Containment Casting Call - CWC the Movie -

_blank_

The Charles Dickens of Disco
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A TRIP TO CWCVILLE - A Netflix Original Movie

Christine Chandler, an austistic transgender child overcomes bullying at his high school thanks to his imagination and through the power of friendship and music.

Chris-Chan: Melissa McCarthy
Barb: Kathy Bates
Bob: John Lithgow
Sonichu: Jussie Smollett
Rosechu: Hillary Duff

Shit, this is easy. Netflix should hire me so I can ruin other "franchises."

deodorant

SCOTLAND FOREVER
kiwifarms.net

Kyle Mooney as both Chris (Using a fatsuit) and Liquid Chris

He's proven himself to be exceptionally good at playing child-like autistic characters. With enough makeup he'd make a decent Chris, and he looks enough like Liquid Chris for the dual role to be decently funny.

• Agree
Reactions: Floop

Angry Shoes

Red Wire: Right Temple, Black Wire: Left Temple
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

This guy had an idea he though was so good that he left the comfort of Reddit to tell us all about it.

• Informative
Reactions: Nekromantik2

Cedric_Eff

Damn property taxes f**k up everything.
kiwifarms.net

This guy had an idea he though was so good that he left the comfort of Reddit to tell us all about it.
Damn, r/ChrisChanSonichu’s is pretty shitty.

• Feels
Reactions: Angry Shoes

deadson

kiwifarms.net

Gotta love newfags.

Sackity

Yo, buddy. Still alive
kiwifarms.net
Probably because either I probably should have seen the trolling coming in a CWC forum, or my idea sucks
Making Chris 'mainstream' only attracts more unfunny 12 year olds who think they can be the star of the next 'trolling saga' and receive adulation from the internet.

Or unfunny adults who should know better. The two are interchangeable.

SocknessHunter829

kiwifarms.net
Yeah. So sorry about resurrecting this dead thread. I think my idea holds up SOMEWHAT, as David Lynch is still a good director, and I think the idea of switching between real Chris and CWCville Chris is good, but the mainstream celebrities killed it.

• Agree
Reactions: Alex Krycek

deadson

kiwifarms.net
Yeah. So sorry about resurrecting this dead thread. I think my idea holds up SOMEWHAT, as David Lynch is still a good director, and I think the idea of switching between real Chris and CWCville Chris is good, but the mainstream celebrities killed it.
Also what privileges must I have to join the lolcows thread? I want to expose a lolcow named SonicWhacker55 (watch this video of his https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CFSpYacywc&app=desktop)
Lol no. Go lurk some more.

Argh My Cigar

What Am I Fighting For?!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There was this indie movie called "Humble Pie" that dealt with the tribulations of a 26 year old man who's at a standstill. He's overweight, socially awkward, has no friends or girlfriend, wears the same pedo glasses, and lives with his aging parents. Eventually he decides to work up the nerve to sign up for an acting class at a community college and finds something to live for. It's definitely evocative of pre-troonout Chris. Minus the shitty grocery job.

Plus Hubbel Palmer (guy who plays the protagonist) would make a great Chris.
hubbel.jpg

Super Colon Blow

Sucks and blows at the same time!
kiwifarms.net

Argh My Cigar

What Am I Fighting For?!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Also what privileges must I have to join the lolcows thread? I want to expose a lolcow named SonicWhacker55 (watch this video of his https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CFSpYacywc&app=desktop)
There's a sticky called "Thread Requests" where you can post about a potential lolcow you've discovered and see if they're worth making an entire thread over. You have to post enough of their content and give a detailed enough overview of who they are, why they're a lolcow, how frequently they churn out content; that sort of thing. Their status as a lolcow is primarily determined by how often they respond to trolling or attention and if their reactions are funny or not.

There's also another thread called "Obscure Laughingstocks" where you can post individuals you've discovered who don't have enough content or a large internet footprint for a dedicated thread.

Tags
None