Trashfire Carlos Maza / @gaywonk versus Steven Blake Crowder / @scrowder (#VoxAdpocalypse) - Twitter war between a Canadian in nationality and a Canadian in behavior

The Pink Panther

It eeez what it eeez
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Crowder recently talked about Maza's leave in a recent episode of his show, and in a surprising response, he feels that the reason Maza was fired was not because of any sort of harassment or whatnot, but he feels that Maza was merely just a pawn who had expired its usage; because of this, he feels its inappropriate to really lay it in on Maza because it's a battle of the spread and accessibility of information and not a battle of individuals:

The link starts at his spiel.

F

FH 721

kiwifarms.net
Crowder recently talked about Maza's leave in a recent episode of his show, and in a surprising response, he feels that the reason Maza was fired was not because of any sort of harassment or whatnot, but he feels that Maza was merely just a pawn who had expired its usage; because of this, he feels its inappropriate to really lay it in on Maza because it's a battle of the spread and accessibility of information and not a battle of individuals:

The link starts at his spiel.
Thank you for pinpointing it and not making me sit through an hour of Crowder (and like 15 minutes of Analfist).

The Pink Panther

It eeez what it eeez
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Thank you for pinpointing it and not making me sit through an hour of Crowder (and like 15 minutes of Analfist).
Meh, when I watch Crowder's show, I always skip the interviews. All the people he talks to are lolcows, except for Alex Jones, The Hodge Twins, or any political figure he gets on there.

Last edited:
F

FH 721

kiwifarms.net

PSA Sitch is such a cunt. He does the usual adpocalypse bitching but notes that he does believe that Crowder's comments and jokes about Maza were offensive and that he would have been fine if Crowder had been the only one to get punished and not the rest of youtube and wouldn't have cared if it had been only him to get demonetized and had his videos removed. Some free speech advocate. Besides the fact that Crowder is not calling Maza anything Maza doesn't call himself already, he's a comedian, and his jabs at Maza aren't any different (and if anything are much more tame) from all your usual left-wing talk show hosts perpetually attacking all the conservative, republican, and right-leaning politicians and other figures they don't like. And I am saying this as someone who's not a fan of Crowder.

Remember that Sitch pals around with the skeptics and cries every time the outrage police goes after one of them but apparently he can't muster up the effort to do the same for Crowder. Lousy hypocrite.

Last edited by a moderator:

soy_king

I am the Prom King, I seethe at everything
kiwifarms.net

PSA Sitch is such a cunt. He does the usual adpocalypse bitching but notes that he does believe that Crowder's comments and jokes about Maza were offensive and that he would have been fine if Crowder had been the only one to get punished and not the rest of youtube and wouldn't have cared if it had been only him to get demonetized and had his videos removed. Some free speech advocate. Besides the fact that Crowder is not calling Maza anything Maza doesn't call himself already, he's a comedian, and his jabs at Maza aren't any different (and if anything are much more tame) from all your usual left-wing talk show hosts perpetually attacking all the conservative, republican, and right-leaning politicians and other figures they don't like. And I am saying this as someone who's not a fan of Crowder.

Remember that Sitch pals around with the skeptics and cries every time the outrage police goes after one of them but apparently he can't muster up the effort to do the same for Crowder. Lousy hypocrite.
I get the feeling that you agreed with 99% of what Sitch says in the video, but because he personally finds what Crowder says and does distasteful, and like censuring Farrakhan or a white supremacist for being openly racist on the platform, is ok with YouTube demonetizing a video but openly communicating why that specific video was demonetized or removed under a very specific and clearly articulated rule. I may not agree with that statement, but I personally don't find it internally inconsistent.

Emperor Julian

kiwifarms.net
Crowder doesn't have a thread so I'm posting this here for posterity.
Crowder sucks uncircumcised Israeli cock.
It's one of my main annoyances of this, Crowders a total hack but all this makes him look like he's some sort of gonzo journalist. You could spawn an entire series on him being too incompetant to appear on fox news.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person

The Pink Panther

It eeez what it eeez
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's one of my main annoyances of this, Crowders a total hack but all this makes him look like he's some sort of gonzo journalist. You could spawn an entire series on him to incompetant to appear on fox news.
Jeez. It seems like Im one of the few Kiwis that doesnt mind Crowder. I mean he's wrong sometimes in his conclusions and his podcast (which he for some reason he calls it a "late night" show) can be a bore sometimes particularly in his interviews, but I find him moderately funny and informative, particularly when he goes undercover, confronts someone, or does off-site research or whatever.

Sounds like we may need a multimedia thread on Crowder ala Ben Shapiro. I reckon we could make fun of him, mainly for the fact that he's a 33 year old that acts like he's a boomer in his 50's and for his overly-conservative stance on sex relating to abstinence.

Emperor Julian

kiwifarms.net
Jeez. It seems like Im one of the few Kiwis that doesnt mind Crowder. I mean he's wrong sometimes in his conclusions and his podcast (which he for some reason he calls it a "late night" show) can be a bore sometimes particularly in his interviews, but I find him moderately funny and informative, particularly when he goes undercover, confronts someone, or does off-site research or whatever.

Sounds like we may need a multimedia thread on Crowder ala Ben Shapiro. I reckon we could make fun of him, mainly for the fact that he's a 33 year old that acts like he's a boomer in his 50's and for his overly-conservative stance on sex relating to abstinence.

Humors obviously subjective so I can't really knock that but I've caught him directly lying in his video's at least once and getting real fuzzy with the details quite a few times so I cannot trust a word that comes of his mouth. He's really a failed fox news talking head which managed to re-invent himself when he noticed that everyone hates SJW's.
While Bens an angry little manlet I can at least take what he's saying at face value.
I think you have a point about a thread on these guys, their's some potential about Crowder being disinterested in sex with women, a hardcore conservative and slightly camp.

Last edited:

AnOminous

So what?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
There is something quite funny about Crowders manner though, especially as I find him a little camp and he's very proud of how he didnt bang anyone before his marrige.
I like when he's in public causing SJWs to freak the fuck out just by existing in their presence, like they're completely incapable of even coping with someone in their space mocking them, like his Change My Mind table. There's a reason that kind of shit is a meme.

Emperor Julian

kiwifarms.net
I like when he's in public causing SJWs to freak the fuck out just by existing in their presence, like they're completely incapable of even coping with someone in their space mocking them, like his Change My Mind table. There's a reason that kind of shit is a meme.

Yeah the guy has a good eye for media and how to present himself, he responded perfectly to Carlos' bullshit antics to bury him.

Tags
gay