• Made with Crayola© Model Magic™!

Carl Benjamin / Sargon of Akkad / The Thinkery / @WarPlanPurpleLeader of the "Liberalists" & Droning Pseudo-Intellectual anti-SJW Activist, Applebees Waiter

Discussion in 'Internet Famous' started by Anonimo, Mar 10, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

This board may be used for any YouTube content creators and livestreamers big and small. New threads should be made in the Proving Grounds.

• Archive everything! Nail these people to the fucking cross. Learn how to archive everything. I can't stress this enough.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. Failtrolls will be ridiculed mercilessly.

The Tribe Metokur, The Gator Gamer, The Ralph Retort

@Null (especially if you need to archive content)

Check out the Running Commentary thread for talking about ongoing or upcoming straems.

?

Why did Sargon do his Sunday stream?

Poll closed Sep 25, 2018.
  1. Humblebrag Theory - Entire stream was just to brag to Jim he went to the EU Assembly.

135 vote(s)
    25.6%
  2. Too Big to Fail Theory - Sargon genuinely believed that stream would put Jim down.

285 vote(s)
    54.1%
  3. Rick James Theory - Cocaine is a hell of a drug.

107 vote(s)
    20.3%
  1. How long is it gonna be until Carl starts false-flagging videos that shit on him?

Gene Starwind

Gene Starwind Aim for the asshole.

kiwifarms.net
  2. When he gets sustained fire like Matt did

• Agree Agree x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  3. Sargon, like a mob boss, never directly gets his hands dirty. He'll have his liberalist army do it, or he'll have Vee do it, or Louis Le Vau, or ShortFatOtaku, or Uzulu etc etc etc. Any number of his mini-me boobs.

Just like with Kraut's server that Sargon knew about and privately disavowed but publicly went silent on because (just IMO so bear with me) if Kraut succeeds the alt-right are BTFO'd and this benefits Sargon but if it all blows up in Kraut's face Sargon gets to virtue-signal about privately opposing such activities. Sargon never does anything directly because as much as he's a potato-tier philosopher he's certainly the alpha-skeptic in terms of the ways he manipulates his little community of cucks.

• Agree Agree x 14
    Cistern Rumbler

Cistern Rumbler Slumdog Gorillionaire

kiwifarms.net
  4. It's like listening to a BBC documentary about a distant tribe.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    #7164 Miller, Oct 10, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2018
    kiwifarms.net
  5. It reminds of the "digital black face" women, her accent was more artificial than ASDA price Jaffa Cakes.

• Like Like x 1
    STALKER

STALKER Schnorchel

kiwifarms.net
  6. He’s supported Kraut’s return even as he equates Ralph to Kraut as an insult. Not surprising

• Informative Informative x 5
    kiwifarms.net
  7. REALLY? Jesus Christ.

Cistern Rumbler

kiwifarms.net
  8. You know, I almost have to wonder if someone tipped Jim off about that one. He sure knew to hammer on metrics and results in the Sunday stream. Do the dates line up?

kiwifarms.net

9. Watch him brag incessantly about this and forget the whole quitting thing.

• Informative Informative x 11
    kiwifarms.net
  10. The Timeline

nope... I'm sure it's common knowledge by now that Jim has a fortune telling gift!

kiwifarms.net
  11. bh.jpg

I feel like this screencap sums up the interview pretty well. Bannon is a renowned 4D chess player and here he is, sitting with a (smug)chucklefuck Youtube neckbeard who gets all his historical information from strategy games, streams Dungeons & Dragons online and joined UKIP so he can shill Starship Trooper philosophy in opposition to the European Union.

PS: is that a Fifth Element painting above the fireplace? WTF are these people even.

Edit:

So I finished the Bannon interview Sargon did, rather unremarkable interview where Sargon just did a lot of yep-nodding (funny in and of itself that Sargon agrees with Bannon on so much given he's desperately clinging to lefty credibility) and Bannon just rambled on and on like a guy who just got rescued from an isolated island and had to empty his thoughts at someone. Calling this an interview would actually be pretty generous, Sargon's presence was basically pointless.

But I did find two interesting moments:

This one is interesting just on a very basic level given the hot topic that Brexit is.

But this one however was really interesting IMO as Sargon moves the topic to #MeToo and Kavanaugh, in his very typically potato-tier reactionary FEMINIST DESTROYAH fashion he tries to dismiss the whole #MeToo thing as an opening gambit for the Kavanaugh topic and Bannon basically BTFOs Sargon for like ten minutes talking about #MeToo and its impact quite positively, causing Sargon to do what he always does when he talks to someone who he thought agreed with him about everything only to find out they don't, reacting with with passive-aggressive "yep"s and "a-ha"s as Bannon talks over him, waiting for his moment to pull the Sargon one-two where he reels himself back in and tries to give a more moderate alternative to his initial comment.

The awkwardness is palpable as fuck and a pretty great example of why Sargon is a dogshit media personality, interviewer and thinker in general.

• Informative Informative x 16
    • Like Like x 1
    #7171 Cistern Rumbler, Oct 11, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2018
    Cistern Rumbler

kiwifarms.net
  12. Carl of Swindon and his cult of failure (everyone inSargon cult is a failure and they idolize failure)

kiwifarms.net
    • Winner Winner x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  13. I don't think so, looks more like a polo and slightly blueish. His lucky shirt is the black button up short sleeve no?

Maybe that's why the "interview" was a dog's dinner, he forgot his lucky shirt.

Cistern Rumbler

kiwifarms.net
  14. Well it's a step up from the lucky toga he wore back in Ancient Greece

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 8
    • Like Like x 5
    kiwifarms.net
  15. Another to add to the Sargon self-own stack:

This guy just embarrasses himself everywhere he goes. He should stay in his office.

• Informative Informative x 6
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    Cistern Rumbler

kiwifarms.net
  16. "There is no doubt that #MeToo was a necessary cause" - Carl Benjamin, 2018

Has he not given every impression that he thinks the exact opposite up until one of his heroes disagreed with him?

I thought the lucky shirt was dark, button up and long sleeved with the sleeves rolled up. You know, so Carl can properly get his hands dirty saving western civilization. You may be right on the polo part, but there's an awful lot of shadow across an awful lot of gut that might be hiding some identifying buttons

@Grand Lunar you've met Carl. Was he wearing the lucky shirt?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    #7177 instythot, Oct 11, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2018
    kiwifarms.net
  17. I'm starting to think Mr. Based Chad Liberalist has taken the shirt mockery to heart and purchased some new clothes. Boy it's tough, just wanted to play vidya games and now he has to spend some of those thousands he makes a month making Youtube videos on new threads, or people will continue to obscure his message with shirt memes.

I actually burst out laughing when he backtracked.

• Agree Agree x 4
    Cistern Rumbler

kiwifarms.net
  18. He must have at least a second shirt. Would his wife tolerate him playing topless ark when laundry is being done?

The Dillahunty (whoever that is) thing is yet another recent example of him trying to win an argument with "but I have more subscribers". In an ideal world, we'd see something like an argument with someone like keemstar pushing the stupidest points and walking away with the same technique

kiwifarms.net
  19. If she's willing to tolerate his thirsting after shemales, her threshold for dealing with his bullshit is probably pretty high.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Cistern Rumbler

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.