Here's a not so subtle nod.

View attachment 778953

PS. I recently found out that the phrase "mad as a hatter" comes from the fact that hatmakers were exposed to lots of mercury causing them go autistic mad.

There's nothing tinfoil about it. Kraut sees nazi's everywhere. Everything that isn't with globohomo is nazi's to him. He even sees the gunt as a nazi.

And why would Spencer be shitting himself? It's not like he has something to lose at this point. You need to have something to be reaped.
Green hat is great touch, since it literally means cuckold in Chinese. Great for a man raising his wife's son.

Last edited:

instythot

kiwifarms.net
I got through the potato response video. He gets a few really good ones in, with my favorite being

"Does constantly huffing your own farts cause some sort of permanent brain damage? I don't know; I'm not a brain doctor. Or a fart doctor"

With honorable mention to:

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA oh christ I nearly pood myself there"

Inquisitor_BadAss

Caturday Karen
kiwifarms.net
Revolutionary Liberalist Carl and his adventures is my new favourite arc. It's not an act. He thinks he's the Leon Trotsky of classical liberalism, inspiring the masses to be a collective of individuals and smash the capitalist class those who make fun of his clothing. We're gonna get street protests against PC. Carl's weapons will be a legion of fans wearing 'It's ok to be English' T-Shirts that can be ordered online from Teespring. If you think that's a joke. It isn't-

View attachment 779235
For the nominal price of £20.30 this premium t-shirt can be yours, wear it in public and you too can save the west! Pay £4 for delivery and you can sock it to those commies tomorrow in style!

instythot

kiwifarms.net

Holy shit he is completely manic in this episode of Carl's Tea Party in Wonderland

He is trying to burn down every possible reason he might have lost, with mind defying leaps of logic like expanding the far right to include at least a third of the country. He's one crime stats report away from going full ethnostate, and one crime stats report and an underage girlfriend from going full Cumia here. While taking his wife on vacation to get away from politics

We've talked about it since the Richarding, but here it is lads: we are watching a man lose his fucking mind

Zorse

kiwifarms.net
The blatant pandering and money grubbing in that shirt ad is actually painful.

I think it's a good example of what he thinks is "subtle" manipulation. The thing he trys to do often. Though in this case I'd guess he's doing it ironically, like "this is obviously an ad, see me joking" But it absolutely comes off like it always does with him when he's trying to machiavelli a conversation, or manipulate a view point. He's just bad at it, which is why it looks exactly the same as when he says things like seriously, nobody believes you didn't want to be a political leader.

I think I have this on the mind because his old louis/jim stream was brought up the other day and I ended up rewatching it and there's a lot of that in there. Ties back to "I just wanted to play video games" the power was thrust upon him, he didn't want it. The funniest in there is when he tries to manipulate Jim "I agree with you,it's all so cringey, but we need to do something" Or that later stream "wouldn't it just be the funniest and biggest troll of all time to have trump tweet gamergate".

It's so bad and so obvious. Even his tone and choice of speech comes off like someone attempting to manipulate a small child and he doesn't see how that gives him away immediately. He didn't care about how "funny" it'd be, he totally thought it'd be a big deal and revitalize an absolutely dead thing.

Table Country

Faggotry is finite. Autism is eternal.
kiwifarms.net
He thinks he's the Leon Trotsky of classical liberalism...
He tried being Trump but he has no money.
He tried being Hitler but he's never served in the military, so he doesn't have the respect of his fellow countrymen.
How will he fuck up being Trotsky I wonder? Is Vee going to overcome his master's leash and give rise to a new era of Romanian Individualistism?

MelloYello

kiwifarms.net
So i looked up that tee and it seems the campaign to buy them has ended
"This campaign didn't reach its goal"
Oof - he can't even sell T-shirts without fucking up. SAD!

Compare and contrast this with daddy Jim who always tells people that if they want a hat with 4/5 stars to use a marker.
Eh, I still think he should start selling Titbeast-hats at some point, just for the sake of absurdity:

Ass Manager 3000

I logged in to call you stupid.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Holy shit he is completely manic in this episode of Carl's Tea Party in Wonderland

He is trying to burn down every possible reason he might have lost, with mind defying leaps of logic like expanding the far right to include at least a third of the country. He's one crime stats report away from going full ethnostate, and one crime stats report and an underage girlfriend from going full Cumia here. While taking his wife on vacation to get away from politics

We've talked about it since the Richarding, but here it is lads: we are watching a man lose his fucking mind
Spends a good 15 minutes dunking on Magid Magid for descending on the country and thinking he knows more about England than the English and by extension Carl does. Magid must know more than Carl since he won a seat and Carl didn't. That really stings the soyfather. We can tell because he more or less labels Magid a Hitler.

Carl's style has changed. We're getting full-on demagoguery and open vengeance against those who trespassed against him for minor slights on the internet or being denied a seat. Not even trying to look like he's arguing in good faith because what's the point? It's probably not what Carl ever wanted deep down if he was being honest with himself ( I'm not sure he can do that).

There isn't a pretence of intellectualism left. Culture war Carl is in charge, not dishonest posturing Carl.

Give it a decade or less. We will hear and see more and more of rules for radicals and the permanent revolution. Eventually he'll come out as a full on fash/commie or only operate with a slightest pretence of being otherwise.

Last edited:

tuscangarder

Terrorist
kiwifarms.net
The far right in the UK is just standard right wing politics here.

Carl should just get his US citizenship and run for congress as a Republican. He would probably win in a great plains or southern state. His British Accent would over power any hillbilly opponent. He can go on about how he saw brown immigrants ruin his country and how he doesn't want that to happen to murica. #buildthewall #nationalism #muslimban #poweroftheindividual #bootstraps #freemarkets

THEF00L

kiwifarms.net
I get that he looks like the Mad Hatter and all, but honestly he reminds me of some cliche Mafioso who has meetings in their backyard on a table. Hes gone full stepfather.

What i love most about Carl's exceptionalism is he thinks the only person who can change anything is him at least thats what his 20 year plan video sounded like, but what exactly would Carl change, he didn't care about all that SJW nonsense until his "pwesious vida games were being raped by Anita." Carl doesn't want to change the world he wants to be a gatekeeper of the left like TJ and Devon Tracy.
He wants to go back to 2010 where everyone made atheist videos

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino