Dramacow Caroline Farrow / CF_Farrow / CaroWithTheGoodHair / BlondPidge - Catholic priest fucker/Banned from the US for pissing off trannies on the internet/Slavishly supports the Catholic church/Drama queen/Emotional diarrhea

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sperginity

botched SRS enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Got any receipts for that?
not being exceptional is a pretty good start. You are not the first or last lolcow to come to the farms and play this game. Everyone will assume you're tony eventually, because you've made it extremely obvious. You can read the onision thread or check out the yaniv subforum if you want a clue about how this is gonna work out for you.

trannyfucker

fucker of trannies
kiwifarms.net
Let’s see what the former honourable member has to say about the incident shall we? For those not in Britbong land a Member of Parliament is the equivalent of a Congressman. In other words the cow was accusing a legislator of pinning her to a bulkhead on a flight between London and Glasgow and the press never got the story.

These emails are sent by George Galloway to both Bishop Moth and the airline.

View attachment 1264988View attachment 1264986View attachment 1264989View attachment 1264990View attachment 1264992View attachment 1264993View attachment 1264994View attachment 1264996View attachment 1264997View attachment 1264998View attachment 1264999View attachment 1265000

View attachment 1265001

Just to clarify it seems that BMI did indeed have a business class cabin on this flight

I can't find any information on whether the travel warrant would have covered sleazebag Galloway's business class travel. My guess is however it probably did, and that he was both a nasty sleazebag but also in the right up to the point that he displayed his massive sense of entitlement.

Buster O'Keefe

Enjoys offal
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just to clarify it seems that BMI did indeed have a business class cabin on this flight

I can't find any information on whether the travel warrant would have covered sleazebag Galloway's business class travel. My guess is however it probably did, and that he was both a nasty sleazebag but also in the right up to the point that he displayed his massive sense of entitlement.
Nice find, the alleged Galloway incident was 6 years previous to that report though.

Caroline Farrow

Bulwark of the Catholic Church in the UK
kiwifarms.net
British Midland/BMI did indeed operate a business class on domestic routes

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Midland_International

1589268954280.jpeg

It downgraded what was on offer circa 2002, post 9/11 and to compete with lo-cost airlines who were beginning to emerge. Prior to then it was pretty good.

GG might well have supposed to have been allowed to travel business, however whoever had booked his ticket, booked economy. We naturally checked it and it was most definitely economy.

Someone comes on board complaining that they should be in business and it’s the first thing you do.

The flight was just over an hour btw.

Last edited by a moderator:

trannyfucker

fucker of trannies
kiwifarms.net
Ma Farrow's getting delicious food sent to her house.

At least I assume it is, otherwise I don't know why she's paying for it.

Like if I got an off-brand pizza delivered that I hadn't ordered, I'd send it back. But I guess under certain circumstances you might think 'saves cooking dinner'

Screenshot_20200606-221937~2.png

Trig.Point

I wouldn't start from here.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ma Farrow's getting delicious food sent to her house.

At least I assume it is, otherwise I don't know why she's paying for it.

Like if I got an off-brand pizza delivered that I hadn't ordered, I'd send it back. But I guess under certain circumstances you might think 'saves cooking dinner'

View attachment 1355264
This is Necromancy, your thread is dead and buried, stop trying to dig it up.

Berkenstein

kiwifarms.net
It appears to be hotting up between fellow farmers @Joani Walsh and @Caroline Farrow.

Rumour has it that Farrow and her Tory weirdo sidekick Adrian Yalland have both sent letters to Walsh threatening to sue her for harassment and defamation. The story goes that Walsh has said on the Farms that Farrow did not spend the money she raised to fight Stephanie Hayden legitimately. Around the same time it is alleged that Farrow bought a nice new Mac computer and that her employer paid all of Farrow’s legal fees. Walsh has also accused Farrow of being troll account @Notso jolly Halliday. Walsh has been in a spat with Yalland for quite sometime. It is all coming to a head. This is definitely one to watch and one for the hotdogs and soda on the sofa. It is going to get messy boys and girls.

Archive

05595430-0209-45EE-98CF-139932B4CC78.jpeg

Harlay de Champvallon

Archevêque de Paris, Duc de Saint-Cloud
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I get some sign petition spam from supposedly from a Caroline Farrow and others. Don't know how she emails; stuff about re-opening churches and so on.

Last edited:

Buster O'Keefe

Enjoys offal
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It appears to be hotting up between fellow farmers @Joani Walsh and @Caroline Farrow.

Rumour has it that Farrow and her Tory weirdo sidekick Adrian Yalland have both sent letters to Walsh threatening to sue her for harassment and defamation. The story goes that Walsh has said on the Farms that Farrow did not spend the money she raised to fight Stephanie Hayden legitimately. Around the same time it is alleged that Farrow bought a nice new Mac computer and that her employer paid all of Farrow’s legal fees. Walsh has also accused Farrow of being troll account @Notso jolly Halliday. Walsh has been in a spat with Yalland for quite sometime. It is all coming to a head. This is definitely one to watch and one for the hotdogs and soda on the sofa. It is going to get messy boys and girls.

Archive

View attachment 1380224
So which axe-grinding twitter freak are you? Source for your 'rumour'?

Caroline Farrow

kiwifarms.net
I did not use misuse funds raised. I did not buy a computer with the funds.

I settled because I wanted this to stop, but it refuses to.

By the way. A fact that wasn’t very well known. ‘Berkenstein’ was an affectionate nick-name used by my older sister when I was little after my mother gave me a disastrous haircut. I haven’t told many people this before, only a few people privately. It’ll now probably be used for more trolling and more posters will come on here, with yet more fun facts and screenshots trying to prove xyz.

It’s just never going to end is it?

Caroline Farrow

kiwifarms.net
Anyone who believes that they have any evidence of criminality on my part must take it to the police and I urge them to do so, rather than repeat it on social media and Kiwi Farms.

Perhaps then this might end.

Berkenstein

kiwifarms.net
It seems that @Legalaidloser has plenty to say about @Caroline Farrow with a whole series of allegations. Farrow is being accused of leaking information from We Are Fair Cop. Adrian Yalland gets a mention.

Legal Aid Loser Twitter Archive

Sarah Phillimore is a barrister and Farrow has allegedly shared her phone number with faceless trolls. Do you admit that Caroline? What about the leaks from We Are Fair Cop, do you admit those as well? Why is that everyone, and I mean EVERYONE, appears to have it in for you?

Caroline Farrow

kiwifarms.net
Because clearly I am a piece of dirt who everyone thinks should kill herself, right?

I don’t believe everyone has got it in for me. Only degenerates. I seem to be a magnet for people with psychopathic and cluster B traits who all coalesce and project their own dysfunction onto me.

At the end of the day, if anyone genuinely has an axe to grind they should pursue it legally to its conclusion or go to the police rather than on social media and here.

Last edited:

trannyfucker

fucker of trannies
kiwifarms.net

Maybe but signing up a few days ago as presumably a new account of a previously banned sped makes you the cow here.

At least Ma Farrow and Cokey Walshi have the decency to feed the trolls in their own names.

Put some effort in.

By the way. A fact that wasn’t very well known. ‘Berkenstein’ was an affectionate nick-name used by my older sister when I was little after my mother gave me a disastrous haircut. I haven’t told many people this before, only a few people privately. It’ll now probably be used for more trolling and more posters will come on here, with yet more fun facts and screenshots trying to prove xyz.

Mad cow Lisa Muggeridge shared your chat with her where you shared this fact last July

It’s just never going to end is it?

Given that you keep feeding the trolls, no, this seems very unlikely to ever end.

I mean the trolls are awful people, but they come after you specifically because you provide them with good value for money.

Last edited:

Trig.Point

I wouldn't start from here.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Maybe but signing up a few days ago as presumably a new account of a previously banned sped makes you the cow here.

At least Ma Farrow and Cokey Walshi have the decency to feed the trolls in their own names.

Put some effort in.
Did you post this Piece of Shit thread in proving ground initially? Or did you just go straight to the main board?

You understand that all you've managed to do is attract multiple socks for Hayden and Legal Aid Looser, as well as possibly Vordrak @Berkenstein.

It really fucking galls me when UK based Troons attempt to game the site into facilitating their dirty work. I don't know why Farrow is replying to this, this thread keeps dying off only to be bumped repeatedly by you.

trannyfucker

fucker of trannies
kiwifarms.net
The source for my rumour is @joaniwalsh herself you dickhead.

Walsh Legal Action

@Caroline Farrow screams “Free speech” at everyone else but thinks it doesn’t apply to her. Tell us Caro is Joani right? You have threatened to sue her?

If you post 'rumour has it', and ' The story goes' and 'it is alleged that' you look like some kind of tedious sock puppet.

It's not that hard to say 'Joani Walsh claims on Twitter that', post the link and the screenshot, rather than making out you have some kind of inside information, and signing up in a shitty Farrow stalker username. I mean, I just took a look at Walsh's Twatter and she's more coked up than ever, so there's decent content there, but try to distinguish your own self-important claims to internal knowledge, because nobody has time to read your post and decipher which parts you copied off Walsh's Twitter and which, if any, have been leaked privately to one of your circle of traps.

Real Mutha For Ya

I just wanna sit at the front of a bus.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It’s been a truly exceptional day of exceptional behaviour from a bunch of exceptionals.
To clear things up here is my take on today’s exceptionalities.
A fellow Farmer sent to me the Phat B document via KF PM. I asked permission to post this in the Hayden thread, permission was granted, so I posted it.
This other Farmer wasn’t @Caroline Farrow
The Farmer who sent it to me stated this document was circulating on at least 3 WhatsApp groups. In other words the “R” value of the document was at least 3 and fuck knows who else got hold of it.
Walsh’s beef with Gnasher is their business but it seems to me that Walsh really ought to protect her sources better.
Honestly the WAFC mongs are as bad as the Troon Defective Agency in their gossipy shenanigans.
A few more points:
@Caroline Farrow did NOT send me the document.
I can’t be sure, but @Notso jolly Halliday is NOT Mother Farrow.
I am NOT Yalland, and I resent having to shitpost this because absolute idiots on twitter are acting like chromosomal challlanged children.
People really ought to grow the fuck up.
I really am only here for the shits and giggles,
Now, can I get back to my glass of stout and vitals?

Status
Not open for further replies.