Containment Casting Call - CWC the Movie -

NegaCWC

kiwifarms.net
Who's gonna play @VikingBoyBilly? I remember someone saying he sounds like a exceptional version of Edward Norton but I don't think Norton got the right looks for the job.

MediExcalibur2012

kiwifarms.net
Here follows my casting sheet:

Christian Weston Chandler ... John Malkovich (In a fatsuit, and young-looking makeup for the early scenes)
Robert Chandler ... Tommy Lee Jones
Barbara Chandler ... Cybill Shepherd
Cole Smithey ... Val Kilmer
Tiffany Gowen ... Hillary Duff
Jason Kendrick Howell ... Topher Grace
Adam Stackhouse ... Johnny Knoxville
Megan Schroeder ... Haley Steinfeld
Clyde Cash ... Ryan "Matsuflex" Matsunaga
Jack Thaddeus ... Justin Bieber
Jimmy Hill ... Jimmy Hill
Bluespike ... Jonah Hill
Ivy ... Julia Roberts
Liquid Chris ... John Malkovich (in dual role)
Alec Benson Leary ... Steve Buscemi
The Wallflower ... Steve Buscemi
Surfshack Tito ... Anthony Anderson
Rocky Shumaker ... Betty White
Paster Ed Winkler ... Richard Dreyfus
Michael Snyder ... John Lithgow
No, Alec as himself

Cmon we all want you to do it

Win yourself a Oscar

ULTIMATEPRIMETIME

my dream is an internet without women
kiwifarms.net
a facepainted danny devito should star as sonichu. he'd be a half-transparent figment of chris' imagination, and would be a physical manifestation of chris' autism and selfishness. whenever chris does something really autistic, like drawing himself fingerfucking megan, it would usually be because imaginary sonichu smooth-talked him into doing it for fun. he would tempt chris with his deepest and most deplorable desires, like the devil, which would create conflicts for chris.

ZehnBoat

0-3 sad shitposts
kiwifarms.net
chris-chan the movie is a heartwarming drama, about a boy overcoming his difficulties and his inner demonhogs.

Leonardo DiCaprio plays the titular chris-chan, a boy afflicted with autism.
watch and cry as he experiences the hardships of life.
as he learns the pain of breaking up with his high-school sweetheart, played by (can't think of anyone at the moment, just stick someone here)
as his strict but caring father (clint eastwood) defends him from his horrid mother (CGI liz taylor) [we can embellish the truth, it is a movie]
as his next girlfriend (same actress as other girlfriend) gets taken away by the evil man in the picklesuit (morgan freeman)
despite the horrors of his life, chris-chan always has his dreams.
and in his dreams he saves the world, and with his dreams he gains the confidence to do the right thing in the real world.
chris-chan vows that his next next galpal (again, same actress as before) will not be taken by the evil mr. cash (benedict cumberbatch).
will chris-chan win this time?
will his father's lessons help?
will his best friends sonichu (danny devito) and rosechu (rosanne barr) give him the boost he needs.

and what of the evil KIWI INC?

music by wesley willis
directed by adam sandler
sonichu minions animated by dreamworks

Reactions: EI 903

Mangosteen

Chakra Fruit Connoisseur
kiwifarms.net
Casting for a CWC Movie? Hmm... That's a toughie... But I would say...

Michael Cera as Teen!Chris
Michael Cera in a fat suit as Chris
Jesse Eisenberg as Liquid Chris
Jon Heder as Watermelon
Wayne Knight as Kengle
Jay Baruchel as Omar Woodley
Scarlett Johanssen as Ivy
Terry Crews as B-Manajerk
Seth Green as "that no-good Adam Stackhouse"
Emma Watson as Catherine
Mark Ruffalo as Wes Iseli
Jamie Lee Curtis as Mary Lee Walsh
Zachary Levi as the Yellow-Shirted Foe / Ass Manager
Mark Hamill as Michael Snyder
T.J. Miller as Daniel Mimms
Robert de Niro as Bob Chandler
Rosie O'Donnell as Barb Chandler
Jason Lee as Reggie Fils-Aime

Directed by Zack Snyder

Last edited:

RagtimeRoastBeefy

kiwifarms.net
The director has be Park Chan-wook from oldboy. Posturing it the same way kinda works, the paranoia, the tunnel vision, everything.

I mean in oldboy he
discovers his sweetheart was his daughter from years ago
and he is the victim of a trolling entity that's taken over his whole life

Also Haley Joel osmont as Chris.

Last edited:

Asandy31

Even Stingers Can Be Feminine
kiwifarms.net
What happens when Chris' prolactin levels have dropped and he refuses to produce.......this thread is brought back from the dead

Mangosteen

Chakra Fruit Connoisseur
kiwifarms.net
The director has be Park Chan-wook from oldboy. Posturing it the same way kinda works, the paranoia, the tunnel vision, everything.

I mean in oldboy he
discovers his sweetheart was his daughter from years ago
and he is the victim of a trolling entity that's taken over his whole life

Also Haley Joel osmont as Chris.
Damn... Oldboy... That was one fucked-up movie, but then again, Chris' life is one big clusterfuck so I guess it evens out.

TheMightyMonarch

Yee
kiwifarms.net
Lets be real. John Waters is both the only director who would do Chris justice and the only one who would actually make a Chris movie.
Yeah, you're right. John Waters seems better suited for the job. Now that I think about it, Korine seems more suited to direct the film adaptation of Nick Bate's life than Chris's.

B

BV 937

kiwifarms.net
There was an indie movie that came out last year called Dark Horse that centered around a very Chris-like character. The actor's name was Jordan Gelber, who had done mostly stage acting before this...he would be a perfect fit to play the real Chris.
Shit, for a romcom that doesn't look all that bad. Or maybe thats just the aspie in me relating with the main character. *sigh*

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino