Horrorcow Carole and Lee Powell / Oh Shiitake Mushrooms, parents of "Kid Temper Tantrum" - disabled mommy blogger and her autistic husband aping DaddyOFive, abuses children for fun and profit

Echs Why Zed

R. Kelly Dindu Nuffin
kiwifarms.net
A mommy blogger and an autistic husband exploiting their kids for YouTube bux is like an unstoppable force colliding into an equally dangerous unmovable object...and then the resulting blast shits all over the place.

The Powells need to fuck off with this shit.

MarvinTheParanoidAndroid

This will all end in tears, I just know it.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I find the idea that this kid was encouraged to cut his sister's hair while she slept particularly disquieting. This little girl, in her own home, cannot even get away from her idiot parents' attention-whoring, or her brother's increasingly cruel 'pranks', while she is asleep. This is a child who cannot go to sleep and trust that nothing awful will happen to her as a consequence. And her family's idea of what it's acceptable to fuck around with for yuks and Youtube dollars extends to her body. Not just her leisure activities, not just her possessions, not just the space she lives in, not just where she sleeps: her body is fair game, too. She has absolutely nothing that is off-limits - and she's learning that she can expect it, that her family think it's funny, and that nobody cares if she's laughing, too.

Jesus fucking Christ.

For the most part, I considered these people to be Daddyo'five light, what with their obviously staged antics (no kid would ever give enough of a shit about the wrong person becoming president to bust up their own TV) and really poor autism-tier acting. But the unstaged shit is something else.

Everytime I hear Leiland say "what the frick?!" it reminds me of this.

Last edited:

InTheShadows

kiwifarms.net
Iirc, that "wave" effect used in his autistic af intro, (where he spins the camera around wearing that stupid mask singing "♪Oh Shiitake Mushrooms♪" is one of the effects available in the ever infamous Windows Movie Maker. Smh...