CatboyKami / Lolisocks - Deranged Attention Whore, Homoerrotic Provocateur, Nick Fuentes's Boyfriend, Co-Founder of the Cat Nats, a (ironic) fag

Yanivs Mutilated Cock

kiwifarms.net
He admitted to fucking men when he was talking to leopirate
he admitted to doing it once. I'm not sure how many times you need to do it before you're classfied as a raging homo, but people that might think 'maybe im a faggot' might give it a try just the once and never do it again.... does that make them a faggot? yes... does that make them a faggot until the end of time?
tbc

CivilianOfTheFandomWars

We Have A Winner!
kiwifarms.net
he admitted to doing it once. I'm not sure how many times you need to do it before you're classfied as a raging homo, but people that might think 'maybe im a faggot' might give it a try just the once and never do it again.... does that make them a faggot? yes... does that make them a faggot until the end of time?
tbc
Did he say ‘no homo’ after the cheeks were clapped? And does it matter who’s cheeks those were?

Reactions: SweatPee

Rekkington

Obama chuckled. "You mean the chaos emeralds?"
kiwifarms.net
It's so boring it sucks.
This is the problem with Kami, aside from the audacity of what his stunts were, he is a really basic bitch. I've heard him on interviews before, he is actually really slow and stupid. He absolutely sucks in interviews, making actual points, or riffing. You'll notice even on his dress-up videos he stumbles and lags with reacting to people.
He cannot possibly ramp up the insanity of his bits anymore to hide the fact that he is atrocious at comedy and being funny in the moment. After the blackface shit, nobody really cared about the Asian one because it's not that edgy, and the Jew one was limited by his lack of knowledge of what makes Jews funny.

The black one was the only one that worked.
I haven't checked but I assume the next one will be trans, just going down the list. Uh what else, Muslim? The more nuanced you get the less offensive it is to North American audiences, the normies you talk to will just be confused. 19 year old retards know what blackface and fried chicken is, they might not even know what a Hasidic Jew is, and if you pretend to be a woman and yell they'll just think you're mentally ill.

Captain Chorizo

kiwifarms.net
So, what has he been up to lately? Yellowface/Jewface was a month ago and the last omegle stream posted in here was pretty boring. Also, is he now living in the US permanently?

I haven't checked but I assume the next one will be trans, just going down the list. Uh what else, Muslim?
As already stated he'd pass better than actual trannies. Being a hairless, androgynous faced twink and acting like a giant fag anyway he'd just come across as a standard run-of-the-mill drag queen. Sure, he could do Mo' and talk about his 6 y/o wife but he'd have to find actual hardcore Muslims to get a reaction out of it because nobody else gives a shit.

Does anybody know what his real name is? I can't find any info about it.
Tor Brooks is his full name
This made the rounds some time ago and got scrubbed pretty much everywhere. Most likely bullshit and doesn't bring up any results but here's the alleged dox from an old myspace page:

philiphedley1.jpg philiphedley2.jpg

Some attention whoring from last year. "Look how edgy I am"
2019-11-20.jpg 2019-11-20full.jpg 2019-12-22.png

Anyone else thinks he'll age into some kind of odd Elon Musk caricature?
chimp.png

Tags
None