Trashfire Carlos Maza / @gaywonk versus Steven Blake Crowder / @scrowder (#VoxAdpocalypse) - Twitter war between a Canadian in nationality and a Canadian in behavior

Man of the Sea

DUDE PLAYING A DUDE
kiwifarms.net
Steven Crowder attempting to do the almost 9 minute kneel that was allegedly attempted by Chauvin to George a Floyd might be the boldest thing he’s done on his channel.

It’s fine to think that Crowder is not funny, but he’s the only one that’s controlled opposition that has done something like this, whereas everyone else has gone either quiet or avoided doing something like this to (eventually) get either suspended or outright censored on the platform.

Comparing Crowder to a “skinhead” is like comparing Ben Shapiro to a Joseph Goebbels. You have to keep your insults straight, otherwise this just looks like projection.
LOL what? He tried to kill himself like Epstein, and he's been waterboarded. This is tame in comparison.

AnOminous

とても可愛い
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
here is the loser’s pic
Young, dumb, belly full of cum.
It’s fine to think that Crowder is not funny, but he’s the only one that’s controlled opposition that has done something like this, whereas everyone else has gone either quiet or avoided doing something like this to (eventually) get either suspended or outright censored on the platform.
I've been saying since the beginning that the defense should literally have some cop trained in the technique do it to someone right in court, and they won't die, and they'll be completely okay, because whatever the optics are, this restraint just doesn't kill people if done correctly.

Josterman

kiwifarms.net
Young, dumb, belly full of cum.

I've been saying since the beginning that the defense should literally have some cop trained in the technique do it to someone right in court, and they won't die, and they'll be completely okay, because whatever the optics are, this restraint just doesn't kill people if done correctly.
Pretty much how much do you want to bet he is like maza

albert chan

Not a simp for Slovenian women
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
LOL what? He tried to kill himself like Epstein, and he's been waterboarded. This is tame in comparison.
Admittedly, I haven’t watched that much of Crowder since I saw this happened during his Change My Mind series:

Most of the comments section is filled with former fans of his thinking that his “civility“ schtick is a front when it comes to trying to force the participant to change his mind.

Josterman

kiwifarms.net
Admittedly, I haven’t watched that much of Crowder since I saw this happened during his Change My Mind series:

Most of the comments section is filled with former fans of his thinking that his “civility“ schtick is a front when it comes to trying to force the participant to change his mind.
Maybe is a suicidal sociopath

Man of the Sea

DUDE PLAYING A DUDE
kiwifarms.net

LOL at posting a PV link instead of the actual link.

Josterman

kiwifarms.net
Maza posted some things about crowder..... again and talks about his “war” against YouTube
C258DEFD-676F-4F9C-BF00-8951ED476E3E.jpeg
A77E2097-BE2B-47B5-A565-2D6F6CA0504F.jpeg

Woke Blue Muttlema

DMs might be open, but your heart is not
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Maza should just accept most people forgot about him long ago and he already not only fucked Youtubers but also a lot of his former co-workers from Vox (mainly the lesser branches like SB Nation). If I was this insufferable and guilty of setting a bad precedent for people in my line of work I would just fucking kill myself right there.

Josterman

kiwifarms.net
Then leave YT faggot, no one will miss you.
He should
Maza should just accept most people forgot about him long ago and he already not only fucked Youtubers but also a lot of his former co-workers from Vox (mainly the lesser branches like SB Nation). If I was this insufferable and guilty of setting a bad precedent for people in my line of work I would just fucking kill myself right there.
hell I wonder what he is former colleagues and coworkers think of him like a Keith olberman thing where he is miserable AF

Kosher Snake

Surrounded by idiots IRL
kiwifarms.net
that would be contrary to his plan(which I think is piss people off so much that he gets mobbed to death for his allies to paint him as some martyr)