Cartoon Network Debuts New Anti-Racism PSA ‘Tell the Whole Story’ -

Spit bucket

Hey, would you like to join the way of Jashin?
kiwifarms.net
For fuck sake nigga, it's the same regurgitated shit constantly with these fuckin' weirdo's. " We have ALL these examples of notifiable black people in history, but aren't know only because of racism, not because they were so rare they were rarely notable or had any significance in place in the time period, and we won't tell you the history, achievements and hardships they had to face in thier home country beacuse that's not important right now".

EryngiumLostHisKeys

You’ll own nothing and you’ll be happier then ever
kiwifarms.net
That looks like a 12 year old boy.
mimicry-evolutionary-biology-7-638.jpg

LonesomeDud

The Nicest Farmer on the Forum
kiwifarms.net
That looks like a 12 year old boy.
This whole non-binary shit has gotten out of control. She used to be cute when she was "trying to fit in."

1607564601722.png

Not a beauty, but not someone you'd be mad at a friend for letting his wife try to play matchmaker with. You'd think a kids' network would tell her to act like a normal person and stop posting political bullshit on Twitter. I wish Ted Turner was still alive to tell her the truth about herself.

The Big O

Cast in the name of God, ye not sprinkles
kiwifarms.net
Saw this in another thread, but god damn is that PSA just the most patronizing shit. Bad enough that Cartoon Network is just a homunculi of its former self, but between this and the PSA they put out over the summer in response to the Saint Floyd of the Fent riots, the wise parents will go full puritan and force their kids away from cable TV if they know what's good for 'em.

The Last Stand

I don't want to sound racist, but...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Going have to dispute that for a bit. While it's arguable that the contributions of many inventions in human history are overlooked, and you'd have a valid point with that. Inventions didn't just come through overnight. Many people contributed to refining and finalizing inventions we know today.

I wouldn't exactly call them myths, just footnotes lost over time/

Next Task

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wonder if they will start talking about all the entrepreneurial black people in Africa who rarely get a mention in schools. The ones who developed solid trade routes with countries half a world away. Successful black people who don't get their due.

Of course, their product was their fellow black people, but it's certainly a group of black people who don't get taught in schools. Who's telling the story indeed.

Pokemonquistador2

Electric Boogaloo
kiwifarms.net
Do we have to bust out this map of the transatlantic slave trade again?

slavetrade.jpg

So the country that barely imported any slaves in comparison to the rest has to pay the lion's share of "reparashuns" and have cartoon cunts screeching at them about their racism for all time. Meanwhile, South America gets off scot free because it's full of brown people, who are all good and holy and would never exploit their fellow human beings ever. This map doesn't even show the Saudi Arabian slave trade, which was even greater. When is Cartoon Network going to make a PSA where a lesbian rock lectures Prince Muhammad bin Salman about his country's horrible legacy of kidnapping black boys, chopping their dicks and nuts off and forcing them to guard kidnapped white European women in disease-ridden desert palaces? The entire executive staff of Cartoon Network should be hanged in effigy in Minecraft for shoving race-baiting propaganda down the throats of tender young children who only came to their channel to be entertained by the songs and the bright, pretty colors. Cartoon Network is the media equivalent of a Pedo Van, and their cartoons are the candy they use to lure hapless children inside. Anyone who lets their kids watch this crap is a child abuser. (I'll kindly take my top hats, now...)

Dom Cruise

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Someone in the comments of the JLongbone video pointed out that canonically, Pearl would have been around during slavery on earth.

LOL that preachy bitch did nothing :story:
What's funny is if you're familiar with the show you'd know Pearl not giving a shit about slavery at the time it was happening and only caring later because it's trendy to do so sounds like something Pearl would do.

This whole non-binary shit has gotten out of control. She used to be cute when she was "trying to fit in."

Not a beauty, but not someone you'd be mad at a friend for letting his wife try to play matchmaker with. You'd think a kids' network would tell her to act like a normal person and stop posting political bullshit on Twitter. I wish Ted Turner was still alive to tell her the truth about herself.
It's really depressing the way so many decent looking people have ugged themselves the fuck up due to toxic cultural trends.

Saw this in another thread, but god damn is that PSA just the most patronizing shit. Bad enough that Cartoon Network is just a homunculi of its former self, but between this and the PSA they put out over the summer in response to the Saint Floyd of the Fent riots, the wise parents will go full puritan and force their kids away from cable TV if they know what's good for 'em.
Cartoon Network sure has changed since I was a kid.

When exactly would the "real" Cartoon Network have died?

LonesomeDud

The Nicest Farmer on the Forum
kiwifarms.net
Good news!

(Wikipedia: Robert Edward "Ted" Turner III (born November 19, 1938) is an American media proprietor)

So basically, he's still alive right at this moment. Who knows if he'll say anything though.
I guess I had a weird Mandela effect. I remembered him dying of Lewy body dementia. He may have been an evil soulless monster, but at least he was a real man who wouldn't have tolerated this bullshit.