Cartoon Reviewers -

Purple Threat

A Deadly Fuschia, if you will
kiwifarms.net
I think MarsReview is the only one that I don't see as cowish at all and actually has good content.

RebelTaxi has more production value and has a good understanding of the industry but can be pretty cowish outside Youtube and his podcast members are quite cows themselves (His podcast has a thread on here).

Saberspark just seems to talk about these weird obscure bootleg movies which are very obviously bad so I don't see why he needs to point it out. Also the way he speaks is pretty grating.

Reactions: AnxiousRobin

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
kiwifarms.net
Saberspark does do his research, but yeah, the way he speaks is cringeworthy, and his videos do drag. I only put him on if I'm doing something else, can't really just sit there and watch.

I mostly stick with anime reviews (also with their own problems) so I don't know of any cartoon reviewers I regularly check out, though I think Schaffrillas Productions is pretty good, depending on who they get to narrate the video, I guess. They're not predominantly about cartoons, though, but eh, close enough.

U

UY 690

kiwifarms.net
The Hero of Tomorrow aka Eli Stone is a way better reviewer than Doug Walker sadly. Change my mind. He reviews cartoons so that counts.

• Autistic
Reactions: fartsnstuf

The Pink Panther

Scared Pink
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I like RebelTaxi and MarsReviews, despite the fact the former runs a spergy podcast with possible lolcows, but I also like Phil Payton. He reviews mostly adult comedy cartoons. I think he's pretty good because not only is he critical, but he doesn't come off as spergy and rather more calm and collected, a guy of passion mostly. Here's his most recent review:

Jewelsmakerguy

(Cheesy 80s music intensifies)
kiwifarms.net
I mostly stick with anime reviews (also with their own problems) so I don't know of any cartoon reviewers I regularly check out, though I think Schaffrillas Productions is pretty good, depending on who they get to narrate the video, I guess.
It's Schaffrillas himself narrating all the videos. I think you're confusing that for the use of multiple editors he brings onto his videos.

Bread Fetishist

Public enemy to bakers everywhere
kiwifarms.net
Pan Pizza is a sperg, no doubt, but I like him and his brand of cringe humor. I also think Pieguyrulz, MarsReviews, Saberspark and Cosmodore are pretty alright. Then there’s Lewtoons, who hasn’t uploaded in a long-ass time. I think he’s pretty cool. That’s probably it, though.

The Old Lurker

Who wants a razor-blade apple?
kiwifarms.net
Pan is the only one worth watching. Good mix of comedy and actual information. I like how he goes out of his way to get in contact with people and that effort has yielded interesting results before. He is aware of how pathetic he is and makes light of it.

None of the other reviewers add anything of value to there content, they only regurgitate information that anyone familiar with the cartoon already knows, worst examples of this are Saberspark and Alpha Jay Show, I don't think I've learned anything from any video I've seen of them that was covering something I'm even remotely familiar with.
Also half of them are just bland and don't cover any cartoons worth talking about and when they do it's just clickbaity. If I see "Animal Farm: DISTURBING KIDS FILM!?" in my recommended one more time I'm going to flip. It's not even for kids you dolt!
All I want is for a cartoon reviewer who actually gives a shit about animation and doesn't just watch Cartoon Network/Nick/Disney/Dreamworks. One who would cover Bakshi, Bozzetto, Ternovszky, and all sorts of shit I've never heard of.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino