Carlos Maza / @gaywonk versus Steven Blake Crowder / @scrowder (#VoxAdpocalypse) - Twitter war between a Canadian in nationality and a Canadian in behavior

Pope Negro Joe the XIIIth

AI Pope Of Entropic Declesiastics, Illuminati Alum
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I’m neither I’m just asking a legitimate question
These groups are so intertwined and involved with so many sources of funding that are pushing this NEW MODERN FUTURE shit that the answer is likely not until the normie culture realizes what's happening because these groups don't care about the fringe who's paying attention to them now.

Josterman

kiwifarms.net
These groups are so intertwined and involved with so many sources of funding that are pushing this NEW MODERN FUTURE shit that the answer is likely not until the normie culture realizes what's happening because these groups don't care about the fringe who's paying attention to them now.
I would so go after where it hurts them the most their wallets

Josterman

kiwifarms.net
I found something on that MM guy Campbell
516DCBD0-90A7-48A9-868E-E26A3E6F6572.jpeg
2BA92D13-B735-4CDD-95E4-3BD15118D41A.jpeg
9E10094A-568E-425D-8417-28EA6C16C174.jpeg
263007EF-5B03-45AF-AA15-2B806CA78258.jpeg

I think we found our new Carlos maza

Josterman

kiwifarms.net
I don't think they want AIDS.
Yeah that and the fact they are all degenerates a MM and probably should get their own page on this site
I found this info on some of the MM people
And here is more
And this
This too
And their dox

Last edited:

Josterman

kiwifarms.net

Aegir

an aqueous visage
kiwifarms.net
It’s happening

Can't wait for this to get "private companied" into the dumpster.

Conservitards should probably realize by now that the courts don't particularly care about freedom of speech. Tragic, but that's the way of it and it sucks that they didn't do shit about it even after they controlled the entire US government.

AnOminous

each malted milk ball might be their last
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

Conservitards should probably realize by now that the courts don't particularly care about freedom of speech. Tragic, but that's the way of it and it sucks that they didn't do shit about it even after they controlled the entire US government.
They don't really have the power to do anything about it when it's private corporations. The case law is very clear that outside of a few extremely close relationships where a corporation is basically acting as an arm of the government, the First Amendment simply doesn't apply.

I think Twitter is very close to the line, if not over it, considering how many actual literal government agencies use it to communicate with citizens, but we haven't seen a case where it applied yet.

Josterman

kiwifarms.net

Yes unfortunately
They don't really have the power to do anything about it when it's private corporations. The case law is very clear that outside of a few extremely close relationships where a corporation is basically acting as an arm of the government, the First Amendment simply doesn't apply.

I think Twitter is very close to the line, if not over it, considering how many actual literal government agencies use it to communicate with citizens, but we haven't seen a case where it applied yet.
why hasn’t twitter been banned in the us or abolished

found some tweets from maza including one tweet mentioning crowder
2746DD70-1F3B-4560-A698-2542B2EB6DC0.jpeg
B444E2EC-987C-4814-B03B-D5CC71ED58C5.jpeg

the qaurterpounder posted a interview with crowder

and one from john stossel

Last edited: