Carlos Maza / @gaywonk versus Steven Blake Crowder / @scrowder (#VoxAdpocalypse) - Twitter war between a Canadian in nationality and a Canadian in behavior

BiggerChungus

it's like a roller coaster into your own grave
kiwifarms.net
FreedomToons brings back his "The Debunkers" bit to rip on a Maza video. Maza lisps about how both the Blues and the Reds have moved from the Grey Center but of course he focuses on how the Reds went far right and are the only ones who stalls things and causes chaos.

go to 1:27 to skip the intro.
This was the first time I ever heard Maza talk and I couldn't take more than five seconds of it. Nevermind the cripplingly retarded take he has, but his voice.

Josterman

kiwifarms.net
Maza officially has Crowder Derangement Syndrome
CDS look I hate Steven crowder but I don’t think he should be booted
68DEC656-871D-4176-9BC4-87533DCFDE9D.jpeg
72C0DC3A-6363-4D0D-AAC4-BB8CA54376B0.jpeg
B28F9E50-F33B-41DE-9021-05D52E168F24.jpeg
26CF7635-7307-4FA5-90B1-9D521F497F09.jpeg
93C847E8-6D9E-4BA8-AAF9-4D2391C2615C.jpeg
D0CB7C90-579E-47C5-8893-1FF51FCA1538.jpeg
FA3B7976-095D-464D-9711-E4B1DAAA8856.jpeg
2B8AB717-0155-454A-8AA0-B933FFD99DD7.jpeg
1E89DA1F-23E7-45FA-83C2-D9A882C49903.jpeg

Pope Negro Joe the XIIIth

AI Pope Of Entropic Declesiastics, Illuminati Alum
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This would be pretty funny if I wasn't starting to get a really creepy Fatal Attraction vibe from Carlos thirsting after Crowder Meat over here.

Josterman

kiwifarms.net
Jizz garglers like Maza should be banned for harassing people and being a public nuisance. Also, OMG he has a shirt with guns on it. Stop assault T-shirts now!
Yeah he should follow his own standards
This would be pretty funny if I wasn't starting to get a really creepy Fatal Attraction vibe from Carlos thirsting after Crowder Meat over here.
although maza would get a bike lock over the head
Although what happen if that would happen to him IRL
And get that tweet from a week or two ago from
7754B451-DBF2-42E8-9EA4-0438D974DA77.jpeg

Maza officially has Crowder Derangement Syndrome
View attachment 2020862
"YouTube has never had any intention of regulating hate speech". It's funny how because they wont get rid of one guy, suddenly YouTube is in league with Nahtsis. Don't look at the hundreds of other channels that have been deleted over the years for hate speech, none of that matters if fucking Crowder is allowed to stay. I think Crowder generates enough income for the site and is harmless to the brand so they're willing to keep him on despite the right-wing views. In exchange, Crowder's probably cucked to YouTube behind the scenes.

My theory: Carlos is the only living being with a fully functional gaydar, knows Crowder is gay and dtf, but they both get off on the idea of making it "forbidden fruit".

Crowder, just abandon your family and join Carlos in the aids dungeon.

Josterman

kiwifarms.net
This GayWonk must spend his entire day in a screeching state. I could not imagine anyone wanting to spend time with him unless they were just as self-loathing.
He really needs to get a life
OK, Carlos, we get it - you want to suck Crowder's balls dry.
There is probably an erotic story out there of them fucking in the ass
"YouTube has never had any intention of regulating hate speech". It's funny how because they wont get rid of one guy, suddenly YouTube is in league with Nahtsis. Don't look at the hundreds of other channels that have been deleted over the years for hate speech, none of that matters if fucking Crowder is allowed to stay. I think Crowder generates enough income for the site and is harmless to the brand so they're willing to keep him on despite the right-wing views. In exchange, Crowder's probably cucked to YouTube behind the scenes.

My theory: Carlos is the only living being with a fully functional gaydar, knows Crowder is gay and dtf, but they both get off on the idea of making it "forbidden fruit".

Crowder, just abandon your family and join Carlos in the aids dungeon.
and yet he works on their site and how much is he being paid for his services on the platform he “hates” so much
Would he become the next Nasim Najafi Aghdam

AnOminous

each malted milk ball might be their last
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
This guy does exactly the opposite of what Fred Phelps and his weird cult did to me for homophobia. While they convinced me homophobia was something deranged sadistic idiots did, and that obviously God does not hate fags, or he wouldn't have made them, Carlos Maza reverses this trend, and makes me think well, maybe God actually does hate fags after all. Because I hate him. And I'm a sliver of the mind of God, probably. So God probably hates him, too.

Josterman

kiwifarms.net
Carlos stares at his Crowder mug shrine naked and covered in cooking oil whispering "why won't you just understand that I love you" while this plays at full volume on repeat
Ok although some weird fanfic could sati him
Cry moar, faggot.

Stevie isn't going to stick his dick in your butt no matter how hard you pull on his pigtails.
or he could grow “thick skin”
This guy does exactly the opposite of what Fred Phelps and his weird cult did to me for homophobia. While they convinced me homophobia was something deranged sadistic idiots did, and that obviously God does not hate fags, or he wouldn't have made them, Carlos Maza reverses this trend, and makes me think well, maybe God actually does hate fags after all. Because I hate him. And I'm a sliver of the mind of God, probably. So God probably hates him, too.
yeah he is going to hel the Viking version
and someone replied to him
146D20BE-062A-42D9-8E79-A8DC6255EA06.jpeg

Dean Pentel

White, meek, totally non-threatening
kiwifarms.net
Why don’t he and crowder just fuck then ?
He'd have to fist fight Owen Benjamin for the honor. Owen's not anywhere near as badass as he thinks he is, but the ass pounding he'd give a soy-based lifeform like Carlos would not be the type he likes.