Containment Casting Call - CWC the Movie -

CheesyBoy

Don't worry, I also hate myself.
kiwifarms.net
I was just reading the thread about that person who wants to write a sob story biography for Chris, and this makes me wonder why nobody has written a book adaptation of Chris’ fantasies?

A story about a psychic woman deigned knowledge of the imminent collapse of the multiverse into a single horrifying, twisted reality, provided by morally ambiguous supernatural entities through the use of technology, matrix style. Except our ‘heroic protagonist’ turns out to be a nihilistic monster who ends up working to bring about the collapse so that they can merely see what it’s like.

I’d read it.
I really want some popular film maker to hit us with "Virgin with Rage: the Chris Chan Story". But the question is, who would be able to direct such a magnum opus of film? Who will be able to portray our hero?

BadGoy1488

Sonichu OC is best OC
kiwifarms.net
I really want some popular film maker to hit us with "Virgin with Rage: the Chris Chan Story". But the question is, who would be able to direct such a magnum opus of film? Who will be able to portray our hero?
Del torro behind the camera and put our boy Daniel day Lewis in the staring role, if he can do it with his left foot he can do it with an attraction sign

WutangLee

A simple Ramen merchant out to avenge his father
kiwifarms.net
I'd get John Carpenter to direct a hybrid of Prince of Darkness/In the Mouth of Madness, where from Chris' perspective everything is wacky and childish cartoons, but from everyone else's perspective it's horrid monstrous abominations being summoned as he is the vessel of dark powers bringing about Armageddon. "The Beasts of the earth" from the book of revelations, and the Koran are the true form of Chris' Sonichus that he keeps summoning because the "dark power"(disguised as Magichan) is offering Chris godlike powers, wealth and dominion over the earth. And Chris, being a giant autist moron is falling for it at every step.

The only question is who would be the protagonists and why it should be anyone besides Kurt Russel.

Last edited:
P

PL 001

kiwifarms.net
The only question is who would be the protagonists and why it should be be anyone besides Kurt Russel.
I can see Harry Knowles or Bruce Villanche playing Chris. Dig up Jessica Tandy's corpse and it can be Barb. Andy Dick with a fedora can be Cole and Sam Elliot as the mighty internet lumberjack himself.

Reactions: Chandler Cats

Stephanie Bustcakes

This is what Chris actually believes
kiwifarms.net
Terry Gilliam for director. Rosanne Barr as Barb. David Cross as Cole. Gene Hackman as Bob. Leonardo DiCaprio as Liquid. Bruce Willis as Michael Snyder. Bruce Villanche or young John Candy as Chris.
Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson as Marvin
Miranda Cosgrove as Megan Schroeder
James Caan as Michael Snyder
Alyson Hannigan as Anna McLerran
Vanessa Hudgens as herself

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson as Marvin
Miranda Cosgrove as Megan Schroeder
James Caan as Michael Snyder
Alyson Hannigan as Anna McLerran
Vanessa Hudgens as herself
I already cast Bruce Willis as Snyder, though Caan would be a good second choice.

Cont:
Stephen King as the Wallflower
Zac Efron as Clyde Cash
Zoe Bell as PandaHalo
Emma Stone as Ivy
Hugh Jackman as Jason Kendrick Howell
Thora Birch as Vivian Gee

Second Missing Primarch

Hydra Dominatus!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'd go full surrealist and have David Lynch or Nicolas Winding Refn as the director, really crazy the whole thing up like Mulholland Drive or Bronson. Young Chris Farley for the lead role. Kathy Bates as Barb, Nick Nolte as Bob, David Cross as Cole, Emma Stone as Megan, Tom Holland as Liquid, Tom Hardy as Clyde Cash, Jack Black as Michael Snyder. Ben Stiller could voice Sonichu, Jennifer Tilly would be Rosechu, and Jeremy Irons as Magi-Chan.

Jasonfan89

Ki ki ki ma ma ma
kiwifarms.net
Mary Elizabeth Winstead as Megan
Jonah hill as adult Chris
The fat kid from that new movie good boys as child Chris
Bette midler as Mary Lee Walsh
Seth Rogan as Micheal synder
Keanu Reeves as idea guy
And Ruby Rose as Lukas
A film by David cronnenburg

Saul

kiwifarms.net
Paulie d could play Clyde cash

There's Robertchu for Bob, and as for Niggachu, there are Konychu, Cosbychu. And Null is just a pony, but a handsome one.
I noticed several controversial names on this list
Kony as joesph kony the Uganda warlord aka Kony 2012 bs
Weinsten chu as in Harvey Weinstein the guy responsible for the metoo movement
Logan Paul aka the suicide forest guy
And ted bundy well we all know what he did
Cosby chu which is bill cosby aka the guy who raped women in his limo
This are the ones I recognized anyone else find any other controversial people on the list

Konychu is brilliant
What’s next adolf Eichmannchu or something?

Last edited by a moderator:

Saul

kiwifarms.net
A spin off film with the Great Ponycaust could work. Remember the 6 gorillion butchered horsies.

He could play the court ordered therapist. Or an Idea Guy, along with Keanu.
Love the red dragon reference with your name and image plus yeah the Eichmann thing wouldn’t surprise anyone Because after all he hate Jews and made multiple holocaust references during the idea guy saga and debacle

I got idea who could play older Chris and it would be dan schneider

Are these the last days of Chris? :optimistic:
He needs to be put on suicide watch if the unthinkable happens

Stephanie Bustcakes

This is what Chris actually believes
kiwifarms.net
Love the red dragon reference with your name and image plus yeah the Eichmann thing wouldn’t surprise anyone Because after all he hate Jews and made multiple holocaust references during the idea guy saga and debacle
I got idea who could play older Chris and it would be dan schneider
He needs to be put on suicide watch if the unthinkable happens
Dude, edit your last post instead of double and tripleposting.

Chandler Cats

Pufferton owes me four years alimony!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
John Mahoney would've played a great Bob. Plus, not only was he an impossibly nice man he was a true and honest homo.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino