Casey's reddit AMA 12/14/19 - Amberlynn's transman ex to tell all?? 3PM Pacific

SAVE TWINKIE!

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
FINAL OP EDIT: NO ONE THOUGHT TO ARCHIVE THIS AND THE SUBREDDIT JUST GOT BANNED. I"M DEAD. MOST WOULD AGREE THAT NOTHING OF VALUE WAS LOST BUT STILL, SHAME ON US. NULL IS RIGHT. WOMEN DON'T ARCHIVE. THANK YOU @Pineapple Fox for the screencaps

A few hours from now, at 3PM Pacific Standard time, Amberlynn's ex Casey Cordero will be doing an AMA on reddit. This thread is for discussing the AMA (will update with a link to AMA when it goes live, obvi)

Let’s get this ball on the road gorls, AMA is live

Thank you @pecansandies

A litte backstory:

Amberlynn found Casey, probably on Facebook, some time in 2007. The two had met up once in California, and then AL moved to Arizona to live with Casey in 2008. Casey, then 16, lived with her mother in a one-bedroom apartment in the city of Tuscon. At first Amberlynn, then 18, just came for a visit, but when it was time for her to go home, she claimed her grandma would not let her return to Oklahoma (Amberlynn had left California after aging out of foster care). Casey begged her mother to let Amberlynn stay. Casey's mother wasn't happy about this but let Amberlynn stay so she wouldn't be "homeless." Casey's mother did insist that Amberlynn either get a job or go to school.

This was the time when Amberlynn claimed she went to the mall and got an application from every store and sat in the food court and filled them all out. (No one called back.) When she told this story years later on her youtube channel, she expressed indignation that Torrid didn't hire her--she was over 400 pounds at the time. AL ended up going to a shitty for-profit technical college that has since shuttered, where she studied criminial justice for approximately one sememster. She claimed, years later, to have gotten straight-As that semester but screencaps of facebook posts from that era suggest otherwise, that she was bombing out.

At some point Casey's mother's boyfriend (I think his name was Dave) moved into the one bedroom apartment and Amberlynn had a very hard time getting along with him. Ultimately, Amberlynn would tell her new friend Krystle that Dave threatened to kill her (Casey and her mother deny this). This is what got Krystle to invite Amberlynn to come live in Virginia in the fall of 2011; Amberlynn bragged in a video while retelling this story "I was on a plane the next day!"

Five years later (Destiny era) Amberlynn made the infamous "I WAS RAPED" video claiming Casey had forced Amberlynn to have sex. Casey refuted, fallout ensued.

/end a little backstory. This is not a comprehensive sperg on the Casey era. I just wanted to remind people how it all began with Casey. Most of us know about the abuse allegations, the refutations and ensuing receipts hosted all over kiwi farms, and over the next few hours if no one comes in here to add receipts and more details on all that shit, I will. To be honest I kind of just hope some redditfags might see this post so that they don't waste time in the AMA asking Casey dumb redundant shit because they don't know the basics of Amberlynn's timeline.

So let's discuss this AMA gorls.

EDIT: Almost forgot. Sometimes she spells her name with a K. I know this. In the AMA announcement it's spelled with a C and in her twitter display name it's also spelled with a C. So I went with C, stay mad

Last edited:

beautiful person

kiwifarms.net
To be honest I kind of just hope some redditfags might see this post so that they don't waste time in the AMA asking Casey dumb redundant shit because they don't know the basics of Amberlynn's timeline.
I admire your optimism.

To be honest, I'm not tooo interested in what Casey has to say, because it's such old news and Casey doing this now just looks kinda sus. But I am interested in seeing how this will affect Amber. Amber is usually good for a messy response.

SAVE TWINKIE!

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@666EVE666 has archived all of Kasey's livestreams that we know of on her youtube channel. I recommend searching her post history on kiwi farms though or just searching this forum for younow threads (use Kasey with a K), because she always posts timestamps what happens in the videos on kiwi farms and while she does that on many of her youtube uploads, she didn't do it for all of them. Besides, it's fun to follow along with the discussions as they happened here (note to newbies: don't bump two-year-old threads).

Since when was their name Casey? Swore it was Kasey back when they made that rebuttal video. Maybe it was always Casey?
Sorry for any confusion, see my edit in the OP. I went with Casey because the reddit mod did, and she's using Casey as her display name on twitter and her youtube channel is "Casey and Friends." At this point it's safe to say she prefers Casey with a C.

CindyChafe

Sent from my iPhone
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Everyone on reddit is a fucking tranny so they’re going to circle jerk over the violent misgendering Ckasey endured from AL. Ckasey is stunning and brave. Blah blah.

I do believe Ckasey when s/he said that Amber took the things she did to Ckasey and said that Ckasey did it to Amber. ESPECIALLY creepy was that list Ckasey made for their therapist of all the things she had to do to not make Amber mad. That’s truly chilling and the work of a narcissistic abuser.

GeorgiaGuidestones

Go cry to someone else lol
kiwifarms.net
My expectations are low. Casey was already holding a lot back in previous streams, he'll probably be even more tight-lipped about it now judging by his recent posts. To me at least, it's clear Casey has been through the ringer in therapy and has tried to get all the Amber stuff out of his head.
This is why I’m not too excited about this. He held back on a lot of things when he did his livestreams. Will that change now? I’m doubting it. The only way I’d get excited is if Casey revealed that he’s been secretly messaging with someone in fag shanty. It wouldn’t have to be Becky either. Now that would really shake everything up.

Keyboard Warrior

kiwifarms.net
He better not hold back. I wonder if Amber has made any attempt to financially bribe him. I guess if all the questions answered are just softballs and don't offer anything new, we'll have the real answer to that question.

I know nobody here believes in the Tarot shit, but Justine did a reading a few videos back and said something to the effect that there would be a whistleblower shaking things up or someone in her life would be coming forward to really expose her very soon. It may be total bullshit, but it will heighten my enjoyment to believe it was predicted as some kind of prophesy. lol

Wish I could remember what video it was.

I don't know. It's fun to think about. :optimistic:✨

pecansandies

You’ve got a wardrobe full of little murderers
kiwifarms.net
I'm looking forward to hearing about what a day-to-day situation type deal is with ALR. We get a few glimpses here and there. But I really want to know if ALR has moments of normalcy and stillness or if it's a 24/7 Amberlynn production written and directed by Amberlynn starring Amberlynn Reid as Amberlynn.

Like I don't want major tea spills because tbh I'm not expecting many if at all. I want the nitty gritty small stuff. Does Amberlynn watch judge judy? Does she pick her nose and eat it? Does she prefer cool ranch or nacho cheese?

Last edited:

Keyboard Warrior

kiwifarms.net
Like I don't want to major tea spills because tbh I'm not expecting many if at all. I want the nitty gritty small stuff. Does Amberlynn watch judge judy? Does she pick her nose and eat it? Does she prefer cool ranch or nacho cheese?
We don't need an insider for those questions. At 29, she's still perplexed why cookie dough remains sticky when you roll into it without flour. Of course she eats her boogers.

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm looking forward to hearing about what a day-to-day situation type deal is with ALR. We get a few glimpses here and there. But I really want to know if ALR has moments of normalcy and stillness or if it's a 24/7 Amberlynn production written and directed by Amberlynn starring Amberlynn Reid as Amberlynn.

Like I don't want to major tea spills because tbh I'm not expecting many if at all. I want the nitty gritty small stuff. Does Amberlynn watch judge judy? Does she pick her nose and eat it? Does she prefer cool ranch or nacho cheese?

I hope there's some substantial tea, ngl, but I doubt there will be. I am looking forward to ALR's terrible, terrible handling of the situation though.

And I agree that the "little things" could be pretty satisfying. I love hearing about the bizarre and funny-in-any-other-context bullshit narcissists pull. They're so petty and abusive and insecure, it tickles me (though I acknowledge you need to be either an outsider to the situation or a survivor who's been through some therapy in order to really get the joke).

AL's a shitty excuse for a human, and I'm looking forward to getting more details about how shitty. And preferably in pithy little nuggets of hilarity.

beanbag in a hurry

good lord!
kiwifarms.net

Think this should be in this thread as well. This is the poem Amber wrote and then read to refute the rape allegations against her. If you don't know where Rain And Petals Eavesdrop comes from, take a gander.
I wholeheartedly believe this to be peak Amberlynn.
None of the other stunts and gates she's pulled have never come even remotely close to this. Real top notch stuff there.

Exquisite, Amberlynn. Ex-qui-site.