Horrorcow Carole and Lee Powell / Oh Shiitake Mushrooms, parents of "Kid Temper Tantrum" - disabled mommy blogger and her autistic husband aping DaddyOFive, abuses children for fun and profit

Sidon's fleshlight

fig 24. A "balanced and nutritious" vegan meal
kiwifarms.net
I think honestly the best way to handle this is to... well do the obvious (e.g., like what was done with Martin)
Gonna be archiving the videos for evidence and trying to get an updated dox for legal reasons.
Also IMO autistic people don't make the best parents since they don't have a good grasp of social cues. So if you think they're shit at telling another individual's body language, then what makes you think they can do it with a child?

"Oh Shiitake Mushrooms" - weird Mormon minced oath so as to avoid offending Kolobian GodJesus or proof that Random Access Humor should be a diagnostic criteria for autism?
Also wouldn't be surprised if they're Mormon since, if South Park taught me anything, most of them live in Utah with Sal Tlay Ka Siti being their breeding grounds.
(Also get it? Cause Book of Mormon, the broadway musical, had a song called Sal Tlay Ka Siti... I'll stop with my horrible puns now, I promise *sigh*)

Schwachkopf

I'm a cat fueled by hopes and dreams.
kiwifarms.net
Let's be honest, these people need to be jailed, how the fuck can you get away with tons of money just for abusing your child on camera?

Also, if anything big happens and the parents channel is taken down entirely, maybe someone has the videos archived, or maybe i could do it.

NashiNashi

"PEACE AND LOOOOVE"
kiwifarms.net
Aren't the parents a little too old for Spy Kids references? I don't know about the father, but I was able to find out that the mother is around 32 now, meaning she was probably around 16 when the first movie came out. I'm saying reference because I have never heard of that shiitake mushroom joke said outside the movie.
image.jpeg

heathercho

DON'T. RAPE. ANYBODY!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The only part of "Oh Shiitake Mushrooms" that should apply to them is SHI. Shite Kudasai.

In school, my friends would joke about how following an Abo family around with a camera would be funny coz of all the stupid shit they do to their kids. Rednecks are the lesser Abo here. That's sad.