Cataloging the Amberverse - The Grand Archive

Tryphaena

Don't fall asleep or we'll mutilate your genitals
kiwifarms.net
I like this idea. I'm pretty new to being a haydurrr and I don't really wanna watch all of her old videos. I wish someone would come along with high enough autism levels to do a video series about her. Sort of similar to the style that Metokur did for the Channel Awesome stuff. But for this it could be broken up into girlfriend sagas.

• Agree
Reactions: hamburgerlardraid

FigMePhilthy

Weapons Grade Autism
kiwifarms.net
I like this idea. I'm pretty new to being a haydurrr and I don't really wanna watch all of her old videos. I wish someone would come along with high enough autism levels to do a video series about her. Sort of similar to the style that Metokur did for the Channel Awesome stuff. But for this it could be broken up into girlfriend sagas.
I've got the general thread broken up by months and page counts if someone wants to tackle it. We talked about it in discord but documenting and watching her crap is an unbearable thought.

FigMePhilthy

Weapons Grade Autism
kiwifarms.net
I have an iron will and an unnaturally high threshold for cringe. Please pray for me lmao.
Higher page ranges in terms of quantity is indicative of major milestones: Breakups, New Victims, Tammy etc

Godspeed.

Aug 2016: Page 1 - 3
Sep 2016: Page 3 - 10
Oct 2016: Page 10 - 13
Nov 2016: Page 13 - 17
Dec 2016: Page 17 - 32
Jan 2017: Page 32 - 53
Feb 2017: Page 53 - 75
Mar 2017: Page 75 - 130
Apr 2017: Page 130 - 174
May 2017: Page 174 - 242
Jun 2017: Page 242 - 339
Jul 2017: Page 339 - 425
Aug 2017: Page 425 - 535
Sep 2017: Page 535 - 577
Oct 2017: Page 577 - 584
Nov 2017: Page 584 - 597
Dec 2017: Page 597 - 623
Jan 2018: Page 623 - 665
Feb 2018: Page 665 - 707
Mar 2018: Page 707 - 753
Apr 2018: Page 753 - 805
May 2018: Page 805 - 849
Jun 2018: Page 849 - 884
Jul 2018: Page 855 - 927
Aug 2018: Page 927 - 971
Sep 2018: Page 971 - 1000
Oct 2018: Page 1000 - 1025
Nov 2018: Page 1025 - 1054
Dec 2018: Page 1054 - 1080
Jan 2019: Page 1080 - 1100
Feb 2019: Page 1100 - 1132
Mar 2019: Page 1132 - 1156
Apr 2019: Page 1156 - 1177
May 2019: Page 1177 - Present

FigMePhilthy

Weapons Grade Autism
kiwifarms.net
Be gentle because I'm still working to lock it down.

I was working on a way to parse all her closed captioning on every video for an easier way to search for lies and get it into markdown format to mass upload to a wiki or something. I completely forgot she talks like a complete and utter idiot so it made the output a waste of my time. I assume your platform allows for tagging in combination with the search?

Lesbian Sleepover

Party Announcement
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I was working on a way to parse all her closed captioning on every video for an easier way to search for lies and get it into markdown format to mass upload to a wiki or something. I completely forgot she talks like a complete and utter idiot so it made the output a waste of my time. I assume your platform allows for tagging in combination with the search?
I believe so my friend. If not I'll dump it and revert to mediawiki

Damaged Goods

Harvard's vegan propaganda
kiwifarms.net
Question: how often should I post my recaps? As I do them? A few every once in a while? Or all at once?
I don't know anything about anything, but my concern is that if you make a new post for each batch of recaps, this thread will soon become just as unreadable as the general one. It might be better to periodically update the OP putting each batch under a new (descriptive) spoiler tag for readability. Like I said I have no idea what I'm talking about, so this is just a suggestion based on how well I'm able to figure out what a lolcow is about or get up to speed with one I stopped following for a while when the OP is well written.

• Agree
Reactions: Lunete

hamburgerlardraid

kiwifarms.net
Love what you're doing! - but dates would really help as "video 26" means nothing to me.
What should I title them then? Should I start adding dates?
I don't know anything about anything, but my concern is that if you make a new post for each batch of recaps, this thread will soon become just as unreadable as the general one. It might be better to periodically update the OP putting each batch under a new (descriptive) spoiler tag for readability. Like I said I have no idea what I'm talking about, so this is just a suggestion based on how well I'm able to figure out what a lolcow is about or get up to speed with one I stopped following for a while when the OP is well written.
Should I just add all of my recaps as edits to one post? If that is preferred, I will just do that.

SAVE TWINKIE!

kiwifarms.net
Numbering the videos without the date and exact video title (and link, why not?) is a bad idea because if AL ever decides to go back and deletes even one video, your whole count will be thrown off.

What you could do (just an idea) is number your summaries by month the way people do in their blog archives. I took a screenshot of a random shitty blog to show what I mean because I'm too dumb to explain it. The first part of this image shows an expanded category with the titles of each blog entry.
The bottom part that I marked on with MS Paint :smug: shows nested categories.

example.jpg

You can nest spoiler tags here. So for example you could nest every video in April 2014 under one spoiler tag; "April 2014" and within that spoiler you could add a spoiler for each individual video breakdown e.g. "banana mookBONG".

Each parent category ("April 2014") could have a brief description outside of the spoiler tag if anythign especially interesting happened that month e.g. "April 2014.... this month Amberlynn tried and then quit Weight Watchers yet again" That way, if nothing interesting happened people won't waste their time reading it.

Doing it this way would save a ton of visual space so people trying to read your stuff won't feel raped by text, it would all look much more readable and organized, imo. Because I'll be honest the way it look right now? I aint reading that shit nigga

hamburgerlardraid

kiwifarms.net
Numbering the videos without the date and exact video title (and link, why not?) is a bad idea because if AL ever decides to go back and deletes even one video, your whole count will be thrown off.

What you could do (just an idea) is number your summaries by month the way people do in their blog archives. I took a screenshot of a random shitty blog to show what I mean because I'm too dumb to explain it. The first part of this image shows an expanded category with the titles of each blog entry.
The bottom part that I marked on with MS Paint :smug: shows nested categories.

View attachment 763464

You can nest spoiler tags here. So for example you could nest every video in April 2014 under one spoiler tag; "April 2014" and within that spoiler you could add a spoiler for each individual video breakdown e.g. "banana mookBONG".

Each parent category ("April 2014") could have a brief description outside of the spoiler tag if anythign especially interesting happened that month e.g. "April 2014.... this month Amberlynn tried and then quit Weight Watchers yet again" That way, if nothing interesting happened people won't waste their time reading it.

Doing it this way would save a ton of visual space so people trying to read your stuff won't feel raped by text, it would all look much more readable and organized, imo. Because I'll be honest the way it look right now? I aint reading that shit nigga
I have edited most of the ones I have posted to include the date, so I should change it to the exact title?
By the way, thank you for the constructive criticism! This is my first time doing anything like this, especially on a platform I am unfamiliar with. Should I make a separate post for each month of uploads? Just so you are not bombarded with text and making it easier to read, because, let's be real, some of her content is not the most exciting thing.

Last edited:

SAVE TWINKIE!

kiwifarms.net
I have edited most of the ones I have posted to include the date, so I should change it to the exact title?
By the way, thank you for the constructive criticism! This is my first time doing anything like this, especially on a platform I am unfamiliar with. Should I make a separate post for each month of uploads? Just so you are not bombarded with text and making it easier to read, because, let's be real, some of her content is not the most exciting thing.
Her frequency of uploading has varied over the years--sometimes 3 or more times a week; other times only once a week. But it might be nice to categorize by month anyway, even if some months don't have many videos, just to keep the categories consistent. I don't know though, maybe others could weigh in on that.

tbh I used the month example because it's the same thing they do on blogs, as seen in my example image. If someone can think of a better way to group the videos under parent spoilers, please share.

btw I didn't know you had begun editing your posts. The ones I saw before I made my post were still just numbered :)

hamburgerlardraid

kiwifarms.net
Her frequency of uploading has varied over the years--sometimes 3 or more times a week; other times only once a week. But it might be nice to categorize by month anyway, even if some months don't have many videos, just to keep the categories consistent. I don't know though, maybe others could weigh in on that.

tbh I used the month example because it's the same thing they do on blogs, as seen in my example image. If someone can think of a better way to group the videos under parent spoilers, please share.

btw I didn't know you had begun editing your posts. The ones I saw before I made my post were still just numbered :)
Yeah I have edited everything to make it look nicer and easier to read. I want the archive to be as easy to navigate as possible just so that it can be referenced at later dates. I would love to hear everyone's ideas in regards to organizing this whole thing!
IMPORTANT UPDATE: I have moved all of my recaps to my original recap post to not clutter the thread and as of now I am organizing everything by month and year to simplify things. I will be providing summaries for each month, which will be separated by spoiler tags. Thanks gorls!

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino