Inactive Castaigne2 / Andrew R Stallings / banalexistence - Cuck, Edgelord, Wikisperg

wilderbeans

Queen of Autists
kiwifarms.net
Well based on his way of thinking and how he idolized Dylan Roof and whoever else oh yeah Rodger Elliot, we can thank the Good Lord for cutting him down and keeping him cucked while he was here. Dylan roof was his repressed rage at being a white man that wasn’t at the top and the Elliot one was his rage about his wife fucking other men. This is like that little storage unit in Beirut that could have exploded but God took him easy like a balloon losing its air and the little piece of plastic flies off in the distance. Never to bother us again other than his remains fucking things up for animals.

Spl00gies

d00t
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This recent retweet gave me a giggle.

20201009_131426.jpg

Pokemonquistador2

Electric Boogaloo
kiwifarms.net
It's ironic he foreshadowed his own death without the dumbass knowing. Fucking Clown World is real.
I guarantee that COVID would never give a healthy, thin, 21 year old a heart attack. Guy must've been as fat as MovieBob.

It sounds like Stalling's recent heart troubles were a surprise to him. One thing I've noticed with SJW deathfats is that they never see the Grim Reaper on their heels until he's right behind them, ready to pounce. Could the same lack of desire to see reality that makes a person an SJW also contribute to their avoiding doctor's offices?

Chickenfoot

kiwifarms.net
I guarantee that COVID would never give a healthy, thin, 21 year old a heart attack. Guy must've been as fat as MovieBob.

It sounds like Stalling's recent heart troubles were a surprise to him. One thing I've noticed with SJW deathfats is that they never see the Grim Reaper on their heels until he's right behind them, ready to pounce. Could the same lack of desire to see reality that makes a person an SJW also contribute to their avoiding doctor's offices?
If anything? These fat fucks are the reason why many people avoid gaining grease. Look what happened to Adele & Rebel Wilson when they finally lost 500 pounds of blubber swamp? They got blasted online for claiming they are fat-shaming by saying they betray the fat community. Shit like this is why we need to bring back fat shaming so fat fuckers won't die of heart attacks or corona chan clapping their ass cheeks.

Captain Manning

Good luck, kid.
kiwifarms.net

AnOminous

shalom motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Remember when this guy would reeeee about how mad he was that we wouldn't go to his house to murder him?

When why would we bother because he just died on his own anyway?

No one will remember this fat fuck in 1-2 weeks. Calling it now.

No one remembered him even when he was alive.

Last edited by a moderator: