Cartoon Network Debuts New Anti-Racism PSA ‘Tell the Whole Story’ -

Answer

kiwifarms.net
This wasn't made for kids. Actual kids don't watch cartoons anymore, they watch youtubers and twitch streamers. This was done by the woke millennials who make SU to virtue signal to the woke millennials who watch SU. I also like how they try to have it both ways with the "look a VHS filter it's just like those corny cartoon PSAs from the 80s lol but no seriously you need to receive our moral instruction."

Seventh Star

hungry burger fan
kiwifarms.net
Do we have to bust out this map of the transatlantic slave trade again?

So the country that barely imported any slaves in comparison to the rest has to pay the lion's share of "reparashuns" and have cartoon cunts screeching at them about their racism for all time. Meanwhile, South America gets off scot free because it's full of brown people, who are all good and holy and would never exploit their fellow human beings ever. This map doesn't even show the Saudi Arabian slave trade, which was even greater. When is Cartoon Network going to make a PSA where a lesbian rock lectures Prince Muhammad bin Salman about his country's horrible legacy of kidnapping black boys, chopping their dicks and nuts off and forcing them to guard kidnapped white European women in disease-ridden desert palaces? The entire executive staff of Cartoon Network should be hanged in effigy in Minecraft for shoving race-baiting propaganda down the throats of tender young children who only came to their channel to be entertained by the songs and the bright, pretty colors. Cartoon Network is the media equivalent of a Pedo Van, and their cartoons are the candy they use to lure hapless children inside. Anyone who lets their kids watch this crap is a child abuser. (I'll kindly take my top hats, now...)
We made them war against the indians.

Dom Cruise

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I honestly thought equity was the value of a house as the market increased and decreased, but what do I know, I was taught everyone is equal, no matter their skin color back in the 90s by Raven Simone.
Nobody seems to actually believe we're all equal anymore, somewhere along the way it's just been accepted that all the racial groups are distinctly different from each other, your average leftist is just as racist as your average Alt Right person, it's just a matter of what angle you come at it from, do you believe white people's superiority means we should be top dog or do you believe it means we should purposely gimp ourselves and stand aside so others can run the show?

This is why they throw around "equity" instead of equality now because the implicit belief is that no, black people can not succeed on their own as well as white people, they need society to be reconstructed so they can artificially succeed, they believe it's a rigged game no matter what, so you may as well rig it in favor of black people.

That's incredibly racist but that what's considered "anti-racist" now (in the same way Oceania would say "war is peace, freedom is slavery and ignorance is strength"), the jig is up and it's now clear that darkie is not equal to whitey, so whitey better pay up good now instead of continue to buy into meaningless platitudes of "equality" or else we'll burn the country down, is the message that is being sent.

It's up to you whether any of that is actually true, as a child of the 90s I wonder whatever happened to the idea of just seeing everyone as a human being, but like I said fewer and fewer people follow that old ideal anymore, it's as dated as the 1950s' racial attitudes are dated.

The message being sent to white America is this (again not saying this is true, just saying this is what the message is) blacks are your inferiors, do you hate them for it or do you hate yourself over how unfair that is? Are you willing to give up your own happiness and your own society so these inferior people can get a taste of success? The deal in the 60s was simply equality of opportunity but now the deal has been altered, it's now are you willing to give up your own prosperity, success and happiness so others can have it in your place? It's a zero sum game, either white America succeeds and black America fails or white America fails and black America succeeds, you can't have it both ways.

cactus

Cactus Juice Connoisseur
kiwifarms.net
Nobody seems to actually believe we're all equal anymore, somewhere along the way it's just been accepted that all the racial groups are distinctly different from each other, your average leftist is just as racist as your average Alt Right person, it's just a matter of what angle you come at it from, do you believe white people's superiority means we should be top dog or do you believe it means we should purposely gimp ourselves and stand aside so others can run the show?

This is why they throw around "equity" instead of equality now because the implicit belief is that no, black people can not succeed on their own as well as white people, they need society to be reconstructed so they can artificially succeed, they believe it's a rigged game no matter what, so you may as well rig it in favor of black people.

That's incredibly racist but that what's considered "anti-racist" now (in the same way Oceania would say "war is peace, freedom is slavery and ignorance is strength"), the jig is up and it's now clear that darkie is not equal to whitey, so whitey better pay up good now instead of continue to buy into meaningless platitudes of "equality" or else we'll burn the country down, is the message that is being sent.

It's up to you whether any of that is actually true, as a child of the 90s I wonder whatever happened to the idea of just seeing everyone as a human being, but like I said fewer and fewer people follow that old ideal anymore, it's as dated as the 1950s' racial attitudes are dated.

The message being sent to white America is this (again not saying this is true, just saying this is what the message is) blacks are your inferiors, do you hate them for it or do you hate yourself over how unfair that is? Are you willing to give up your own happiness and your own society so these inferior people can get a taste of success? The deal in the 60s was simply equality of opportunity but now the deal has been altered, it's now are you willing to give up your own prosperity, success and happiness so others can have it in your place? It's a zero sum game, either white America succeeds and black America fails or white America fails and black America succeeds, you can't have it both ways.
Dear lord these people are retarded. I actually work with black people and they're like everyone else. But you know, richie over here has never worked with a black person on equal footing and thinks because they never see a rich black person who didn't gain their wealth from some not sports or entertainment related, they must be stupid or something and not only feel bad for the poor black people who obviously are not smart enough to do anything but do sports or sing to get ahead, they feel bad about their unspoken racism because they can't see them on equal footing. They have to project, they don't realize the lower classes racially intermingle and then a black person who's a Republican and says that yes, black people can do better and should just breaks their self-absorbed brains.

Dom Cruise

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dear lord these people are retarded. I actually work with black people and they're like everyone else. But you know, richie over here has never worked with a black person on equal footing and thinks because they never see a rich black person who didn't gain their wealth from some not sports or entertainment related, they must be stupid or something and not only feel bad for the poor black people who obviously are not smart enough to do anything but do sports or sing to get ahead, they feel bad about their unspoken racism because they can't see them on equal footing. They have to project, they don't realize the lower classes racially intermingle and then a black person who's a Republican and says that yes, black people can do better and should just breaks their self-absorbed brains.
It's always born out of ignorance, in this case left wing ignorance of your typical urban hipster douchebag.

Karl der Grosse

Shuck them britches, Tommy. Them panties, too.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
“Tell the Whole Story” was developed in partnership with Dr. Kira Banks, a clinical psychologist whose research examines the experience of discrimination, its impact on mental health, and intergroup relations. She is co-founder of the Institute for Healing Justice and Equity and served as a racial equity consultant for the Ferguson Commission. Her vodcast Raising Equity explores what it looks like to intentionally raise children with an equity mindset – the knowledge and understanding of systemic inequities and to equip them to create an equitable society rather than accept the status quo.

When I hear the word "equity" that many times, it always makes me wonder just how and how much I'm being screwed.

Ratfrik

Jesus Christ is Lord and Savior
kiwifarms.net
Notice how kids don't care about this and it's only Twitter liberals who give a shit

Every time that anything gets infested with woke shit remember that it was made exclusively for Twitter liberals

Dom Cruise

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
When I hear the word "equity" that many times, it always makes me wonder just how and how much I'm being screwed.
It all just translates to "fuck you, white man"

"Diversity" "Diversity and inclusion" "Equity" "Anti-racist" it all just translates to FUCK YOU, WHITE MAN.

The agenda works around the clock all for one goal and one goal only and that's making life miserable for white men, they're not happy until we're unhappy and our misery brings them untold amounts of joy.

If we ever achieve success or happiness in our lives we don't deserve it and should give it up for everyone else, we are demonized as the literal worst scum on Earth and yet somehow are expected to act like the most selfless saints on Earth in order to "atone" for it.

I've noticed a shocking amount of nogs that have stolen Roman names, like Julius, Aurelius, and most horrifyingly - Aeneas. Nothing more disgusting. Here, let me change my name to Shaka Zulu - see how much shit I get for it. Fuck off sub-saharans.
That may be traditional. Lots of slaves were given Classical names for the same reason people give their dogs weird names. Then it becomes part of the culture.

Ad Lib Moaning

kiwifarms.net
The topic reminded me that Egyptians got hit so hard on history and never recovered from the 'WE WUZ KANGZ' time just because they were dark-skinned and Africian genes were found on them. Never mind the fact that Cleopatra and others were mixed Greeks, then Egypt became a melting pot of even other races, and constantly being on the sun is going to give you tanned skin anyway if you don't have dark skin.
All the while people also ignored the Nubian/Kerma somewhat near them, Mansa Musa -who (accidentally) destroyed every economy at the time because he was so wealthy that him giving out to charity inflated gold prices-, the Ghana, the Mali, and the Songhai Empire. The list goes on.
Egyptians' history are cool, but I don't understand missing and/or ignoring other cultures when they are all on the same continent and are right next to each other.

-4ZURE-

-Terminated-
kiwifarms.net
What is their deal? History for most kids is just an Elementary school of nothing but Revolutionary War, a Middle school of nothing but Revolutionary War and Slavery, then high school you learn it all over again, but then get to move on to the rest of history. Thomas Edison is a literal bullet point with how schools teach history. Most history is centered around black oppression and leaders if not the Revolutionary War. Honestly I cannot remember much from pre-1900 that we talked about that was not Revolutionary War or connected to Slavery/Civil War. I think there was the building of the Statue of Liberty. Then when we get out of pre, it is 60s Civil Rights with WWI and WWII thrown in and some Vietnam.

Vyse Inglebard

Is it over already?!
kiwifarms.net
Legit curious,. did Blacks actually invent anything? The obvious joke is the spear, but I'm willing to bet they didn't invent that either.
Marie Van Britten Brown actually invented the home security system as we know it today. An "inconvenient truth" is buried in that story, though, which is probably why it doesn't get talked about as much - she invented it because she felt unsafe in her neighborhood, which was late 60s Queens, where, non-coincidentally, the police were slow to respond. I'll give you three guesses as to why that is, and the first two don't count.

Last edited:

Super-Chevy454

kiwifarms.net
Marie Van Britten Brown actually invented the home security system as we know it today. An "inconvenient truth" is buried in that story, though, which is probably why it doesn't get talked about as much - she invented it because she felt unsafe in her neighborhood, which was late 60s Queens, where, non-coincidentally, the police were slow to respond. I'll give you two guesses as to why that is, and the first two don't count.

I wonder if we should troll Cartoon Network by mentionning that detail? I guess they might reply then Marie Van Britten Brown was a sellout/traitor.