Cartoon Network Debuts New Anti-Racism PSA ‘Tell the Whole Story’ -

Marissa Moira

kiwifarms.net
Do we have to bust out this map of the transatlantic slave trade again?

View attachment 1778530

So the country that barely imported any slaves in comparison to the rest has to pay the lion's share of "reparashuns" and have cartoon cunts screeching at them about their racism for all time. Meanwhile, South America gets off scot free because it's full of brown people, who are all good and holy and would never exploit their fellow human beings ever. This map doesn't even show the Saudi Arabian slave trade, which was even greater. When is Cartoon Network going to make a PSA where a lesbian rock lectures Prince Muhammad bin Salman about his country's horrible legacy of kidnapping black boys, chopping their dicks and nuts off and forcing them to guard kidnapped white European women in disease-ridden desert palaces? The entire executive staff of Cartoon Network should be hanged in effigy in Minecraft for shoving race-baiting propaganda down the throats of tender young children who only came to their channel to be entertained by the songs and the bright, pretty colors. Cartoon Network is the media equivalent of a Pedo Van, and their cartoons are the candy they use to lure hapless children inside. Anyone who lets their kids watch this crap is a child abuser. (I'll kindly take my top hats, now...)
South America gets off scott free because they don't have any money. the USA has money which is the only reason why slavery is still harped on.

Super-Chevy454

kiwifarms.net
When is Cartoon Network going to make a PSA where a lesbian rock lectures Prince Muhammad bin Salman about his country's horrible legacy of kidnapping black boys, chopping their dicks and nuts off and forcing them to guard kidnapped white European women in disease-ridden desert palaces?

Or about some "Happy Merchants" who was involved in the slave trade? I'm surprised then that clip from the Montel Williams Show is still on Youtube.

The Pink Panther

The Nigga Panther
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Going have to dispute that for a bit. While it's arguable that the contributions of many inventions in human history are overlooked, and you'd have a valid point with that. Inventions didn't just come through overnight. Many people contributed to refining and finalizing inventions we know today.

I wouldn't exactly call them myths, just footnotes lost over time/
Footnotes sure, but the thing that gets passed around is that they themselves invented it when they either only refined it or didn't do much with it at all other than being the first black person or one of the few notable ones to be in the industry. So by that line of thinking, the claim is the myth, not what they did with the invention.

The Last Stand

Be very, VERY gay.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Footnotes sure, but the thing that gets passed around is that they themselves invented it when they either only refined it or didn't do much with it at all other than being the first black person or one of the few notable ones to be in the industry. So by that line of thinking, the claim is the myth, not what they did with the invention.
That's what I'm saying.

Saying one person outright invented X invention would be disingenuous. Inventors tend to replicate, refine or even steal existing ideas.

WARNING: Mass autism.

Okay, Pearl is a freaking lesbo rock humanoid, pretty much doesn't know what race is at this point. African romans possibly exist, but us historians highly doubt it as there was indentured servitude. Sometimes its best to leave out black people, because they didn't start shit. I feel like CN is just sucking Floyd's cremated remains of his dick at points.

ConfederateIrishman

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ngl, this is actually pretty accurate to how classes go these days.
A literally pearl-white lesbian woman explaining how everything is racist and you should be angry about it.
Unironicly yes, and if you disagree you are obviously an old-timer who has no idea how bad things have gotten on the ground.

Dom Cruise

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As much as I used to like western cartoons, this constant BS just ruined it all for me.
All I want is some cereal bait fun animations, not CNN and HR department tier shit politics that hate me.
But nah, no fun allowed.

I sure miss equality, but nah. We have equity now. The goalpost keeps moving.
I’ve noticed that too, they’ve thrown equality out the window and now the new buzzword is equity.

Last edited: