Cantwell had to have had a high verbal IQ, but meth will ruin a muthafucker's brain faster than any other drug in existence. For real, Cantwell was a much better, more entertaining speaker and showhost than just about any of the other online youtube political hacks, he just had such a spectacularly fast, scummy and hard fall from grace, with so many enemies made, that noone would ever wanna give him credit for the one thing he's actually good atChris Cantwell is so astoundingly stupid I’m convinced he would chew a rock if you wrote “food” on it. There are only two lessons anyone can learn from him. First is people with lukewarm iqs should do everything in their power to avoid being noticed by the internet. Second is if you fail at rule one you should immediately delete your internet presence and attempt to lead the most boring life possible until people lose interest. This applies to probably 90% of the people with their name appearing somewhere on this site, the other 10% mostly just have egos larger than they can carry, Cantwell has both which is why his failure was nuclear grade.