Carlos Maza / @gaywonk versus Steven Blake Crowder / @scrowder (#VoxAdpocalypse) - Twitter war between a Canadian in nationality and a Canadian in behavior

Josterman

kiwifarms.net
Why set foot inside? Just hold your phone up to the peephole and play Steven Crowder's latest video and Maza will probably throw himself out the window.
Either way both maza and crowder are a match made in hell
Hell no pun intended but throw that degenerate white nationalist soy boi cuck Jason s Campbell into the mix

Josterman

kiwifarms.net
looks maza is faking a heart attack with crowder
0362FD25-B4C1-4764-B347-A09176662FB5.jpeg
and him going after tucker again

7ABF7566-6B8E-4342-96D7-5E56A0D4B78E.jpeg

And still more BS being spewed from SoiBoi loser Campbell7DE36E7F-A716-4771-ABD7-3E1FB5C5231D.jpeg

and the link to the bs article

Rekkington

Obama chuckled. "You mean the chaos emeralds?"
kiwifarms.net
looks maza is faking a heart attack with crowder
View attachment 2273320
and him going after tucker again

View attachment 2273319

And still more BS being spewed from SoiBoi loser CampbellView attachment 2273318

and the link to the bs article
> "UGH Crowder believes gay men are weird sexual predators"
>"For the love of god please send Crowder my nudes and describe for me in detail what happens."

Josterman

kiwifarms.net
LOL. Quit projecting your fantasies onto Crowder, you twiggy homo.

JFC - faggots like Maza who harbour the delusion that all men are closeted and secretly want to fuck them are an embarrassment to homos like me.
How much do you want to bet he secretly jerks off to someone like crowder

Water-T

I'M A 10 - ON A SCALE OF 1 TO 1000
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How much do you want to bet he secretly jerks off to someone like crowder
Of course he does. Crowder hasn't talked about Miss Maza in a while, yet all this fag does is cry out for his waifu to notice him. He's practically begging someone to leak his nudes to Crowder in hopes that that will be the catalyst that convinces Stephen to become his boyfriend. :story:

Josterman

kiwifarms.net
Of course he does. Crowder hasn't talked about Miss Maza in a while, yet all this fag does is cry out for his waifu to notice him. He's practically begging someone to leak his nudes to Crowder in hopes that that will be the catalyst that convinces Stephen to become his boyfriend. :story:
i think they have meaning maza and campbell have crowder derangment syndrome

Josterman

kiwifarms.net
a TYT associate (humanist report) who is another soy boy who defended maza and some if not most of the violent acts just retweet’s degenerate Campbell16CCF521-EEB2-45BC-8CC9-2754E169884E.jpeg