Carlos Maza / @gaywonk versus Steven Blake Crowder / @scrowder (#VoxAdpocalypse) - Twitter war between a Canadian in nationality and a Canadian in behavior

MementoMalum

Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori
kiwifarms.net
1. Vox's writers are unionized and their contract with Vox was about to expire and the union (of which Carlos had a major leadership role) and Vox were at stalemate over the terms of the new contract being negotiated.

2. Vox has special deals (on and off the books) with Youtube relating to them getting their pick of ads run on their videos, along with preferential treatment such as always having their shit put on the front page and getting the best rate when it comes to money made off of ads/view numbers.

3. Besides his obvious vendetta against Crowder, the rumor that circulated AFTER the Voxpocalypse, was that the reason Carlos kept pushing the issue and attacking Youtube/Crowder? He wanted to create a huge shit storm to drive as many advertisers off of Youtube that he could.

4. Why do that? Because Vox makes most of their money these days, off of their Youtube channel. Drive away advertisers and Youtube suddenly starts refusing to honor any off the books deals they have with Vox and other similar companies, along with forcing them to renegotiate existing on the books deals so Vox gets less fucking money.

5. At which point, Vox will bend the fucking knee to ALL of the union's demands, because (in theory) they will realize that caving to the union is the only way to shut Carlos up as far as realizing (after the fact) that Carlos's actions weren't about just silencing Crowder, but also helping his union shake down Vox.
This is the stupidest plan I have ever heard of, which makes it plausible to me that this was Maza's exact strategy.

dinoman

awoo~
kiwifarms.net
Vox has fired Carlos Maza
Archive
According to various reports, YouTube pariah and Vox video creator Carlos Maza will not be working at Vox anymore.

Maza recently obtained infamy after starting an online war with conservative comedian Steven Crowder that caused YouTube to crack down on which content gets monetized. This move effectively put many content creators bank accounts in danger and made Vox and Maza seem like villains.

According to the New York Post, Vox initially supported Maza in his war against Crowder, but as his battle became a crusade, Vox began distancing itself:

Initially, sources said, Vox executives had supported him in his battle with Crowder. But as Maza wanted to escalate the all-out war, their support seemed to wane.
Maza recently posted on Twitter that he went through the “shakiest” few weeks of his life, and posted a joke that he’s going through “trama.”

[...]
Whether or not this pertains to his parting of ways with Vox or not is still not known.

It should also be noted that while mainstream news outlets are reporting that Maza is out, there still has been no confirmation as to the validity of the reports.

Rumors have also been spreading based on these reports as to the nature of Maza and Vox parting ways. Various reports on Reddit claim that Maza has been fired from Vox. This would support some of the odd posts Maza has been posting about “trauma” and Vox’s unwillingness to follow Maza into a war with all of conservatism. Maza had also turned his attention toward Fox News host Tucker Carlson as well.

RedState will definitely be keeping its eyes on this story, but if this is the case, and Maza and Vox are parting ways over Maza’s zealousness, then it would show that even the mainstream media isn’t ready to take on the conservative movement, at least at its current level of strength.

AnOminous

FIST FUCK
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Have a hissy fit and give your rag and journo friends a story to tard cum for a month. Guy you have beef with gets free promotion. Get sacked.....profit
He should have calmed himself down by sucking a few dicks or something instead of chimping out and getting fisted in a way I bet he didn't like.

The Pink Panther

Think Like Pink
kiwifarms.net
Crowder recently talked about Maza's leave in a recent episode of his show, and in a surprising response, he feels that the reason Maza was fired was not because of any sort of harassment or whatnot, but he feels that Maza was merely just a pawn who had expired its usage; because of this, he feels its inappropriate to really lay it in on Maza because it's a battle of the spread and accessibility of information and not a battle of individuals:

The link starts at his spiel.

F

FH 721

kiwifarms.net
Crowder recently talked about Maza's leave in a recent episode of his show, and in a surprising response, he feels that the reason Maza was fired was not because of any sort of harassment or whatnot, but he feels that Maza was merely just a pawn who had expired its usage; because of this, he feels its inappropriate to really lay it in on Maza because it's a battle of the spread and accessibility of information and not a battle of individuals:

The link starts at his spiel.
Thank you for pinpointing it and not making me sit through an hour of Crowder (and like 15 minutes of Analfist).

The Pink Panther

Think Like Pink
kiwifarms.net
Thank you for pinpointing it and not making me sit through an hour of Crowder (and like 15 minutes of Analfist).
Meh, when I watch Crowder's show, I always skip the interviews. All the people he talks to are lolcows, except for Alex Jones, The Hodge Twins, or any political figure he gets on there.

Last edited:
F

FH 721

kiwifarms.net

PSA Sitch is such a cunt. He does the usual adpocalypse bitching but notes that he does believe that Crowder's comments and jokes about Maza were offensive and that he would have been fine if Crowder had been the only one to get punished and not the rest of youtube and wouldn't have cared if it had been only him to get demonetized and had his videos removed. Some free speech advocate. Besides the fact that Crowder is not calling Maza anything Maza doesn't call himself already, he's a comedian, and his jabs at Maza aren't any different (and if anything are much more tame) from all your usual left-wing talk show hosts perpetually attacking all the conservative, republican, and right-leaning politicians and other figures they don't like. And I am saying this as someone who's not a fan of Crowder.

Remember that Sitch pals around with the skeptics and cries every time the outrage police goes after one of them but apparently he can't muster up the effort to do the same for Crowder. Lousy hypocrite.

Last edited by a moderator:

soy_king

Now with 1000% more estrogen!
kiwifarms.net

PSA Sitch is such a cunt. He does the usual adpocalypse bitching but notes that he does believe that Crowder's comments and jokes about Maza were offensive and that he would have been fine if Crowder had been the only one to get punished and not the rest of youtube and wouldn't have cared if it had been only him to get demonetized and had his videos removed. Some free speech advocate. Besides the fact that Crowder is not calling Maza anything Maza doesn't call himself already, he's a comedian, and his jabs at Maza aren't any different (and if anything are much more tame) from all your usual left-wing talk show hosts perpetually attacking all the conservative, republican, and right-leaning politicians and other figures they don't like. And I am saying this as someone who's not a fan of Crowder.

Remember that Sitch pals around with the skeptics and cries every time the outrage police goes after one of them but apparently he can't muster up the effort to do the same for Crowder. Lousy hypocrite.
I get the feeling that you agreed with 99% of what Sitch says in the video, but because he personally finds what Crowder says and does distasteful, and like censuring Farrakhan or a white supremacist for being openly racist on the platform, is ok with YouTube demonetizing a video but openly communicating why that specific video was demonetized or removed under a very specific and clearly articulated rule. I may not agree with that statement, but I personally don't find it internally inconsistent.

Emperor Julian

kiwifarms.net
Crowder doesn't have a thread so I'm posting this here for posterity.
Crowder sucks uncircumcised Israeli cock.
It's one of my main annoyances of this, Crowders a total hack but all this makes him look like he's some sort of gonzo journalist. You could spawn an entire series on him being too incompetant to appear on fox news.

Last edited:
Reactions: FH 721

The Pink Panther

Think Like Pink
kiwifarms.net
It's one of my main annoyances of this, Crowders a total hack but all this makes him look like he's some sort of gonzo journalist. You could spawn an entire series on him to incompetant to appear on fox news.
Jeez. It seems like Im one of the few Kiwis that doesnt mind Crowder. I mean he's wrong sometimes in his conclusions and his podcast (which he for some reason he calls it a "late night" show) can be a bore sometimes particularly in his interviews, but I find him moderately funny and informative, particularly when he goes undercover, confronts someone, or does off-site research or whatever.

Sounds like we may need a multimedia thread on Crowder ala Ben Shapiro. I reckon we could make fun of him, mainly for the fact that he's a 33 year old that acts like he's a boomer in his 50's and for his overly-conservative stance on sex relating to abstinence.

Tags
gay

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino