Inactive Castaigne2 / Andrew R Stallings / banalexistence - Cuck, Edgelord, Wikisperg

Garm

kiwifarms.net

Oh fuck you Bettik.

After his friends railed against Rekieta for the Grift, His wife starts a Grift of her own. Stallings was just envious because he wasn't smart enough to Grift for himself.

He's going to be buried in a shipping container for being a land whale.

Anyways, another Dead Kick Vic'er. Much Sad.

AnOminous

shalom motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Who the fuck is this dead fat fuck?

Some white cis male. So the world is better off.

He was fat, he was a cuck, now he's dead.

Man, to be such a failure in life that you didn't even get 3 full pages as a lolcow until someone finally noticed you croaked after 2 weeks. Couldn't even win at losing.

For years, literally nobody even noticed this guy except when he bitched about his thread. That's what a nobody he was.

Last edited:

Corn Sake

STOP THE COUNT! HE'S GETTING AWAY!
kiwifarms.net
I see they hired Rick Wakeman. He's looking well.

RICK WAKEMAN.jpg

Happy Fish

Happy Fish
kiwifarms.net
For an anti-gamergay who doxed people kinda surprised I feel bad for him. I mean, how fucking sad is it to prove your ironic twitter handle right through death and not jack to show for it aside from a deep hatred for everyone who thinks differently than you and a wife with zero respect for you? Its depressing to think that someone can live such an unfulfilled life, and I will take this as motivation to keep making my life worth living.

cuÞbert

kiwifarms.net

Chickenfoot

kiwifarms.net
Did this turd actually quote Cato the Elder of "Carthago Delenda Est" fame? Cato, the ultraconservative Roman and censor who made his life's mission excising degeneracy and Greek influences on Roman culture?

Cato would have thrown this poly/pan sperg off the Tarpeian rock at the very idea of him quoting his catchphrase.
And this is why the left can't meme. He will forever be a failure in both life and death.

• Agree
Reactions: apse and Sundae

AnOminous

shalom motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Did this turd actually quote Cato the Elder of "Carthago Delenda Est" fame? Cato, the ultraconservative Roman and censor who made his life's mission excising degeneracy and Greek influences on Roman culture?

Cato would have thrown this poly/pan sperg off the Tarpeian rock at the very idea of him quoting his catchphrase.

Also remember, literally the only reason anyone even remembers this guy is he whined about having the shortest Farms thread ever. He was so un-notable that the only reason he was even discussed was that he whined about having a thread here.

He had a thread, now he's dead.

What a complete loser.

He also claimed, before he died like a complete loser, that the picture we have, supposedly of him, isn't actually him, but is of the autistic child of someone else. So there's that too. He was some gross fatass too fat to even fit in a single picture.