Casey Cronin / Casey Explosion / @CaseyExplosion / Sloth Mom - The "Where's Waldo" of Kiwifarms, a literal goblin and imbecilic furry whose roots ingrained into countless fellow lolcows date back for years

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Neko GF

Are you trooning out, son?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Cow Crossover with Philosophy Tube:
1628595045653.png
https://twitter.com/theymerSophie/status/1424927595834093614 (Archive)

Another connection to another cow.

Next Task

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Our favorite (male) hobgoblin got nominated for an obscure female game award.
View attachment 2533257
https://twitter.com/CaseyExplosion/status/1437485417289375749 (Archive)
The list of its fellow nominees is long and uninformative. The whole thing, in fact, seems like the modern equivalent of the old, 'We publish a book of Very Important People, and if you send us your bio and $900 you will receive a copy with your name in it!' grift.

So, somehow I suspect the nomination process could have been as simple as him finding out it existed and then nominating himself. The troon circlejerk means that it's more likely that some other defective did it for him, but I like my version better, and it has just as much evidence behind it.

Punitive Castration

kiwifarms.net
No, that's a euphemism for "ideological purity struggle sessions".
I'm sure it wasn't something like "genital preferences" or "is every NB gay" since those are old purity tests, but probably Casey failed some newer, fresher purity test and then said excused himself by saying he's been too focused on games, or Dyess skewered him for paying more attention to whether video game titty is misogyny and not enough to struggling over the age of consent for HRT or something.

Boris Blank's glass eye

I just play vicious games.
kiwifarms.net
I'm sure it wasn't something like "genital preferences" or "is every NB gay" since those are old purity tests, but probably Casey failed some newer, fresher purity test and then said excused himself by saying he's been too focused on games, or Dyess skewered him for paying more attention to whether video game titty is misogyny and not enough to struggling over the age of consent for HRT or something.
Dyess is a Cluster B nutjob who burnt all her bridges, some of them several times. She's been waging her extremely autistic war against the "TERFs of England" then decided "TERFs actually don't exist, they were actually GCs (gender criticals) all along!". These days she's sperging hard at UK faggot retard "news site" Pink News because they didn't publish her insanity-fueled ramblings. As for debate in general, I'm certain some topics come up again and again, like troon athletes with the explosive debut of MTF MMA fighter Alana McLaughlin - formerly a US special forces operator.

Screenshot_2021-09-20 The Fallon Fox legacy evolved in Alana McLaughlin’s MMA win.png

Pope Negro Joe the XIIIth

AI Pope of Entropic Declesiastics/Ver. U+1F0ED
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dyess is a Cluster B nutjob who burnt all her bridges, some of them several times. She's been waging her extremely autistic war against the "TERFs of England" then decided "TERFs actually don't exist, they were actually GCs (gender criticals) all along!". These days she's sperging hard at UK faggot retard "news site" Pink News because they didn't publish her insanity-fueled ramblings. As for debate in general, I'm certain some topics come up again and again, like troon athletes with the explosive debut of MTF MMA fighter Alana McLaughlin - formerly a US special forces operator.

View attachment 2553600
So I'm just making sure I understand this correctly.

The dude who injured a woman by shattering her skull in an MMA fight now trains other men to beat women senseless professionally.