Cartoon Network Debuts New Anti-Racism PSA ‘Tell the Whole Story’ -

starborn427614

kiwifarms.net
Those PSAs were about inner beauty and not outer beauty which makes no sense since they're a beauty product company.

CN didn't fuck Becky over per se, Becky fucked over herself. She was the one who pushed for the gay wedding that crippled the whole show's final seasons both story-wise and production-wise. If CN wanted to fuck her over they could've told her no wedding and not given her one more season. But they did. Almost everything wrong that happened on SU can be traced back to her.

:\The Gem War? The war between two worlds that littered the earth with relics and corrupted gems for a thousand years? It's the only war they ever talk about.
I was referring to IRL wars.

Yamma Damma

Damma Doo
kiwifarms.net
I was referring to IRL wars.

I can't confirm nor care enough to check if they did but they were there during the times of those wars. Even dressing as colonial figures.

Pretty sure this was referencing Washington Crossing the Delaware. Which is about the Revolutionary War. Make of that what you want.

b5ven8zv8unz.png

Washington_Crossing_the_Delaware_by_Emanuel_Leutze,_MMA-NYC,_1851.jpg

By the way about that last PSA, Pearl is the last fucking person to demand a whole story when she lied to everyone for years. CN had a black guy's show and a show about blacks right fucking there and they chose the show about alien lesbos to preach to us. :story:

starborn427614

kiwifarms.net
I can't confirm nor care enough to check if they did but they were there during the times of those wars. Even dressing as colonial figures.

Pretty sure this was referencing Washington Crossing the Delaware. Which is about the Revolutionary War. Make of that what you want.

View attachment 1896830
View attachment 1896833

By the way about that last PSA, Pearl is the last fucking person to demand a whole story when she lied to everyone for years. CN had a black guy's show and a show about blacks right fucking there and they chose the show about alien lesbos to preach to us. :story:
They treated like OK KO like shit, no doubt. I can complain about SU not getting as much content as I would've liked but it still got five seasons, a movie and an epilogue season. I don't think OK KO even got merch let alone further airtime.

One Man Bland

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1896830
View attachment 1896833

Actually that’s a reference to a different painting: Watson and the Shark
1612565895506.jpeg

You can tell by the figure the others are pulling out of the water.

starborn427614

kiwifarms.net
Remember when Cartoon Network talked about how racism is bad in a tasteful way that kids could understand without moralizing?
While I agree with your main point, that's also a much more subtle way of delivering the message and I wouldn't be surprised if it went over a lot of kids heads at the time. I can only speak for myself here, but I wasn't nearly as internet savvy back in the day so discussion of this episode was pretty much limited to my friends circle and I don't think any of them even watched TT.