Casey Patrick Courtright / Locria Nyla / Valerie Nyla Fox / LewdTransTankie / VixenValeriee - commie, gay poly translady, sports writer, scat enthusiast (frmr @s: VulpineVanguard, Tovarischlisa)

Army Burger

This is the face of sexual harrassment
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Think he'll fuck it up even more hilariously than Skylar Ittner?
TBH if he does fuck up, it's not gonna be with the flash that Ittner did.

In a likely scenario, he'd probably sit around with his thumb up his pooper as he always does, and then go all woe is me and life sucks, despite it all being his doing.

He'll also bitch about his evil Republican parents, despite that his parents aren't Republicans and also the fact that they still let him live in Pennsylvania during the school breaks.

Army Burger

This is the face of sexual harrassment
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Did he change his major again? Is he still a sports writer wannabe?
Casey is a writing major last I checked, but who knows if that'll last.

Goddammit Army Burger why didn't you tell me ol' shitdick is still active.
Well, I've got some news on that front. Casey has mentioned in the past that he has been considering getting into the sex trade. Well, around the end of January, he finally took the plunge, and by that, I mean he started streaming on Chaturbate a few times a week.

He's also set up a Twitter account for his sex work stuff. A lot of degenerate stuff there.

Replicant Sasquatch

Do Lolcows Dream of Electric Hedgehog Pokemon?
kiwifarms.net
Casey is a writing major last I checked, but who knows if that'll last.

Well, I've got some news on that front. Casey has mentioned in the past that he has been considering getting into the sex trade. Well, around the end of January, he finally took the plunge, and by that, I mean he started streaming on Chaturbate a few times a week.

He's also set up a Twitter account for his sex work stuff. A lot of degenerate stuff there.
I was under the impression he was always "getting into the sex trade". IIRC he goes on and on about sex work and his discovery involved his disgusting cam whore vids

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino