Casey Hudson and Mark Darrah have left Bioware - All of this has happened before...

Shield Breaker

Blabber Mouth
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So, he was perfectly cast for Inquisition then? I'm pretty sure the only characters in that game that weren't mentally ill were Cassandra, Varric, and does Solas count? I don't know if he counts.
'I am still going to kill you, but I am going to warn you about the Quinari's plot because I want you to be comfortable until then' is not something a sane elf / god would think, no.

More AWS-8Q Than You

It's a zombie mech
kiwifarms.net
'I am still going to kill you, but I am going to warn you about the Quinari's plot because I want you to be comfortable until then' is not something a sane elf / god would think, no.
Never got there. Not going to lie, I've put 200ish hours into Inquisition and never finished it because half way through I get bored and move on to more interesting things. This is even with my do everything contrary to the way the world works playthrough. Hornless Qunari Mage, Church Following, Liliana as the Divine, support the Duke, Support the Templars, etc. I can never forgive them for their stupid crafting system that leaves pieces out. They give you a badass staff that's a two-handed sword, but you can't craft the matching tip part.

The sad thing is that it means you have about two sane teammates, a handful of mostly sane if damaged ones, and then it's full crazy all the way down. But at least Liliana's pleasant.

Noya

too tired for this shit
kiwifarms.net
I feel like Greg Ellis has cow potential.

- He's latched onto Johnny Depp and has been posting about his support of him for several months rather incessantly, even using him to promote his own work. Which wouldn't be out of the ordinary if they were actually friends, but they were only coworkers on a movie nearly twenty years ago.
- Is pushing a narrative on his Twitter that Mark Darrah was ousted from Bioware for reasons unknown, no sources on this provided. Mark and other Bioware people have confirmed it to be false.
- Made a 40-minute-long video of him pretending to be Cullen, while talking about supporting Greg Ellis because cancel culture, #MeToo, the "womanifest", and... that's where most people dropped off. It was incredibly painful to watch, so much so that the copyright strike felt almost like a mercy. The only recording of it that survived, since it was up and down in the same evening, is through a Twitch streamer's VODs since he decided to react to it. The article I'll link has both the VOD timestamped, as well as a few choice quotes if you can't sit through it all: [x] Here's the raw video link if the streamer is too much: [x]

He's had some moments in the past, as well. The highlights, from what I can gather:
- Experienced a very messy, dragged-out divorce that pushed him into the MRA sphere
- Changed his legal name Jonny Rees to his stage name, Greg Ellis
- Was reported missing briefly in May 2016, after missing a scheduled visitation with his sons. [x] He had last been seen shirtless and shoeless outside his home, and had left all the doors and windows open but his ID and cellphone inside. A family friend under the username @Jess_Rosie leaked that Greg Ellis/Jonny Rees had bipolar disorder and had been refusing medication, which likely meant he was in a manic episode during this time. Unfortunately, the tweet confirming this was deleted after Greg came back onto Twitter and ripped into his friend for supposedly misdiagnosing him. [x]
- Ironically enough, prior to him going missing, he told a crowd of people who'd paid to see him at a convention to stop taking their medication.

Drifting Panzer

kiwifarms.net
Will we ever see the Final Fantasy XIV-like redemption arc we were promised for Anthem? Or is "the bob dylan of games" a lost cause?

Exbein

Real scary horror: 6 hour traffic
kiwifarms.net
Will we ever see the Final Fantasy XIV-like redemption arc we were promised for Anthem? Or is "the bob dylan of games" a lost cause?
c84c6f36fdb6b772ec9a1c68bccf1fba.jpg