Casey Cronin / Casey Explosion / @CaseyExplosion / Sloth Mom - The "Where's Waldo" of Kiwifarms, a literal goblin and imbecilic furry whose roots ingrained into countless fellow lolcows date back for years

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

mickey339

Thank you for making me better than other men
kiwifarms.net
This site has general information about gender dysphoria treatment in Ireland and a option for searching for specific institutions:

TENI (Trans Equality Network Ireland) has a map for providers of medical trans healthcare specifically
According to this there are only two providers of medical trans healthcare in Ireland.

Dr. Colm Costigan in Dublin
1599327541314.png

Workplace:
1599327561716.png

General Information:
1599327579279.png

1599327776424.png

And Dr. Marcia Bell in (wait for it) Galway:
1599327893899.png

Workplace:
1599327932780.png

General information:
1599328001984.png

1599328020632.png

researchgate:

If you want feminizing hormone therapy in Ireland I guess you have to affiliate yourself with either of these two people. Both of them were treating endocrine systems when he began therapy, although Costigan specializes in children (which begs the question about Casey's age).
According to his reddit he was (probably) already living in Dublin when he began hormone therapy but it bugs me that the only other trans doctor in Ireland was in his home town by pure coincidence.

On the TENI website you also find a map of trans psychotherapists
1599328113976.png

Non-medical counselling group for LGBTI

Providers of general hormone therapy (non-trans)

Attachments

• 1599327798356.png
    1599327798356.png
    2.1 KB · Views: 121

Xerxes IX

New cat, who this?
kiwifarms.net
Matthew McConaughey's character in Dazed and Confused: "I get older, they stay the same age." When you're younger that line is funny. When you're an adult, it's really not.

When I was a youngster in fandom circles I met a lot of these types, and there was a turning point I reached when I realized I didn't want to be them.
There's the new wave of leftist troons in fandom who think they're absolutely not those "fandom moms" because they're opposed to behavior like that. (And I'd assume Casey is along the lines of one of those)

They're wrong. Sure they may not outright pedos, but they convince kids the only way to be happy is to cut off your dick and constantly screech about communism and identity politics.

Emperor Julian

kiwifarms.net
Isnt the point of the awareness weeks to go to war with opposition? Various pride/awareness are specifically for pushing back against those who'd have you under your boot, they're not supposed to be some sort of tacky event where you pat yourself on the back for whatever reason.

Also for the record I'd like to state my dislike of Casey has nothing to do with her being trans, I just hate her one human being to another.

Water-T

THE SMRT TON
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Isnt the point of the awareness weeks to go to war with opposition? Various pride/awareness are specifically for pushing back against those who'd have you under your boot, they're not supposed to be some sort of tacky event where you pat yourself on the back for whatever reason.
I guess Casey missed the part where black and gay people got the rights they wanted by fighting and pushing back, and not by crying about how haaaaard they have it sitting in comfort at home.

Neko GF

Catgirls > Catboys
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Casey finds the term "TRA" offensive:
1605825570909.png

https://twitter.com/CaseyExplosion/status/1329516186741198850 (Archive)

He's just looking for things to be offended by at this point. From Casey's point of view shouldn't advocating for troon shit be a good thing? People use ANTIFA, Furry, and commie in a similar manner and I doubt he would start claiming that they're insults based on people using them as an insult.

0 1

01001111 01101000 01001111 01101110 01100101
Forum Staff
🐕‍🦺 Animal Control 🐕‍🦺
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1738070

He's just looking for things to be offended by at this point. From Casey's point of view shouldn't advocating for troon shit be a good thing? People use ANTIFA, Furry, and commie in a similar manner and I doubt he would start claiming that they're insults based on people using them as an insult.
Arguing that an abbreviation is a microaggression because it is spelled similarly to a word you don't like is so unbelievably dumb that I am now considerably more stupid just from reading it.

Next Task

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1738070

SJWs believe that everything can be an insult - until it comes time for people to complain about terms like 'TERF' and 'cis'. Then all of a sudden words are simply descriptors again.

And bullshit to all trans people not being TRAs. If even Yaniv can uncritically be referred to as a TRA, all troons can. They never fucking shut up about it anyway.