Celebrity Cassandra Clare / Judith Rumelt - 43 year old Harry Potter incest fanfic writer, professional cyberbully

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Angry New Ager

CLINTON 2020: "One Nation, Under a Groove..."
kiwifarms.net
Did we ever bring up the fact that The Mortal Instruments has a graphic novel version coming out? First couple volume are available already, but...

Something about these seems off, but I can't put a finger on why.
That's some seriously shitty artwork; that's what's "off" about it.

As a side note: Every time I see new activity on this thread I expect it to be because Lord Beetus has come for Judith/Cassie. She was a fatty even in her Harry Potter days, but she's gotten so monstrously huge, I get short of breath just looking at her.

SpeedOSanicRee

Gotta Scroll Fast
kiwifarms.net
That's some seriously shitty artwork; that's what's "off" about it.

As a side note: Every time I see new activity on this thread I expect it to be because Lord Beetus has come for Judith/Cassie. She was a fatty even in her Harry Potter days, but she's gotten so monstrously huge, I get short of breath just looking at her.
She's approaching Tess Holliday levels of large. I cringe just looking at her, especially after reading this thread.

PolexiaAphrodisia

Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?
kiwifarms.net
For some reason, the art looks incredibly generic. Even the Twilight manga had better artwork.
View attachment 588684
Good god, that looks straight out of the "how to draw manga" books I had as a weeb teen.

Does the Mortal Instruments really need a graphic novel version? There's already a movie/TV thing for the teens and middle aged women who are too stupid to read a fucking YA Lit book, we don't need a graphic novel. And this is coming from someone who likes both YA Lit and graphic novels.

Faggot Gift

kiwifarms.net
I forgot about the shit with her and the TV show, it was hilarious. What kind of entitled bitch complains about her own TV show. I'm pretty she was mainly just jealous of the hot female lead, that combined with the changes they made probably drove her fucking nuts. She probably would have started acting the same way towards the movies if they had made more than one.

Also I've never watched either show nor movie other than clips but the new Jace actor is uglier than the old one imo, like holy shit. Confidence booster I guess if people can actually think that guy is hot.

EDIT: I looked up the actress and holy fucking shit she graduated summa cum laude from Drexel when was 17, so literally >>>>>>>>> to Cass in every way. Imagine graduating from uni when you're 17 and then getting lectured by some landwhale about how you aren't playing her exceptional self-insert correctly.

Last edited:
M

MW 002

kiwifarms.net
A snippet of Cassandra’s upcoming book: http://cassandraclare.tumblr.com/post/179935002694/queen-of-air-and-darkness-daily-snippet/amp?__twitter_impression=true

“But we can’t tell her about Shade.” Ty was pale as the moon. “Or the Black Volume.”

Kit sat up. “No—no, definitely not. It would be dangerous for Dru to know anything about—about that. All we need to tell her is that we’re trying to get back on good terms with the Shadow Market.”

Ty’s gaze slid away. “You really like Drusilla.”

“I think she feels very alone,” said Kit. “I get that.”

“I don’t want her to be in danger,” said Ty. “She can’t be in any kind of danger.”

P

PT 940

kiwifarms.net
The only reviewers on youtube who seem to like her books are ones who get paid promotions. Any of them who claimed to like her books when they were younger tend to "outgrow" them later on and get rid of them.

(I know the term for book reviews on youtube is "booktube" but it's extremely cringe-inducing.)

Dysnomia

DRUM HUT!
kiwifarms.net
Did we ever bring up the fact that The Mortal Instruments has a graphic novel version coming out? First couple volume are available already, but...

Something about these seems off, but I can't put a finger on why.
What is up with that freckled girl's face? It looks like an 8 year old drew it. In the top right panel her hair is weird and squiggly and her face is lopsided. Did they hire kids from DA to do this?:lol:

Anyway, her show is cancelled now. I actually never knew that she was a cow and had a long history of Harry Potter fanfiction. I never got into that series actually. But I'm not surprised. YA authors who start out writing garbage on ff.net usually turn into cows. Both figuratively and literally. My God her face is a literal potato.