Containment Casting Call - CWC the Movie -

Optimistic

A Fart You Can Trust
kiwifarms.net
Long time lurker, first time poster. Forgive me if this has been done before, but I thought of this topic last night and just had to get it out to the world.

We're making an epic of the life and times Christian W. Chandler, the most fascinating and heart wrenching tale ever told. Who would you cast as the main characters? I thought of several A-list celebrities who would be perfect these iconic characters:

-Parents-

Clint Eastwood as Robert Chandler. "Get away from that internet. I'm cuttin' it down."

Since we can't get the late, great Elizabeth Taylor, Kathy Bates as Barbara Chandler. Enough said.

-Villains-

Guillermo Diaz as Joshua Martinez.

Javier Bardem as Jack Thaddeus. Creep factor.

Justin Bieber as Bluespike. I can see this as his segway into acting.

Patrick Warburton as Kacey's dad. Obvious reasons.

Adam Sandler as Michael Snyder. I picture him screaming, "Get out of my stooooooooreeee!!!"

-Sweethearts/Gal Pals-

Vannessa Hudgens as Herself.

Rachel McAdams as Kacey.

Amanda Seyfried as Ivy.

Ellen Page as Any number of various gal-pals.

That's all I've got for now. Please contribute!

Vincent

kiwifarms.net
Here's my cast for a Chris-based miniseries

Chris: Patton Oswalt
Bob: Lance Henriksen (Although Tony Musante or J.K. Simmons would also be great choices)
Barb: John Travolta in the fatsuit from "Hairspray"
Cole: David Cross
Megan: Ellen Page
Anna: Felicia Day
Snyder: Jeff Goldblum
Mary Lee Walsh: Rita Moreno
Clyde Cash: Goodfella Mike G
Vivian Gee: Christine Nguyen
Rob Bell: Lee Tergensen

And if you wanted to include the A-Loggers, then here's my expanded cast

Anthony "A-Log" Logatto: Eddie Malavarca in a fatsuit
Ahuviya Harel: Charles Busch (He played a great tranny on OZ)
Pagan Death Knight: Dean Winters (just give him some fake eyebrows and a black leather jacket, and you're set!)
Robert Wayne "Rika" Stiles: Ted Levine

I just realized that most of my picks were on OZ

Vincent

kiwifarms.net
CompyRex said:
Hoffman and Eastwood are too prevalent when it comes to a CWC movie.
I know, hence why I picked Lance Henriksen and Tony Musante as choices for Bob. As for Chris, Patton Oswalt would be a good choice and I will change my post to reflect that

Alec Benson Leary

Creator of Asperchu
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
Here follows my casting sheet:

Christian Weston Chandler ... John Malkovich (In a fatsuit, and young-looking makeup for the early scenes)
Robert Chandler ... Tommy Lee Jones
Barbara Chandler ... Cybill Shepherd
Cole Smithey ... Val Kilmer
Tiffany Gowen ... Hillary Duff
Jason Kendrick Howell ... Topher Grace
Adam Stackhouse ... Johnny Knoxville
Megan Schroeder ... Haley Steinfeld
Clyde Cash ... Ryan "Matsuflex" Matsunaga
Jack Thaddeus ... Justin Bieber
Jimmy Hill ... Jimmy Hill
Bluespike ... Jonah Hill
Ivy ... Julia Roberts
Liquid Chris ... John Malkovich (in dual role)
Alec Benson Leary ... Steve Buscemi
The Wallflower ... Steve Buscemi
Surfshack Tito ... Anthony Anderson
Rocky Shumaker ... Betty White
Paster Ed Winkler ... Richard Dreyfus
Michael Snyder ... John Lithgow

Long Sun

One Badass Disabled Dude
kiwifarms.net
Any movie about Chris would be attack by the Autistic community so fast
If I did it I would double cast many roles because we have reality and the world as Chris see it.
for exsample
as Chris see it he's Michael Cera but as the world see it him would Jonah Hill at his heaviest and in a fat suit

Watcher

Cishet dudebro
kiwifarms.net
serdog said:
Any movie about Chris would be attack by the Autistic community so fast
If I did it I would double cast many roles because we have reality and the world as Chris see it.
for exsample
as Chris see it he's Michael Cera but as the world see it him would Jonah Hill at his heaviest and in a fat suit
Jonah Hill doesn't really have that much range. He tends to play a very similar character in all of his movies.

Like could you imagine Jonah Hill squeaking and talking in a high pitched voice about Sonic the hedgehog?

The thing with doing a Chris Chan movie is you need a really good character actor to play the lead role. I mean I doubt very many people could pull off Chris Chan just right. It's why Phillip Seymour Hoffman is such a good fit since he tends to play overweight manchildren that shit themselves

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino