• “Lecturer fucking treated me like I am special needs, not once but TWICE in this lecture. You shall be hearing from my mother later.“

Featured Carl Benjamin / Sargon of Akkad / The Thinkery / @WarPlanPurpleLeader of the "Liberalists" & Droning Pseudo-Intellectual anti-SJW Activist, Applebees Waiter

Discussion in 'Internet Famous' started by Anonimo, Mar 10, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

This board may be used for any YouTube content creators and livestreamers big and small. New threads should be made in the Proving Grounds.

• Archive everything! Nail these people to the fucking cross. Learn how to archive everything. I can't stress this enough.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. Failtrolls will be ridiculed mercilessly.

@Null (especially if you need to archive content)

Check out the Running Commentary thread for talking about ongoing or upcoming straems.

?

Why did Sargon do his Sunday stream?

Poll closed Sep 25, 2018.
  1. Humblebrag Theory - Entire stream was just to brag to Jim he went to the EU Assembly.

135 vote(s)
    25.6%
  2. Too Big to Fail Theory - Sargon genuinely believed that stream would put Jim down.

285 vote(s)
    54.1%
  3. Rick James Theory - Cocaine is a hell of a drug.

107 vote(s)
    20.3%
  1. A lot of younger people feel that conservative doesn't allow their individualism to show - they speak very loudly on issues that make them seem unique and free-thinking, but fall back on frameworks that place them very easily within an identity that they claim not to be a part of. They want the coolness of following politics that are against the grain of modern culture, but don't want to seem like they're dressing in grandad's clothes. Carl's enjoyment of throwing out contrarian details (something Milo survived on for only a while) to an otherwise very predictable ideology is just a smokescreen, and his need to do this erodes his character and calls into question his decision-making.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    Man vs persistent rat

Man vs persistent rat A good egg is a nice person

kiwifarms.net
  2. Haha!

According to the extremely tight lipped Vee, Carl was among the people pushing to bring Tommy in

• Informative Informative x 9
    • Like Like x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  3. So Farage was right, the party is getting more obsessive on Islam.
    God I can’t wait for Sunday Funday in the UK.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  4. Oh, that was pretty clear after the conference Carl's video got played at and they unveiled the new platform

The Islam stuff is just going to be a hilarious framing device for the press when Tommy's crowd inevitably gets out of control and they get to start writing "typical UKIP violence" articles with phrases like "having taken an unfortunate and questionable turn since admitting high profile members such as Carl Benjamin, also known as Sargon of Akkad"

• Agree Agree x 8
    kiwifarms.net
  5. Carl Benjamin, who has recently spoken about his political goal of making Muslims in Britain speak english, has taken a prominent place as an advisor to party leader Gerard Batten.
    His online persona, Sargon of Akkad, has a history of throwing around racial slurs such as n******, k***, and s*** resembles a growing trend of racially inflammatory sentiment and rhetoric in UKIP.
    Mr.Benjamin has also been endorsed by infamous Neo-Nazi, Andrew Anglin. And has expressed views that even Anglin had found to be too extreme.

This is so easy, Carl you shouldn’t make it this easy.

• Like Like x 12
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  6. You know I'm surprised Carl hasn't been arrested for his "racism" and "far right views" I'd have a chuckle myself if he was incarcerated for nothing but being a smug fatty boy.

• Agree Agree x 2
    BeanBidan

BeanBidan Mah names not Shane, kid.

kiwifarms.net
  7. Only Carl could fuck up anti-islam activism.

• Feels Feels x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  8. "Mr. Benjamin is a man of striking and bewildering contradictions; with one hand he denounces the Prophet Mohammed as a paedophile in a clear bid to stoke anti-Muslim sentiment, while endorsing sex between men and boys and declaring that he doesn't "give a shit about the age of consent" with the other"

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  9. His denouncement of the holy figure of Islam along with his denouncement of all faiths because of his atheism, does not bode well for UKIP’s base of older Christian Conservatives or relations with Muslim communities.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.net
    • Winner  x 58
    • Informative  x 10
    • Semper Fidelis  x 6
    • Like  x 2
    • Feels  x 1
    • Horrifying  x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  10. upload_2018-12-6_23-32-55.png
    As mentioned above, 100k+ a year just gone.

• Winner  x 55
    • Informative  x 6
    • Semper Fidelis  x 4
    • Like  x 2
    • Feels  x 2
    •  x 1
    • Horrifying  x 1
    kiwifarms.net
    • Like Like x 8
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  11. Now he'll never be able to buy a better suit!

• Winner Winner x 27
    • Like Like x 7
    • Feels Feels x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
    CrowdControl

CrowdControl Pretzels is the same.

kiwifarms.net
  12. Oh god this is so exciting. I can't wait to see what happens. I'm pretty surprised, but I guess he got caught up in this last wave of removals that got Milo(?) and a few others. I wonder if he will manage to get it back

• Agree Agree x 9
    kiwifarms.net
  13. Thrift stores still exist. A better one can surely be found there

• Agree Agree x 12
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  14. What did he finally do to get kicked off?

• Agree Agree x 5
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  15. Is he still fighting that lawsuit against Akila Hughes?

• Informative Informative x 3
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  16. I think so. The wheels of justice move pretty slowly in the US

• Informative Informative x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  17. Patreon is Doing a purge

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Informative Informative x 10
    kiwifarms.net
  18. I get the impression it was settled since nobody talks about it anymore, but I guess it could just be in a lull somewhere in discovery

• 🤔 Thunkful x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.