Carl Benjamin / Sargon of Akkad / The Thinkery / @not_sargon / @WarPlanPurple - Leader of the "Liberalists" & Droning Pseudo-Intellectual anti-SJW Activist, Applebees Waiter, Mass Shooter Whiteknight

Would you rape Jess Phillips

• Total voters

LordofCringe7206

kiwifarms.net
To give a serious answer to this ancient question using hindsight, Sargon himself flipflopped between saying "I will have policies" to "don't vote for me, I have no policies." But his actual approach to policies is quite...reactionary. He hasn't the slightest clue how to be preventative, but he certainly has a lot of ideas to correct an existing problem after the fact. Thing is, he also lacks foresight with these ideas, especially ones which set a poor precedent a la that peabrained "remove SJW classes from no college in particular" petition which if enacted would allow any college to remove any class material they considered politically alligned. As a politician, I doubt a single of his proposals would fly, not because there aren't any, but because they're stupid.
This really is one of his biggest flaws and why he comes off as such a wannabe faux-intellectual. He doesn't really seem to have any interests, passions or concerns beyond a very streamlined group of people (SJWs).

As a politician, how are you going to tackle the wide array of issues that comes with the job? You're overly focused on one incredibly small subject. A subject which you don't really even present any concrete solutions to help solve said subject. All you present are overly simplistic ideas that are blatantly reactionary with no genuine thought or foresight put into them.

TheGuntMobile99

kiwifarms.net
So does he claim all his defending, promoting, and general ball-fondling of Trump was just using him for his own ends? It does seem like a slightly better strategy than suddenly claiming he and his wife were raped after weeks of journalists asking him if he felt bad about telling rape jokes about Jess Phillips. But not much.
Did he? That's some 180 from literally saying he's the only candidate who can save the west, which I think was genuinely the title of one of the dozen videos aggrandizing the guy.
My bad, was mixing that up with the two Kristi and Kevin chats. Still if you push him enough thats the most likely response barring any private developments, It's confusing because most of Sargon's content is consistent with any "I used to be a dumb leftist" conservative and even Vee was surprised, going by his Mauritian chat, that he keeps the label. I don't think it's an entirely cynical ploy though, I think Carl craves the time he was the young, forward-thinking, left wing rebel when a large contingent expected even less conviction from you to be accepted

Trig.Point

I wouldn't start from here.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Probably UKIP also thought that it can't get any worse.
Every now and again I want to defend Sargon, just because in whatever ineffectual way he's actually trying to influence real world politics.

However he was an albatross around UKIP's neck, and now that he's fucked the party he just seems to want to stroll off into the sunset, leaving Gerard Batten to pick up the pieces.

• TMI
Reactions: Toilet Man
F

FH 721

kiwifarms.net
Every now and again I want to defend Sargon, just because in whatever ineffectual way he's actually trying to influence real world politics.
Honestly I can't even believe that. I don't think Carl cares one bit if he can't achieve any real change and his country keeps getting more orwellian and oppressive as long as he keeps getting more coverage, money, and outrage from the blue checkmarks and journalists who hate his guts. He's a greedy, self-serving egotist to the very bone.

Trig.Point

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Honestly I can't even believe that. I don't think Carl cares one bit if he can't achieve any real change and his country keeps getting more orwellian and oppressive as long as he keeps getting more coverage, money, and outrage from the blue checkmarks and journalists who hate his guts. He's a greedy, self-serving egotist to the very bone.
I watched his channel during the elections, he never promoted other UKIP candidates even the one he was sharing a list with, he never promoted Tommy Robinson, he never said Thank You to UKIP for giving him a fucking chance, he just acted like he was doing them a favor.

BlancoMailo

kiwifarms.net
I watched his channel during the elections, he never promoted other UKIP candidates even the one he was sharing a list with, he never promoted Tommy Robinson, he never said Thank You to UKIP for giving him a fucking chance, he just acted like he was doing them a favor.
Didn't Mauritian also mention he's been receiving an income from UKIP during all this because of his advisory role in the party? Meaning not only did Carl destroy Gerard's career but Gerard paid him for the privilege.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Toilet Man
F

FH 721

kiwifarms.net
Didn't Mauritian also mention he's been receiving an income from UKIP during all this because of his advisory role in the party? Meaning not only did Carl destroy Gerard's career but Gerard paid him for the privilege.
So you're telling me Batten was not only letting Carl buttfuck him without so much as allowing him to glance back at him, he was paying him for it too?

HavenlyKingdom

kiwifarms.net
That's another thing probably Carl has deluded himself to believe he is a great debater. The problem is, he isn't, at all. If he would get to debate a real politician or to have to talk in the parliament, he would get rip to shreds specially because he is not playing to an audience of sycophants AND because he can not fallback to internet memes or expressions.

LordofCringe7206

kiwifarms.net
Like seriously. Carl has proven that he really doesn't do what he does because he thinks the cause is just. He does it for himself. It's one of the reasons why the feud with Jim began. Jim flat out told him that he doesn't buy into his entire "I don't want to be doing this! But it has to be done! The position of leadership was put on me!" spiel. Instead he thought that Carl really got off on having the power and attention that the position brought him, and that's why he was doing it.

Carl and the rest of the skeptics weren't against what the SJW's were doing as much as they were more wanting what the SJW's had.

BlancoMailo

kiwifarms.net
So you're telling me Batten was not only letting Carl buttfuck him without so much as allowing him to glance back at him, he was paying him for it too?
It's the reason I think Carl's so bent on riding a dead party that every single credible member has already left straight through the ground. He's basically a leach on a fresh carcass trying to suck whatever's left before the rot fully sets in.

Trig.Point

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Batten's idea was fundamentally sound, the hostility of the mainstream media to UKIP is obvious, what right wing media exists, is now happy that a safe neo liberal alternative exists in the form of the BREXIT party. So he tried to short circuit it by bringing in people that had a social media following.

I think his biggest mistake was not to put Dankula or Paul Joseph Watson at the forefront. Both of those guys have a history of good decision making when the odds are against them. Sargon however just creates shit for himself, and anyone that happens to be associated with him.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino