Celebrity Cassandra Clare / Judith Rumelt - 43 year old Harry Potter incest fanfic writer, professional cyberbully

Angry New Ager

CLINTON 2020: "One Nation, Under a Groove..."
kiwifarms.net
Did we ever bring up the fact that The Mortal Instruments has a graphic novel version coming out? First couple volume are available already, but...

Something about these seems off, but I can't put a finger on why.
That's some seriously shitty artwork; that's what's "off" about it.

As a side note: Every time I see new activity on this thread I expect it to be because Lord Beetus has come for Judith/Cassie. She was a fatty even in her Harry Potter days, but she's gotten so monstrously huge, I get short of breath just looking at her.

SpeedOSanicRee

Gotta Scroll Fast
kiwifarms.net
That's some seriously shitty artwork; that's what's "off" about it.

As a side note: Every time I see new activity on this thread I expect it to be because Lord Beetus has come for Judith/Cassie. She was a fatty even in her Harry Potter days, but she's gotten so monstrously huge, I get short of breath just looking at her.
She's approaching Tess Holliday levels of large. I cringe just looking at her, especially after reading this thread.

PolexiaAphrodisia

Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?
kiwifarms.net
For some reason, the art looks incredibly generic. Even the Twilight manga had better artwork.
View attachment 588684
Good god, that looks straight out of the "how to draw manga" books I had as a weeb teen.

Does the Mortal Instruments really need a graphic novel version? There's already a movie/TV thing for the teens and middle aged women who are too stupid to read a fucking YA Lit book, we don't need a graphic novel. And this is coming from someone who likes both YA Lit and graphic novels.

Faggot Gift

kiwifarms.net
I forgot about the shit with her and the TV show, it was hilarious. What kind of entitled bitch complains about her own TV show. I'm pretty she was mainly just jealous of the hot female lead, that combined with the changes they made probably drove her fucking nuts. She probably would have started acting the same way towards the movies if they had made more than one.

Also I've never watched either show nor movie other than clips but the new Jace actor is uglier than the old one imo, like holy shit. Confidence booster I guess if people can actually think that guy is hot.

EDIT: I looked up the actress and holy fucking shit she graduated summa cum laude from Drexel when was 17, so literally >>>>>>>>> to Cass in every way. Imagine graduating from uni when you're 17 and then getting lectured by some landwhale about how you aren't playing her retarded self-insert correctly.

Last edited:
M

MW 002

kiwifarms.net
A snippet of Cassandra’s upcoming book: http://cassandraclare.tumblr.com/po...s-daily-snippet/amp?__twitter_impression=true

“But we can’t tell her about Shade.” Ty was pale as the moon. “Or the Black Volume.”

Kit sat up. “No—no, definitely not. It would be dangerous for Dru to know anything about—about that. All we need to tell her is that we’re trying to get back on good terms with the Shadow Market.”

Ty’s gaze slid away. “You really like Drusilla.”

“I think she feels very alone,” said Kit. “I get that.”

“I don’t want her to be in danger,” said Ty. “She can’t be in any kind of danger.”

P

PT 940

kiwifarms.net
The only reviewers on youtube who seem to like her books are ones who get paid promotions. Any of them who claimed to like her books when they were younger tend to "outgrow" them later on and get rid of them.

(I know the term for book reviews on youtube is "booktube" but it's extremely cringe-inducing.)

Dysnomia

Party like it's COVID-1999
kiwifarms.net
Did we ever bring up the fact that The Mortal Instruments has a graphic novel version coming out? First couple volume are available already, but...

Something about these seems off, but I can't put a finger on why.
What is up with that freckled girl's face? It looks like an 8 year old drew it. In the top right panel her hair is weird and squiggly and her face is lopsided. Did they hire kids from DA to do this?:lol:

Anyway, her show is cancelled now. I actually never knew that she was a cow and had a long history of Harry Potter fanfiction. I never got into that series actually. But I'm not surprised. YA authors who start out writing garbage on ff.net usually turn into cows. Both figuratively and literally. My God her face is a literal potato.

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Soooo can I post this video about a near-twenty-year-old drama time capsule involving the infamous MsScribe? Asking because Cassandra Clare was involved/dragged into the scandal for a bit, her CharityWank happened in this time period, and her being part of this high-end fanfiction moderation team on Gryffindor Tower known as "The Inner Circle" is basically why the "Inner Circle" is a concept in her book series because I guess she put some of the drama into her own work.

A YouTube comment expounded a bit on why it was CharityWank was such a big deal at the time, and that the MsScribe exposé might've been what led to Cassandra's plagiarism being ousted.
drama.png

Haven't seen Heidi mentioned on here, what has she been doing ever since her mistress went on to publish books in the real world? Are they still buddy-buddy or not?

Piga Dgrifm

Pita Griffin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Soooo can I post this video about a near-twenty-year-old drama time capsule involving the infamous MsScribe? Asking because Cassandra Clare was involved/dragged into the scandal for a bit, her CharityWank happened in this time period, and her being part of this high-end fanfiction moderation team on Gryffindor Tower known as "The Inner Circle" is basically why the "Inner Circle" is a concept in her book series because I guess she put some of the drama into her own work.

A YouTube comment expounded a bit on why it was CharityWank was such a big deal at the time, and that the MsScribe exposé might've been what led to Cassandra's plagiarism being ousted.
View attachment 1260489
Haven't seen Heidi mentioned on here, what has she been doing ever since her mistress went on to publish books in the real world? Are they still buddy-buddy or not?
Seen the video earlier, and... Really, this bitch went through the trouble of faking tons of sock accounts, harassment, hospitalizations, and other things... Just so she could be a mod of a Harry Potter LiveJournal page? Sometimes I just can't grasp how certain people's minds work.

WatchingAllOfYou

Ceiling Cat is my soulmate
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1260489
Oh dear, I went to FW in my early fandom days! Great find dude, these were the times. :story:

PolexiaAphrodisia

kiwifarms.net
Oh hey, guess what I found on an old hard drive a few days ago...
In terms of online fanfiction smut, it's written quite well in my opinion. There's of course a difference between well-written online stuff and being actually good enough to publish IRL, but for internet fandom schlickbait it's kind of really good.

But that content. Big no. No in every way. The writing style may be compelling but the topic is just totally nasty.

homewayhalf

kiwifarms.net
In terms of online fanfiction smut, it's written quite well in my opinion. There's of course a difference between well-written online stuff and being actually good enough to publish IRL, but for internet fandom schlickbait it's kind of really good.

But that content. Big no. No in every way. The writing style may be compelling but the topic is just totally nasty.
It’s embarrassing that I know this, but Judith wrote that story because she has a raging hateboner for Ron Weasley for getting in the middle of her Harry/Hermione ship. It’s pathological, tbh - this grown adult woman is (was?) so obsessed with shipping these fake underage wizards that every piece of fanfic she wrote had Ron being a terrible person or being put in gross or horrifying positions. The whole Ron/Ginny fanfic was just another attempt to stick it to a children’s book character and to write him as a pervert.

Petronella

kimochi warui
kiwifarms.net
Judith here codified, if not created, the tropes known as Draco in Leather Pants and Ron the Death Eater. The Harry Potter fandom has always been toxic, but in its heyday things were especially intense, particularly when it came to shipping. There was, and still is, a huge section of the fandom who believe Harry and Hermione are destined to be together to the point of unironically calling for death threats against JK Rowling. To that end there are tons of "fix fics" out there and a huge perception in the fandom that Ron is a hotheaded asshole, Ginny is a slut, Draco is misunderstood and just needs the love of a good woman to fix him, so on. Tbh a fanfic where Ginny seduces her own brother just for the sex experience is honestly kind of tame for the fandom.

PolexiaAphrodisia

kiwifarms.net
It’s embarrassing that I know this, but Judith wrote that story because she has a raging hateboner for Ron Weasley for getting in the middle of her Harry/Hermione ship. It’s pathological, tbh - this grown adult woman is (was?) so obsessed with shipping these fake underage wizards that every piece of fanfic she wrote had Ron being a terrible person or being put in gross or horrifying positions. The whole Ron/Ginny fanfic was just another attempt to stick it to a children’s book character and to write him as a pervert.
Wow, I watched that whole Missscribe video and came to the conclusion that the "mortal incestruments" fanfiction was anti-Ginny/Harry. Since that's what happens at the end.

I'm really glad that I wasn't on the internet a lot at the peak of the fandom. I feel like I would have ended up with many more issues. Especially if that's the "tamer" side of the "stick it to the anti Harry/Hermione" stuff.

then again Ron and Hermione are really fucking awful and Harry should have been with Cho Chang and Hermione should have been with George Weasley and

Calculus

kiwifarms.net

Attachments