CatboyKami / Lolisocks - Deranged Attention Whore, Homoerrotic Provocateur, Nick Fuentes's Boyfriend, Co-Founder of the Cat Nats, a (ironic) fag

Bender

The life-ender fender Bender
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's admitted to having sex with a transsexual. That makes him a faggot in my book
Nah, shagging anything that's human is how Australians spend their free time when they're not busy shitposting on the Internet, just ask @Dyn.

theshitposter

cyberpunk bully
kiwifarms.net
I can't wait to see what happens when he's tired of being a hyper troll and needs to get a real job. I really, really need to see the faces of the hiring managers who look up his name.
Why did you assume he would apply under the name 'catboykami'? Huh? And do you really think an eceleb with taste of fandom would go back to wageslaving?

watchmojo dumb-takes honorable mention tier comment

Gunt Patrol

kiwifarms.net
Why did you assume he would apply under the name 'catboykami'? Huh? And do you really think an eceleb with taste of fandom would go back to wageslaving?

watchmojo dumb-takes honorable mention tier comment
If you think all he would have to do is not apply under the name "catboy kami" to keep his gay edgeposting from prospective employers then you're just a sped

MrP

kiwifarms.net
I seriously hope that is his full name so he can't hide. If we can verify this we need to put it in the title.
He's always had paranoid personality disorder so he's never had a online presence using his real name before so I doubt you'll be able to find anything with it. But it is his real name,.

Reactions: SweatPee

carltondanks

kiwifarms.net
Is that a rhetorical question? How the fuck am I suppose to know? I guess just get a minimum wage job and hope your employer doesn't know.

I'm pretty sure he doesn't consider quiting streaming an option at this point in time.
i'd imagine you'd ask him once or twice about it. if one of my friends was a mujahideen in afghanistan, i'd sure as hell ask him what would happen if he was caught

Tags
None