Dramacow Caroline Farrow / CF_Farrow / CaroWithTheGoodHair / BlondPidge - Catholic priest fucker/Banned from the US for pissing off trannies on the internet/Slavishly supports the Catholic church/Drama queen/Emotional diarrhea

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stephs 6 iron.

kiwifarms.net
Its hard to tell what's going on when none of the involved parties themselves seem to have a clue what's going on. Team Scottow ( @Joani Walsh ) and Team Tony ( legal aid loser ) teaming up to take on Gnasher, Farrow and Harry the Fowl is definitely something I never saw happening.

All sides have been hinting at legal action for seemingly 6 months or so, yet nothing has happened, its like two 10 year old kids in a playground threatening to get their big brother who's in the army involved.

All of them are becoming jokes even within their own circles. Which was probably LALs plan all along.

Real Mutha For Ya

I just wanna sit at the front of a bus.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Its hard to tell what's going on when none of the involved parties themselves seem to have a clue what's going on. Team Scottow ( @Joani Walsh ) and Team Tony ( legal aid loser ) teaming up to take on Gnasher, Farrow and Harry the Fowl is definitely something I never saw happening.

All sides have been hinting at legal action for seemingly 6 months or so, yet nothing has happened, its like two 10 year old kids in a playground threatening to get their big brother who's in the army involved.

All of them are becoming jokes even within their own circles. Which was probably LALs plan all along.
Why the fuck does anyone engage seriously with LAL? If you believed it’s bullshit he/she is playing 3 dimensional chess with WAFC, nonce Tony, Mother Farrow, Walsh, Scottow ...
Exceptionals all.

Caroline Farrow

Bulwark of the Catholic Church in the UK
kiwifarms.net
Thing is none of it is funny when you’ve been informed in court that you are going to be interviewed by the police and arrested on account of being Real Mutha For Ya.

Or when you are told you are some random Twitter/Spinster account called Belinda which upsets some seriously dodgy/violent/unstable looking men so much that they start issuing threats about getting their mate to slap you. My address is public domain.

Neither is it funny when someone claims that they are so annoyed because they think your mate is responsible for an account on here which leaked stuff, that they are going to put in a complaint with your employers.

Or when it’s announced that you are TYMNS/Troon of the Bailey, you are reported to the police and it’s used as a reason to injunct you:

It feels like I am surrounded by utter insanity which isn’t of my making and I’m permanently waiting for the next thing that is going to kick off. I feel constantly unsafe and under threat and the need to defend myself.

I know I’m not supposed to talk about it because the aggressors either get off on it, or tell me off for playing victim, but I genuinely can’t manage this level of madness and anxiety any longer.

For me it’s not people shitposting but my actual life and sense of well-being. Some of the accusations are completely intolerable and I’m constantly on edge over the slightest thing.

I’m not blaming the Farms or this thread per se, but I just want to live my life, do my job, but keep being dragged back into cycles of fear and anxiety.

Anyway. Sorry. This is not my blog etc. But for some of us this isn’t a game.

Last edited:

Joani Walsh

TERF Journalist that hates Adrian Yalland
kiwifarms.net
That may elicit some of the usual sympathy you clearly so desperately crave if you weren't on here as at least one sock. Anyone who does that when they were injuncted and risked prison or faced the prospect of lying to a court yet never stops complaining about the misery being endured by their family needs help.

Real Mutha For Ya

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Comfort eater, co-sleeping nonce, and convicted criminal Fattso Scottow really needs to get to bed early to “comfort” her infant / Archive.
Illiterate “freelance journalist” @Joani Walsh needs to lay off the booze and sign up for remedial English lessons.
FFS, binge watch some Netflix shite, life is too short xx

Caroline Farrow

Bulwark of the Catholic Church in the UK
kiwifarms.net
My family has been put through hell by years of non strop trolling, stalking, threats and abuse.

It’s not about eliciting sympathy, it’s stating fact. There is only so much anyone can take.

Joani Walsh

TERF Journalist that hates Adrian Yalland
kiwifarms.net
If there really was only so much you could take you wouldn't have spent the past year breaching an injunction. That is insane. Literally. All your knowledge of narcissism and cluster B I gave you. In a very long and very expensive phone call one Saturday night in 2018 in which I too fell for these horror stories - so many! - and felt nothing but outrage and sympathy for you. I don't any more. Because you're creating all this drama, you seem to crave it.

Real Mutha seems to be experiencing a narc rage. As Caroline said, there are an awful lot of cluster Bs around her.

Stephs 6 iron.

kiwifarms.net
Real Mutha seems to be experiencing a narc rage. As Caroline said, there are an awful lot of cluster Bs around her.

Do you think if someone told you a year ago that you'd be teaming up with LAL and uncle Tony you'd believe it?

I get that the lefty feminists have treated you like shit and Caroline does definitely lay the victim stuff on a bit thick. The enemy of my enemy is my friend I guess but fucking hell, it's the biggest piece of shit on the trans activist side that you're cosying up to. :lol:

I wouldn't pal up with Uncle Tony if he had a monopoly on oxygen.

Trig.Point

I wouldn't start from here.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I can’t even tell who is supposed to hate who. All these socks are changing allegiances mid-paragraph. They’re accusing each other of being 2+ different people all in the same post. No one knows what the fuck they’re talking about, hence why this thread is only being kept alive by the same four autists.

This thread should be closed unless its posters can have a conversation about Caroline Farrow. Seriously, is this now a playing ground for idiots who need to be taking all of this to email? As far as I know, this isn’t a bulletin board for people to post their insane personal screeds to lolcows in the hopes that they will see it and respond.

Tip: If a person isn’t verified, stop fucking addressing the person as the lolcow in question.

This was a good summation of the thread a month ago and even more so now.

Real Mutha For Ya

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If there really was only so much you could take you wouldn't have spent the past year breaching an injunction. That is insane. Literally. All your knowledge of narcissism and cluster B I gave you. In a very long and very expensive phone call one Saturday night in 2018 in which I too fell for these horror stories - so many! - and felt nothing but outrage and sympathy for you. I don't any more. Because you're creating all this drama, you seem to crave it.
Good evening, gorgeous, what colour knickers are you wearing?

trannyfucker

fucker of trannies
kiwifarms.net
Do you think if someone told you a year ago that you'd be teaming up with LAL and uncle Tony you'd believe it?

I get that the lefty feminists have treated you like shit and Caroline does definitely lay the victim stuff on a bit thick.

This might be better in the general TERF thread https://kiwifarms.net/threads/terfs...al-feminists-gender-critical-feminists.15152/, although all the clowns have turned up to the circus here so....

Yalland and Tony are basically similar sorts of of Mark Thatcher 2.0s, but Yalland's slightly more more employable. Like the plot of an 80s movie, if they ever were together it would probably cause a tear in the space time continuum. So they are sworn enemies and toxic to those around them, which is fine for the trannies who are cats in a sack anyway, but not so good for the TERFs since they seem to collect dox on each other only to spit them out at a later date, all the time swearing the bond of eternal sisterhood will prove the penis not so mighty as the sheath.

Walsh is slightly to the right of Attila the u ok Hun, which makes her mortal enemy to the lefty TERFs who are convinced that if only their fellow Labour supporters tacked a bit further left they would make landfall in TERFdom Narnia. So I don't think Walsh's first instincts were ever with TERFs in the true 'radical' sense, any more than Ma Farrow realised what was coming when she declared Tranny Tory Tara Hewitt a saint of the Catholic church - thinking trannies are deviants is a completely conventional right-wing position, and it's really the lefties who have got their knickers in a knot over this issue.

Walsh seems to be sufficiently unbothered about filtering her opinions that I doubt she's too worried about what Tony will do. The Colombian marching powder does tend to help with the self-confidence.

The interesting thing for me about TERFdom is there are lots of women who seem to think they are on a holy crusade against tranny rapists and paedos, which is quite an understandable position, but they feel that their quest is so righteous that anyone who is on the same cause must be a wonderful person, and they end up sharing their dox, going to the pub together with their new 'friends', before it turns out that a goodly percentage of their fellow travellers will stab them in the back as soon as protect them from trannies.

I ultimately blame the trannies for this, as they've made being a TERF identical in societal terms to being a member of the Nazi party, so the women that don't realise that when they gave their dox to even ONE other woman, they were essentially saying 'I'm fine with publicly identified as a far-right extremist'. On this latter point the likes of Walsh clearly aren't bothered at all.....

Edit:

I see Walsh has claimed I started the rumours that she was a coke fiend.

I don't start rumours (don't mind repeating them) but as I recall this one came from Lisa Muggeridge on Twitter, who has said the same here. https://kiwifarms.net/threads/carol...goodhair-blondpidge.66957/page-9#post-6418359

Last edited:

Buster O'Keefe

Enjoys offal
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Conformation bias is a dangerous condition / Archive
this is Yalland’s fight now, Scottow, @Joani Walsh and the other hangers on on that thread really need to produce their proof.
Over to you, Gnasher. Good luck
The only proof will be an ip address offered up by the farms and linked to the user's ISP. This isn't going to happen, those twitter faggots are full of shit.

Trigger Me Timbers

Reformed Kekistani
kiwifarms.net
Well farmers, this is our future. Boomers who get kicked off Twitter and Facebook for mis-gendering or using an antiquated terms to refer to a black person get banned and come here to the farms to vent and use the word faggot.

I have no fucking clue what’s going on anymore, everyone has a sock and the only evidence needed is a single post apparently and all hell breaks loose.

@Caroline Farrow no fucking idea what to make of your emotional outburst. You seem to understand the more you type the more fuel you add to the fire, I understand your situation is different as it seems Kiwifarms isn’t following you around and more people from your IRL drama are using this place as one of many battle grounds.
I have no real advice, keep up the good fight against degeneracy and all that. May Allah smile on you.

Kamov Ka-52

Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have no fucking clue what’s going on anymore, everyone has a sock and the only evidence needed is a single post apparently and all hell breaks loose.
Which is why this thread is being locked and discussion is being moved to a megathread for all the autists involved with these British tranny cows, and their alleged socks.

Status
Not open for further replies.