Cartoon Network Debuts New Anti-Racism PSA ‘Tell the Whole Story’ -

JambledUpWords

Stairs are my worst enemy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You know, if they want to center black stories, they could always learn African history. I read a passage once for a world history course on the development of Sub-Saharan African languages, and it traced history of movements of people throughout Africa based on their language changes and similarities between the different African languages. I think there is too much focus on North African nations sometimes and not enough of the more Southern ones. By learning history that’s not in the scope of “we wuz kangs”, it can be pretty interesting and just as intriguing as any other kind of history out there.

KingCoelacanth

Click here to change your title
kiwifarms.net
So this is pretty much encouraging children to rewrite history to make it less racist?
Like there may of been instances of black medivial knights (not that the ad brings up any instnaces), but you can also say there were blacks and jews fighting for the nazis. Its kind of a focusing on a tree while ignoring the forest. For every semi-relevant black inventor, composer or notable figure in the west, there were thousands and thousands of white ones. If you focus on the one or two black knights that may of been in Europe, you end up giving an even more distorted view of history, since something extremely abnormal will be portrayed as common.

Atatata

kiwifarms.net
Edison specifically spent a shit on PR, naming shit after himself and building himself up to be well known by name alone. The majority of people honestly don't actually care all that much about inventors in general. Its not a racist thing, its just that in all honesty not many people give a fuck enough to remember that shit.

CivilianOfTheFandomWars

Living It
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've noticed a shocking amount of nogs that have stolen Roman names, like Julius, Aurelius, and most horrifyingly - Aeneas. Nothing more disgusting. Here, let me change my name to Shaka Zulu - see how much shit I get for it. Fuck off sub-saharans.
Bro if my name had some clicks thrown in that would be pretty badass.

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

Youscatgetouttahereg-go-gogetthestick-getouttahere
kiwifarms.net
You know, if they want to center black stories, they could always learn African history. I read a passage once for a world history course on the development of Sub-Saharan African languages, and it traced history of movements of people throughout Africa based on their language changes and similarities between the different African languages. I think there is too much focus on North African nations sometimes and not enough of the more Southern ones. By learning history that’s not in the scope of “we wuz kangs”, it can be pretty interesting and just as intriguing as any other kind of history out there.
But that's work and hard and also anti-victimhood.
Also it would imply they actually care beyond it giving them the power to seem superior.

JambledUpWords

Stairs are my worst enemy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
But that's work and hard and also anti-victimhood.
Also it would imply they actually care beyond it giving them the power to seem superior.
Wait until you hear that people are still being executed for witchcraft in the Central African Republic. Also, Ghana’s influence over the Roman Empire is pretty interesting too, since Ghana was known for their salt and gold trade.

NOT Sword Fighter Super

"Cheerleeder" of Slapfights
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If Cartoon Network or Steven Universe creator wants to do an educational series, do that. But calling it a PSA and putting it smack dab in the middle of the day is going to turn people off.

Nobody wants to be lectured when watching ENTERTAINMENT.
That's why you have to trick, them into watching it, silly.

EryngiumLostHisKeys

You’ll own nothing and you’ll be happier then ever
kiwifarms.net
MV5BNDI5NTkwNjM5MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMDU5Mjc3MzI@._V1_.jpg

>Hand rubbing :agree:
>Curly hair :agree:
>Creepy smile:agree:
>Hooked/beak like nose :agree:
>absolutely subversive :agree:

Learn to recognize the pattern goy, it might just save you one day.
lgb2.PNG

lgb1.PNG

Dom Cruise

I'll fucking Mega your ass, bitch!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What's ironic is you can use this revisionist history "who is telling the story" stance to debunk it's own teaching, because the people "telling the story" in this case sure as shit have a bias.

Every time i saw Pearl doing this type of shit, makes me glad to throw off this fucking piece of shit in the S2 back in 2014.
I haven't seen anything past season 3 and I'm very hesitant to watch any more.